Chapter 47: (Extra) Hero And Mickaella
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Help.. help!!" Mickaella begged for help as she forced her head to be above the water. She was getting weaker now, as she can't stop accidentally drinking seawater.

Hero, who was full of anger, just turn his gaze away, but the uncle was so shocked by the sudden turns of events. He.. he didn't expect that this kind of drama would happen in his service. He had worked for a lot of years now as a boatman, but this is the first time he had witnessed such a fight that would risk someone's life.

The uncle stops the boat as he pities Mickaella. He didn't know if he should continue or not, but one thing is sure, he can't leave the beautiful girl alone.

"Uhm... Sir.. that girl is dying now.." the uncle said with worry, as he was also a father. He knows what Mickaella's father would feel, once he knows that his daughter had died.

"So what? She should just die. Just continue the boat." Hero was heartless as he ignored the worry in the uncle's eyes. The uncle, seeing how serious Hero is, doesn't have a choice now but to save Mickaella by himself.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going. Just start the boat! If you save her.. I'll demand you and put the blame on you!" Hero threatened the uncle, who was rendered helpless and just obey him.

"Help... Help... Hero, help..me.." Mickaella was so scared now as she doesn't want to die! She's still young and has a lot of things to do.. so she can't die. She can't die from the person she wants to trample the most. Begging for help, Mickaella didn't think much about it if it was like degrading herself or throwing her dignity since being alive matters the most.

Hero, who heard Mickaella's weak plead turned back his gaze, as the miserable figure who keeps on trying to float above slowly became smaller. The uncle also turned back and the conscience built up inside him.

"Uncle.. stop the boat." Hero said as he instantly jumped on the water. Mickaella has now reached her limit as her head submerged slowly. The uncle didn't hesitate to obey Hero and hoped that Hero can still save Mickaella.

Hero who get back to his senses now felt regrets and remorse as he fastened his swimming. Swimming to his limit, Hero quickly arrives at Mickaella before placing her on his back. Mickaella's body was trembling as she tightly hold on to Hero's body. She seems to be traumatized by something.

Hero swam back to the boat as the uncle immediately tried to pull Mickaella up before giving her the towel he prepared.

"Are you okay, girl?" The uncle said as he tried to embrace Mickaella for comfort. Mickaella feeling the worries from the Uncle, can't help but leaned on him as she cries. Hero seeing how traumatized Mickaella is, felt like he had done such an unforgivable crime.

"So--sorry, Mickaella. I.. I.. ju--st got ang---gry at you. I'm really sorry." Hero said, not daring to look at Mickaella head-on. 

Mickaella right now was pale as the look in her eyes was full of fear. Her outfit was in a mess right now as well, as her mind was malfunctioning.

"It's okay, girl. Don't.. don't cry." the uncle continues to comfort Mickaella. As Mickaella has become better now, the uncle then decided to start the boat, leaving the two to fix their fight.

"Mickae--lla..." Hero tried to apologize, but as he move closer, Mickaella was sent into panic as she exaggeratedly move away from him, almost falling out of the boat again.

"Do--don't tou--touch me." Mickaella shakingly said as she defend herself. Hero seeing that, felt complicated as he can't distinguish what he is feeling right now. Did he feel anxious? Remorseful? Sad? Angry? Annoyed? Or nervous?

As Mickaella was still traumatized, Hero didn't try to strike up a conversation and apologize to her. He will just do it when Mickaella was a bit better.

The boat was then shrouded with silence as it continues to travel the water. Four hours has already passed by, but it seems like they were still far from their destination.

"Uncle... Are.. are we still far from the island?" Hero asked the uncle as he felt sleepy now. Sitting on the boat for straight 4 hours was exhausting. 

During the four hours of traveling, Mickaella has successfully regained her senses and become a bit better now, but still, she was scared and angry at Hero. 

"Is your shoulder pain now? Well, the island was still a bit far, but we can arrive there for another hour again, so you need to endure it." The uncle answered as he saw Mickaella leaning her head on Hero's shoulder as she sleep deeply. It is quite surprising that Hero didn't reject Mickaella or maybe he just feel too remorseful.

"Is that so? Well, I guess I need to endure it then." Hero said as he become quiet now.

As the uncle was still busy operating the boat, an unexpected message arrive on his phone.

Henry: Hey, Thim, the couple that was boarding my boat offers me a big deal. If you take a sweet photo of the pair that board your boat, they will pay us additional money. So you better sneak a photo now.

"Eh? Is it that lovey-dovey couples? Tsk.. tsk.. youngsters these days.. well since it's additional money, it's not hurting me to sneak a photo." the uncle, Thim, said as he look towards his back.

Seeing how sweet the two were currently right now, he felt like he's been blessed with luck despite the tragedy that happened earlier. Mickaella's head was placed on Hero's head, while the latter's head was leaned on Mickaella's head. They look like a sweet couple getting tired from traveling.

After successfully taking a sweet photo, a certain amount of money was instantly delivered to Thim's account, making him want to yell loudly.

The boat continue to travel for another hour until it finally reached its destination. The two, who woke up at the same time, immediately move away from each other as if they will explode once they touch each other. The two then ignore each other, as they can't still face one another due to many things happening on their way to this island.

"Well, as from we had agreed, I will be back after a week, is it right?" Thim asked Hero as he began to go back.

"Yes. You better not forget that."

"Yes, sir. Well, see ya next week and enjoy your vacation." 

"Wait, Uncle. This.. towel.. here. Thanks for lending me this." Mickaella tried to stop Thim as she gives the towel.

"Eh.. it's not mine. I just get it from one of the backpacks. But I swear, I didn't steal anything." Thim said instantly as he tried to clarify himself as well.

"Eh? It's not mine as well.." Mickaella got confused but as she realized things... She got annoyed and embarrassed.

Hero just didn't say anything and took away the towel, before he go towards the cottage that his father built. Indirectly leading Mickaella, the two didn't say anything and just move in silence. It makes the atmosphere awkward, and Hero who wants to apologize can't still find the right timing as he knew that Mickaella was trying to avoid him now.

"Micka..Mickaella... I'm.. I--I'm sorry about earlier." Hero nervously said, feeling that apologizing to Mickaella was more nerve-wracking than telling them that he lost money from a bet.

"Don't talk to me." Mickaella outrightly said as she remained quiet again.

"It's.. it's not like my entire fault. If.. if.. you haven't just.. riled.. me up.."

"So it was my fault now? Hahaha.. you should just stop now. Don't talk to me so we can't have a fight." 

"Okay, fine! I'm just trying to apologize! If you don't like it, then there's no need to make an effort!" 

"Who says you need to make an effort? It's so obvious you're just being forced!"

"Ha! I'm not like you! I also feel remorse!"

"Whatever! Are we still far from the cottage?!" 

"Learn to be patient! You're not the only one who's tired." Hero said as the atmosphere had gone quiet again.

"Fortunately, this island has some signals." Mickaella said as she took out her phone, before opening their GC.

Random Group Chat

Micka: Guys.. where are you now?

For Nishery only: Well, we have already arrived at the cottage. How about you? And Tyron?

For Rozkarl only: Hmm... Mickaella... I ask my father and he sent me a secret.

Micka: what is it?

For Rozkarl only: Well, he says there are three cottages on this island. The one that my brother knows, the one we are currently staying at, and the one that Tyron and Sophia will go to. I sent those two the map.

Micka: What?! 

"Ahh!!! Damn it, Nishery! How.. how dare you do this to me!!" Mickaella yelled, making Hero startled.

The two have now finally arrived at the small cottage. The cottage was surprisingly just looking ordinary, as it was just made from ordinary materials, but it still held elegance. The two then enter the empty cottage, with one being annoyed while the other is unaware of something.

0