Chapter 26: In a Relationship
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 As Rozkarl and Nishery walk together with their hands connected to each other, the former asked the latter, "Nishery, where do you want to go?"

Finally able to do this kind of romantic stiff, the two actually felt relieved and relaxed.

"Just anywhere you want to go." 

"Ahm... I'm just new to relationships so I... I'm not sure if you made the right decision."

"So what? I'm also new to this kind of stuff, so you don't need to worry if I'll like it or not."

"Then, how about.. you, you tell me where do you want to go?"

"Uhm... How about a haunted house?"

"Then fine. But I will say that I'm afraid of the dark."

"Haha, you tell that, so you want me to say that I'll protect you? Hahaha, and you're supposed to be my boyfriend?"

"But I'm afraid. If you'll not like me, then go with Tyron if you want."

"Rozkarl, why are you like this? Why do I feel that you want me to go away from you?"

"No. I never said that. I'm just worried you might regret your decision."

"Regret? After we did those kinds of action back there?"

"Then, fine. Let's go to the haunted house. I'll do my best to protect you."

"O..kay."

Then the two walk towards the haunted house.

The haunted house was creepy from the outside that hesitate Rozkarl, but as he need to show off, he still bravely went in with Nishery who was clutching his arm.

Nishery really wanted to do this, especially when she still remembered how did that Mickaella clings to his arm, and she found it great. No wonder Mickaella got so addicted to it. It's great to feel the muscle in his arm and the feeling of being able to lock him.

Darkness shrouded the inside, creeping Rozkarl out that make him tremble from fear but tried not to, to not be embarrassed in front of the one he liked, Nishery.

As the ghost emerges out of nowhere, Rozkarl can't help but be surprised and took a step backward, making Nishery laugh.

"Hey, are you teasing me?"

"No.. hahaha.. no."

"Okay, fine. I'm really scared of the dark."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you try to think of something else that can help you think that it is really not dark here?"

"Oh, that's a good idea."

"Yeah, so did you think of anything?"

"Kissing you."

"Hey! Not.. that. How.. how can we walk out if you'll kiss me."

"Just kidding. And I'm fine if you're by my side."

Being attacked by those words defenseless, Nishery felt her heart start to pound the ribs that caging it, trying to break free.

Curious at what expression her boyfriend, Rozkarl, might have right now, Nishery quickly take out her phone and took a picture. A blinding light suddenly flashed, scaring the man beside her, as it was coincidentally captured.

Looking at the epic photo of Rozkarl, Nishery can't help but smile before keeping it away, in case the other might delete it.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Taking pictures. I really want to take pictures of you back then but we're still not like what we are today, so I'll compensate for that moment today."

"But, I don't like pictures."

"But why did you take pictures with Mickaella?"

"You're not jealous of her again, are you?"

"Why? Can't I?"

"But we're just friends. I really don't like her."

"But she likes you."

"But Tyron likes you too."

"Ahm... So.. what are you saying?"

"We should trust each other. I know we just get officially today and we have just known each other for almost two months, so I want you to trust me and I'll trust you as well. I'm sure Mickaella will not let this happen, so maybe, next Monday, she will become one of our classmates. She's competitive so you need to trust me and don't get jealous of her. I promise that I'll never let her kiss me again."

"What? She will transfer?"

"I'm not sure, but I know what she's like, so I'm sure of it. So please, trust me and I'll trust you too. Let's keep our relationship a secret for now."

"But... Why?"

"I just like to keep it a secret. But I promise you that I really like you. And when Mickaella became our classmate, try to befriend her and don't get jealous and I'm sure she'll give up and we can be together. I promise you I'll never cheat on you, but I'm not sure if you'll do the same thing too."

"Of course, I'll do the same as you do. Let's get together forever okay? Although we're still a senior high school, but I... I want to be with you. So please don't... Cheat on me, okay?"

"Yeah, so trust me, will you?"

"Okay, then let's take a picture now."

"What? Ahm... Fine. Since you're my girlfriend, I'll let you do that kind of stuff."

Seeing how her boyfriend agreed with her, Nishery became happy as the two of them, closer to one another, took a shot within the darkness as a remembrance.

Then, the two after talking sweetly while crossing the haunted house, finally get out.

"So, now, where are we going?"

"How about there? Let's take a couple of meals."

"Okay."

The two decide to go towards the place where Nishery and Tyron shared a kiss. And just like Tyron and Nishery, the two also got affected by the drinks as they just can't resist the temptation, thus kissing each other, despite the gazes of many people.

'it is really good to be young!'

'What a sweet couple!'

'they suit each other! So good-looking!'

'can we be as sweet as them?'

"Aren't... aren't you the girl who was kissing another boy?" a beautiful girl suddenly asked Nishery, interrupting the kiss as the two looked at the girl who was bold enough to interrupt them.

Stunned by the question, Nishery becomes annoyed at the girl as the latter looks like she's trying to defame her. Nishery looks at Rozkarl, anxious about how the latter would react.

Rozkarl was also surprised by the question about the girl that he knows and was familiar with.

Confused, the spectators didn't expect the sudden change in scenario, but it wasn't that bad, as they can watch some show.

Rozkarl look at Nishery, trying to ask for an answer, but as he took her, he just saw the anxiety in her eyes, confirming his question.

"Did.. did you kiss Tyron here?" Rozkarl asked, hurt by this discovery.

"Roz.. uhm.. y..es."

"So, you're really that girl! I never thought that you're such a player."

Nishery, after hearing what the girl said, become embarrassed by the spectator's gazes and gossip and got angry at the latter who interrupt them. 

This girl really wants to humiliate me! Why? Does she like Rozkarl? Or Tyron? Ah! why did I kiss Tyron here?

"So you're really good at this stuff huh? After taking someone here and kissing them, you'll change it with another boy just after a few hours? Is that how great to become beautiful, that they can change their man within just several hours?"

"Hey, Elzaine, stop making a scene here! She's not like that!"

"Oh, Rozkarl, why? Why are you doing that kind of stuff with her?! I... I thought you like my.."

"Did you know each other?"

"Yes, she's the younger sister of Tyron."

"Oh, I see. I..  I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It means that we are quits now. I'll not be guilty anymore. Don't cry. Let's just get out of here."

"Rozkarl! Why? Why are you siding with that bitch! She, that bitch just kiss my brother, so why? Why are you siding her? And besides, that, didn't you like.."

"Elzaine, just stop already. Don't make a scene here! You don't know her, so how can you judge her?"

"Rozkarl! Do you really like that girl?"

"Yes. I like her, so what's your problem with that?!"

"Impossible! How can you like that girl! That girl is a bitch!"

"Elzaine, you better shut up or else..."

"Or else, what?! Why? Will you kill me? Will you do that just because of that bitch? Did she bewitch you that you become like this? Did she also know what you were truly like? And just how did that bitch make you like her? Did she offer her body to you?"

"Elzaine! Just stop already! How can you say those words at such a young age! Didn't your brother teach you how to act outside?! And besides, you didn't even know her, so how can you say that kind of thing?! You better stop now or else I'll act as if I'll never know you! Nishery, let's go."

Rozkarl pulled Nishery out of the restaurant after paying the bills, leaving Elzaine who's cursing the two nonstop alone.

The spectators were surprised to see such an act from a youngster because they didn't become that bold when they were younger, bold enough to fight in the crowd at such a young age as if the man was caught cheating on his wife.

Nishery, seeing how Rozkarl protects her and says how he likes her can't help but be moved. Her tears just flow on her face subconsciously because she was touched by this boyfriend of hers. 

Although they're just got into a relationship today, she already feels like Rozkarl had been his boyfriend for a year or so.

"Nishery, don't cry. It's not a big deal at all. It's just a kiss, so please don't cry, okay." 

Nishery was glad that she chose Rozkarl, so she hug him and bury her head in his chest before starting to dry her tears.

Rozkarl, seeing Nishery like this, can't help but get hurt too, as he pats her back. But he got to say that he's quite happy since Nishery was relying on him.

He never thought that this day will come in his life. Such a good thing he receive from the moment he was born.

After Nishery dries her tears, she is apart from Rozkarl and sorts herself.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to get your shirt."

"It's fine. Are you now okay?"

"Yes. Thank you for earlier. And, I.. I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to kiss him at all. So, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. And as your boyfriend, it's normal that I would protect you. And didn't I promise you that I trust you, so I'm sure you'll never cheat on me?"

"Thanks." Nishery can't help but cry again.

"Hey, didn't you just finish crying? Why are you crying again? What if your dad blames me for making you cry?"

"Hahaha."

Because Elzaine, altering the mood of the two to continue their date, the two just decided to went back home already despite the long time they have that can be spent together.

Nishery insists that Rozkarl doesn't need to send her home, but Rozkarl was really stubborn and always use 'as your boyfriend, I'm allowed to send you back home.' pretense.

0