Chapter 27: In a Relationship (2)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To tell the truth, Nishery wants Rozkarl to do that as well, but explaining things to her dad was really just so annoying, that she's also sure that her dad and mom will tease her nonstop, make her tell them how did the two of them got up ended together thus the reason why she wants to go home alone, but Rozkarl was really persistent, forcing her to give in.

Rozkarl was glad that Nishery agreed to him taking her home, a chance to act as her boyfriend. 

Although they're already in a relationship, but he still wants Nishery to see just how good he is as her boyfriend. He wants her to be proud of him, that she got such a boyfriend like him.

Yes, he just doesn't want Nishery to feel regrets, because he's not planning on letting Nishery go away from him in case she decided to leave him.

He already likes her a lot and decided that Nishery will be the only woman he will like because she's also the only one who makes him like girls again in those seven years he became gay.

As Nishery went home with Rozkarl, she was hoping that her dad was still at his work, but luck was never been good to her.

"You're back so early? I thought you'll go home later than 7:00 and be with Tyr.." Jack suddenly halted when he saw Rozkarl being together with his daughter.

He can't help but smile when he saw how her daughter acted as the two of them entered the room. It looks like something just happened between the two.

Nishery just as she expected, got annoyed at her dad for being such a nosy person.

Rozkarl suddenly felt sad, hearing how Jack expected Nishery to go home with Tyron.

Nishery look at Rozkarl, and seeing that new expression on his handsome face, Nishery glared at Jack.

"I'm sorry about my dad.." 

"It's fine. You don't need to worry about me."

"Oh, Rozkarl. I didn't expect you to be the one to send my daughter back here. She said she's going out with Tyron, and Tyron fetch her here earlier, so I thought he will also be the one to send my daughter back here, but how did she end up being with you in the end?"

"Ahm.. we actually met in.."

"We met in the amusement park with his friends."

Jack, who senses that his daughter was trying to hide something, asks Rozkarl because he knows that Rozkarl will not lie.

"Rozkarl, how did you meet my daughter?"

Nishery who knows the intention of her dad becomes irritated and speaks before Rozkarl did.

"He and his friend went towards the haunted house, and that's how we met. Then we go in a group, and Tyron suddenly has things he needs to do so Rozkarl ended up sending me home." 

Rozkarl can't help but smile and nod, because if not, he might get an ex-girlfriend.

Jack, seeing them smile, and how her daughter act, feel something is really fishy, so he'll not give up. As the saying goes, curiosity can kill the cat.

"Nishery, you know I'll never accept a liar, so don't lie! A liar was the person I and your mom hate!" 

Jack said to her daughter seriously but actually, he was telling it towards Rozkarl.

Rozkarl hearing that, become anxious, 'what if he knows that I lie, doesn't it mean that he will never like me as her daughter's boyfriend?'

"Actually Uncle, we met on the Ferris wheel. I saw Nishery.."

"Fine, I'll tell the truth. We met at the Ferris wheel, and Rozkarl was together with Mickaella. Tyron and Rozkarl know Mickaella so they decided to tour the amusement park as a group, and I disagree with them, but what can I do, so I'll agree too. Then when we're about to ride a roller coaster, something happens to Tyron and Mickaella has something to do as well so Rozkarl ends up taking me home." 

Rozkarl was confused as to why Nishery needed to lie, 'did she not like me to introduce to her parents as her boyfriend?'' did she want to keep it a secret because of what I said in the haunted house?'' such a good girlfriend.'.

Jack seeing how Rozkarl smiled and how he look at her daughter, was really sure that something happened, so he will not give up. If he can't get the truth with her daughter, then he'll make them separate and get it from Rozkarl, who's truly an honest kid.

"Is that true? Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes, dad. Why can't you believe your own daughter?"

"Okay fine. I trust you."

"Uncle, I will go now. I just intend to send her home, so I'll take my leave now. Sorry for the intrusion."

"You're leaving? No! Just stay here. And besides that, you don't have a class tomorrow so how about staying overnight here again?"

"Dad, he said he wants to go home, so let him go. His parents might as well find him there now."

"That's right, Uncle, so thanks for the offer but no thanks."

Jack, who can't keep calm unless he gets what he wants, immediately calls Rozkarl's dad.

"Hello, Mr. Santos."

"Oh, Mr. Dela Cruz, is something the matter?"

"Uhm.. Can I have your son here in our house for tonight? I send him back to your house tomorrow. So can you make him stay at my house for tonight?"

"Uhm... It's fine with me, but my wife also wants to spend time with my son, so it's better if you just call my wife and get her permission."

"Oh, okay. I'll try to talk to your wife. Thanks again."

"You're welcome, Mr. Dela Cruz."

Then Jack called Rozkarl's mom.

Nishery and Rozkarl were stunned to see Jack doing this just to make Rozkarl stay overnight.

Nishery, of course, knows how her dad's brain work, so she whispers to Rozkarl, "Rozkarl, if my dad asks you about what happened today, please don't tell him. Can you promise me that?"

"Why?"

"Because... Uhm.. just something, so please can you? I'm begging you. And as for compensation, I'll do one thing you want me to do for you."

"Is that true?"

"Yes."

"Okay, deal."

"But can I...  know what... what you want me to do?"

"Agree that I'll introduce you to my mom."

"What? Yo..you, you're... going to do.. that already? But didn't you say that you want us in a secret relationship?"

"Yeah. Don't worry it's just my mom. And my mom was kind, so I'm sure she'll accept you. As for my dad, I fought with him, so I'll not planning to introduce you to him right now."

"Are..you sure she'll like... me? What if... Elzaine say what happened today to your mom? Will she hate me?"

"Don't worry about that? My mom is not that kind of a person. I'm really sure that she'll like you to be my girlfriend. And besides that, Elzaine didn't go to my house at all."

"Okay. But I'll just agree to that if you keep it a secret."

"But what if I can't?"

"Then don't come to me for three days."

"What? Is that possible?"

"Yeah, even if you come with me, I'll not talk to you."

"Oh, really? Can.. you do that?"

"Of course."

"Okay, fine. I'll do my best to keep it a secret."

"Okay."

Jack tries to call Mrs. Dela Cruz but it's still not available. He's going to give up when his call suddenly answered.

"Who's this?"

"Uhm, Mrs. Santos, it's me, Jack Dela Cruz."

"Oh, Mr. Dela Cruz, how may I help you?"

"Uhm, I just want to ask if your son can stay in our house tonight?"

"Oh, does my son was in your house?"

"Yes. He send my daughter back home when they hang out earlier, so I just want to thank your son."

"Oh, is that so? Then do as you please. But can I talk to your daughter first?"

"Of course, Mrs. Santos."

Then Jack, who was expecting something, can't help but smile, scaring Nishery and Rozkarl, before giving the phone to Nishery.

"Why?"

"His mom wants to talk to you."

Nishery was surprised and look at Rozkarl. Rozkarl just nodded because he also tells his mom what he felt every time his mom asks him what's wrong with him, so maybe his mom knows something already since his mom has high EQ.

Nishery went outside, annoying Jack.

"Is this Nishery?"

"Yes, Auntie."

"Oh, what a lovely voice you have. No wonder my son took a liking to you."

Nishery becomes shy from Mrs. Santos flattering that she can't help but felt happy.

"Than..k you, Auntie."

"Uhm, I want to ask if you already become my son's girlfriend, or did he start to make a move on you?"

"Uhm... I.. we.. we're already in a relationship, Auntie."

"Oh, already? So fast? So he's really not gay, huh? It's all thanks to you. Uhmm, why don't you go here, in our home, with my son sometimes?"

"Okay, Auntie. I'll try to visit there if I'll have a chance. So, did... Auntie just... fine with me as your son's girlfriend?"

"Of course! I had always been liked you to be with my son, but he likes Tyron. And now, you make him change, so of course, I'll definitely like you. Your mother always told me about you, and we decided that if my son gets straight, we will pair you up. But it looks like we don't need to do such things, hahaha."

Nishery felt that Rozkarl's mom was indeed good, so she sigh in relief and become happy at her recognition. 

It looks like Rozkarl doesn't need to introduce her to his mom anymore, but she'll not say it to him. 'let him be fooled by me' Hahaha.'

"Thank you, Auntie."

"It's not a big deal. And besides, I just want to call you because I want to request to you?"

"Then what is it, Auntie."

"I just want you to not hurt my son. Because as you see, his dad doesn't have a very good relationship with him and they always fight, so I know what my son feels. That's why I'm begging you that please, don't hurt my son and take care of him. I know it's been very tough for him to endure such things at such a young age, so I hope you help me make him happy."

"Don't worry about that Auntie. I'll do my very best to fulfill that."

"Then thank you. But don't give us a grandchild early, okay?"

"Cough... cough... Ahm.. aun..tie.."

"I'm just kidding. Okay, I have something to do so just tell your dad that you can send Rozkarl on Monday. I'll just send his things to your house tomorrow."

"Yes."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Auntie."

Nishery, although feeling that things happened so quickly, can't help but feel elated, knowing she can be with Rozkarl, the guy whom she once hated to the core.

0