Chapter 45: Kissing To Show The Truth
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Goodbye, Mom and Dad." Hero and Nishery waved toward Jack and Shane as the six of them began to leave the house.

"Goodbye Auntie." The other four youths also bid farewell as a sign of respect.

"Mom, don't give us a big surprise when we come back, okay? Hahaha.." Hero, for the last moment, teased her mother who smiled, halting the tears in her eyes.

"Hahaha... Well, I work hard to give you a surprise." Jack teased back, making the six who were already on the outside laugh. Jack gets a pinch from Shane as both of them went back inside as well.

Inside the car, six youths were quite excited to go towards the Unknown Island.

"Brother.. is the Unknown Island quite far?" Nishery asked Hero as she leaned her head towards Rozkarl's shoulder.

"Yes. Quite far.. but I can manage to drive that long." Hero assured Nishery as he become focused on driving.

"You better drive us safely. If you ever get me a scratched.. I'll kill you." Mickaella threatened Hero.

"Mickaella.. don't try to jinx us. What if it indeed happens? You'll be the one to blame." Sophia said as she doesn't like how Mickaella acted. She acts bossy and as if she's so important person that always needs to be cared about.

"Sophia.. just don't talk to that kind of person. You'll be corrupted." Tyron doesn't want to be involved in the fight and just warns Sophia who followed him without hesitation.

"Wow! From what you said, it's as if I'm like a virus. She shouldn't be talking to you instead, since she might become a coward as well like you!" Mickaella said annoyed as she glared at Tyron.

"Hahaha... Me? Mickaella, I'm tired of fighting with you.. so just shut up." Tyron said before going back to listening to some kinds of music. Placing his headphone in his ears, Mickaella thus shut up her mouth even though wanting to fight back. Sophia also listens to some kinds of music before looking outside the window.

"Mickaella... if you doubt my driving then you drive it instead!" Hero was really annoyed by how Mickaella seemed to not trust his driving skills, as it was akin to belittling and trampling his pride.

"If I know how to drive then I'll be the one driving it then." Mickaella retorted as she also listen to music before looking at how the scenery changed outside the window.

"Haha.. you two. must really like each other a lot." Rozkarl said teasing the two since he's quite bored just by sitting and watching Hero drive the car.

"Haha..  you thought it as well, Rozkarl? Isn't were like them before? So it means that they might end up together? Well.. I wouldn't mind Mickaella as my sister-in-law." Nishery also joined the teasing, annoying the two.

"Rozkarl! Nishery! How.. how.. could you ship me with that woman?! No man would ever want to be her boyfriend!" Hero said being furious.

"Nishery! Rozkarl! If you will ship me.. then please pick someone who was qualified to be my boyfriend. It's alright if it's just average but not at the same level as him. Not only ugly but a gay as well." Mickaella said with one breath as disgust was apparent in her eyes.

"That's what I also said towards Rozkarl. When my classmate ships me toward Rozkarl.. I always say Rozkarl is ugly and gay despite feeling the opposite way." 

"Hahaha.. yeah. I remember that. So you must really liked me a lot back then." Rozkarl grinned while embracing Nishery as he felt quite glad for Nishery accidentally confessing.

"What?! Rozkarl... You! I.. I thought were teasing them." Nishery becomes red and wants to break free from Rozkarl but the latter was strong. She was fooled by Rozkarl and can't help but be embarrassed. Rozkarl just smiled and enjoy Nishery's reaction. So cute!

"Hahaha.. yeah.. we're still teasing them." Rozkarl said, with his voice broken as he tried to stop his laughter.

"Rozkarl! You! I'll.. I'll get back to you someday." Nishery was now annoyed just like Mickaella.

"Nishery.. I also like you back then. I get jealous when you wear Tyron's gift to you. I already like you back when I kiss you in your room." Rozkarl said trying to appease his lover... Making the latter blush and just want to make a hole and hide.

"Rozkarl! Don't say it aloud. It's.. it's embarrassing." Nishery pinched Rozkarl which the latter accepted openly.

"Okay.. okay. But there's nothing wrong though."

"Hahaha... Nishery was actually a tsundere then." Mickaella teased the two, trying to give back what the two gave him.

"Damn it.. so you kissed Nishery in her room?! Is it really just a kiss?!" Hero who hears that was quite annoyed as if Rozkarl was bragging about him.

"No.. we.. we just shared a kiss. That's all." Rozkarl said embarrassedly.

"Hahaha... you get envy of Rozkarl?! Haha.. as if you really want to kiss a girl as well." 

"You! I have already stopped talking about you.. but why do you always want to fight me?! Do you like me?!" Hero, who was trying to avoid fighting with Mickaella can't just escape fate as Mickaella was the one who always included him.

"Assuming?! How could I ever like a gay like you?! And besides.. it wasn't like.. I just despise the hell out of you. You're an eyesore to me. You're ruining my mood." Mickaella said without batting any concern.

"Gay?! How did I become gay?! Don't dare say that again to me! And also.. you're the eyesore, not me!" Hero was really hurt by that words.

Nishery and Rozkarl seeing how serious the fight became... stop interrupting the two and just act like Sophia and Tyron.. who are sleeping quietly while listening to music. Bringing out the headset, the two shared it and listen to some romantic songs together before putting themselves to sleep.

"You think I wouldn't know you become Rozkarl's ex? Hahaha.. even if it's an act, you look gay. A gay who's been ridden by someone. Ahhaha.." Mickaella said before ignoring Hero and just looking again outside the window.

"You! Ho... How dare you say that to me! You say that again and I'll show you!" Hero was enraged by what Mickaella said, being ridden by others since it's like ruining his dignity. If he indeed becomes a gay, he's not at the bottom but the top! What Mickaella said is just too unacceptable.

"Hahaha.. you don't want to be the bottom one? But your body says so." Mickaella said making the car stopped so suddenly.

The friction made the passengers move forward, as Mickaella was pulled to someone.

A strong arm actually crawl towards Mickaella's neck as her face was pulled until it touch something. Soft lips touch her lips as Mickaella's eyes become widened from shock. She.. she didn't expect that Hero would kiss her so suddenly. She.. she wants to break free from the kiss as she struggled with her might.. but Hero looks powerful as he held her neck before sucking her delicate lips. His lips were warm as it try to wet her own lips and was even trying to pry inside, but fortunately, it stopped mid-way as the lock on her neck was removed.

"Now.. say it if I'm gay or not!" Hero said annoyingly before going back into driving. An unknown emotion actually brewed inside his heart when he become self-conscious of his action. He was controlled by his anger that he actually did such a thing.. and he regrets it. He.. he hasn't the courage to face Mickaella now.

"Damn you!!! I'll kill you!" Mickaella wiped her lips disgustingly as she wants to pounce on Hero but was stopped by Tyron who was woken up by the sudden stop. She felt like being violated as the anger towards the latter increased furthermore. She was also embarrassed as the other four would naturally see Hero kissing her.

Tyron, Sophia, Nishery, and Rozkarl actually were surprised to see Hero kissing Mickaella, and can't help but say that these two were quite funny.

Kissing each other? Hahaha... the two might actually really like one another. Even when the two were driven by anger.. it wasn't to the point that they'll kiss each other, or.. maybe it was just really because of the reason that Mickaella insulted Hero by being gay so he just want to prove it to her.

Sophia.. seeing how Hero kissed Mickaella actually felt envy as she also want to kiss Tyron. She's hoping that she can taste Tyron's lips again as she remembered what she had done when the two agreed on a date previously.

Nishery and Rozkarl just look at each other, as a smile appeared on their face, before going back to listening to music again. Although they want to tease the two, they still know that the two actually hated each other right now.. and just do that when they reach the island.

The car continues to drive, with six passengers being silent and immersed in their own things. After a moment they reach a boat that they board to go towards the island. The six still remain quiet as a certain two were awkward talking to each other.

0