Chapter 46: Going To The Unknown Island
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 2 hours of driving, the six youths have finally arrived at a certain dock with three boats waiting there. The six youths walk out of the car and get their stuff before walking toward the boats.

"Hero... What.. what's this?" Tyron was surprised to see a boat instead of a yacht or ship.

"A boat, isn't obvious?" Hero answered sarcastically... as he lead the five.

"Eh.. we're boarding a boat to go towards the Unknown Island?" Sophia asked as she also expected a yacht or something.

"Yes. You expect it that we would board a yacht or a ship, right?" Hero said as he can read the expression of the two that make the latter quite embarrassed.

"Well.. since there were three boats... then that means we will board each boat by pair, right?" Rozkarl asked smilingly as he embrace Nishery. The two of them then look at Mickaella and Hero.

Hero receiving the gaze was quite annoyed and troubled as... as he was sure.. that if it's by pair.. then.. he would end up boarding the boat with Mickaella!!

"Uhm... Uncle... How many people this boat can carry?" Nishery asked the uncle on the boat politely. The uncle was surprised to see a beautiful young lady asking him.

"Y---yes.. uhm.. I mean t--two." The uncle was nervous as he made a mistake that make the other two uncles laugh.

"So.. it's by pair. Well.. I'll go with Rozkarl, naturally." Nishery was glad when confirming that it was for 2 people and wound her arms around Rozkarl.

"Hahaha... Ahem... It seems that we need.. to go by.. PAIR.. hahaha..." Rozkarl use this opportunity to tease Mickaella and Hero who glared at him as if wanting to kill him.

"We can have our SWEET moments when we board the boat TOGETHER, Rozkarl, right?" Nishery also joins the fun.. making the four feel embarrassed.

"Sophia... pair up with me." Mickaella who doesn't want to be paired up with Hero naturally would ask Sophia despite hating her as well. She doesn't want to be with Hero since she might kill him.

"Rozkarl.. you know... My mom actually said that going to the Unknown Island has some legend." Nishery, of course, doesn't want Mickaella and Sophia to be paired up... thus will use Sophia's affection for Tyron. Hero who knows and watches his sister grow for 17 years would naturally know her intention.

"Nishery!! Don't make stories!!" Hero said angrily as he was sure that when Tyron and Sophia heard what Nishery will say.. they would surely be paired up together. He also quite noticed that the two have feelings for each other, just a bit cowardly to express it.

"Nishery.. what is it?" Rozkarl become curious and asked.

"Well, my mom said that the partner you go towards the Unknown Island will end up together and live happily forever." Nishery said observing Sophia's reaction. And as she had expected.. Sophia looks at Tyron as if wanting to pair up with him.

"Nishery.. you're lying. Sophia.. don't listen to her." Mickaella said as she persist in being with Sophia.

"Hahaha... Lying? But Mom and Dad had accidentally gone towards that island being paired up, and what do you see them now? Living happily together." Nishery adds to the fuel and makes Sophia certain now.

"Mickaella.. didn't you actually hate me? Why acting so close now. I won't pair up with someone like you." Sophia rejects Mickaella as she walks toward Tyron.

"Ty--tyron.. can.. can you be my pair?" Sophia asked timidly while fidgeting.

"Well.. I guess.. I can." Tyron was somewhat embarrassed, especially seeing how Rozkarl and Nishery looked at the two of them. Mickaella and Hero glared at the lovey-dovey couples, who just ignored their glare.

"Hahaha.. it seems that our pair is decided now." Rozkarl was grinning as he said those words. He now understands why Jack always teases the two of them.. since teasing is so fun and interesting.

"Rozkarl.. will we end up KISSING each other again?" Nishery asked as she gestured her lips, totally teasing the two.

"Rozkarl!! Nishery!!! You better stop now." Hero said angrily as he placed his stuff on a certain boat angrily.

Rozkarl, Nishery, Tyron, and Sophia also walk towards their own boat, sitting happily together, while Mickaella was still reluctant to walk towards Hero. She just wants to go home now.. but if she did.. her mom will naturally get angry at her.

"Damn it! Why do you even need to choose a boat instead of a yacht!" Mickaella complained towards Hero as she was annoyed seeing how the couples looking at them.

"Is it my fault now?! I just want to experience boarding a boat!" Hero retorted back angrily.

"Don't ever touch me.. or else I'll kill you!" Mickaella said.. as she threatened Hero with her hand slicing her neck.

"Ha! I should be the one saying that to you!" 

"Ahem.. Ahem... Nishery... Do you feel the love arising?" Rozkarl asked Nishery as he embrace her before placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Love? Yeah.. I feel like it's growing slowly." Nishery goes with the flow, as she, Rozkarl, and the three uncles laugh. It seems that the uncle also knows who Nishery and Rozkarl were pointing at.

"Tyron... Good luck. Hope you'll have a great time." Rozkarl said loudly.. embarrassing Tyron.

"Rozkarl!! What.. what are you talking about?"

"Hahaha.. no need to be shy. It's should be the time that you need to give Sophia an answer or else.. she might be taken by someone." 

"Rozkarl!! Stop.. stop spouting nonsense!" Tyron was now so embarrassed that he just want to jump from the boat. Sophia, on the other hand, was blushing.

"Hmmp... So bitch! Believing such a legend, what are you, a kid? Hahaha.." Mickaella seeing how Sophia giggled and blushed secretly was so annoyed that if not because of her rejection.. then she wouldn't be together with Hero.

"Mickaella.. if you're angry that I reject your offer, then sorry. And besides.. you just also want to be with Hero, just shy to say it." Sophia returns what is being thrown at her.

"Well.. Uncle.. you can start now." Rozkarl said as the three uncles start the boats now.

"Hero... nice one back then. Ahhahah. How does it taste?" Rozkarl teased Hero as he grinned when he saw how red Hero is.

"Rozkarl!!! Don't let me catch you.. or else I'll kill you!"

"Rozkarl! Stop spouting nonsense! Don't make me remember the terrible and disgusting thing that happened in the car!" 

"Tsk... Mickaella.. be true to yourself sometimes. You actually like it, don't you?" Sophia said.. igniting the fire in Mickaella.

"Sophia! Don't dare say anything again or else you'll see what I can do to you." 

"Sophia.. don't bother with them. Uncle.. can you go a bit far away from the two boats? Let us be somewhat isolated from them." Tyron asked the uncle in a whisper... making their boats take a turn on the left. Tyron and Sophia then become isolated now from the two and spent their time together.

"Ahaha.. Tyron is indeed sly. He actually moves away from us so he can solo his time with Sophia." Rozkarl said as he felt somewhat envious.

"Hero, Mickaella.. hope you two become a couple when we go home.. bye-bye." Rozkarl said before making the uncle turn their boat to the right side.

Rozkarl and Nishery also spent their time together, leaving the two behind... glaring at their fading back.

"It's all because of you!! If not for you.. then I wouldn't get this embarrassment!" Mickaella said to Hero, blaming the latter.

"What?! Hey, ugly woman. It is not my fault! It is your fault, remember that!" Hero naturally doesn't want to lose in a fight.

"How come it is my fault?! If you do just didn't kiss me back there.. do you think they would tease me?! And also.. why do you need to pick a boat instead of a yacht?! If you just pick the latter.. then I wouldn't have to spend my precious time with useless gay!"

"Watch your words!! How.. how dare you.. say that to me?! Do you want to die?!" 

"Ha? Me, to die?! Or you'll the one to die?!"

"Why do you even need to be born and let me know you?!"

"Right back at you!! A useless gay shouldn't be born!! Hahaha.. well.. I know why you were born. You're just born in this world so a lot of men can play and ridden you as a slave!"

Mickaella was truly hurt by Hero's words and unexpectedly also escape such hurtful words. Hero who hears that.. was actually riled up by that as he subconsciously gripped Mickaella's hand tightly.

"Hero!!! Let me go! You're hurting me!" Mickaella yelled as she struggled to break free.

"You.. you should just drown and die!" Hero said as she pushed Mickaella into the water. Hero, knowing Mickaella doesn't know how to swim despite having a swimming pool in her house... still pushed Mickaella as he wants her to die right now.

Mickaella, as the force was strong, was pushed outside the boat and landed in the water. Sinking down... Mickaella began to ask for help as her breathing was slowly getting affected. Water splashed everywhere as Mickaella looked at Hero, with endless anger, as the latter just watch her drowning.

1