Chapter 50: Making The Unknown Resort
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As sunlight hit the transparent window, six youths were awoken unnoticed.

"Ah... I wanna sleep more." Nishery said weakly as she continues to hug Rozkarl tightly.

"Nishery... but we need to get up so our day would be more productive. Stop acting childish." Rozkarl said as he tried to untie the arms that want to halve his body.

"Don't wanna. Just more 5 minutes, can't I?" Nishery pleaded with her sleepy eyes. Rozkarl was rendered helpless as he also gave in. That face is just too powerful for him to oppose.

"Nishery.. 5 minutes were up. Don't be stubborn or else you'll get a punishment!" Rozkarl said as he threatened Nishery, which just make the latter smirk.

"Oh.. what kind of punishment? You.. hurting me? Oh, common on Rozkarl, you can't do that.. right?" Nishery said confidently as she uses Rozkarl's weakness.

"Oh.. I can. Don't be so confident there. Let's just go to the living room. Hero still needs to tell us what we need to do here." 

"I don't want. I'll sleep and that's the end. If you wanna go outside, then go." Nishery said, a bit annoyed. But as she was about to turn her face, a big hand suddenly held her chin before a wet and soft lips touch her own lips and gently sucked it.

Wet sounds echoed as Nishery was rendered breathless while Rozkarl look at Nishery intently.

"I told you, you'll get your punishment." Rozkarl said before he grins at the other.

"This is the punishment? Well.. I just wanna be punished for a day." Nishery said as she wound her arms on Rozkarl's neck before taking the initiative to kiss the man.

Pressing her lips, she tried to be the one to pry inside, as Rozkarl seems to give in and just open his mouth. Two tongues entwined inside as they devour each other's lips.

As the two were about to be immersed... a sudden burst of the door echoed greatly alarming the two.

"Nishery, Rozkarl, Hero said you... Ooops.. sorry." Tyron said as a loud bang of the door followed. Seeing how the two were about to go on the intense part, Tyron can't help but be red and find it envying.

As the mood was killed, Rozkarl apart Nishery as he walk towards the door.

"Nishery, just get up. Let's continue what we left in the evening." Rozkarl said before leaving Nishery alone, who's blushing from Rozkarl's words.

"Hmm... I want the time to flow faster." Nishery whispered as she also get up from his bed.

In the living room...

"Damn it! Why do I have to sleep with Hero on my side?! That's not a good experience!" Mickaella complained freely as she didn't consider what the other would feel.

"Woah.. as if you're too great to sleep beside! Your snore makes me awake all the time!!" Hero retorted as he suddenly grinned.

"And besides... You should watch your legs.. ahmwjs" Hero wants to relay something but a sudden mouth covers his lips.

"Ahem... What is this sweetness I witnessed just now?" Nishery said as she just walks in, making Mickaella immediately apart from Hero.

"Hahaha... Are you gonna show us your true relationship? Not hiding it anymore?" Rozkarl joined Nishery as the lovey-dovey couple sit on the couch together.

"Nishery! Rozkarl! What.. what are you talking about?! We do not have that kind of relationship!! It's impossible!" Mickaella instantly denied followed by someone.

"You say that, but your actions betray it." Tyron said as he look at the big hand that was pinned down by a fair hand.

Mickaella seeing her hand that tried to crush Hero's hand was embarrassed by this and immediately let go as she glared at Hero.

"Tyron, you are saying it in a wrong way. I don't hold hands with him.. I'm punishing him." Mickaella said as she walks away from Hero but before she do so, words halt her.

"Hmmp... As if I would like to take your punishment!! Your legs should be... Ahshwonm.." Hero said grinning as he finally found Mickaella's weakness.

"Damn you, Hero!! Don't dare say anything or else.. I tell you how... liv.. gahdtosn" Mickaella said, but this time, Hero was the one covering her mouth.

"Ahem... Don't try to show off your sweetness. It's making us bitter." Nishery said as she act childish toward Rozkarl.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you. I can give you anything you want." Rozkarl said as he pats Nishery.

"Damn it! You two couples! Don't brag in front of me!" Tyron said annoyed as he felt like he was being left behind.

"Then stop acting hard to get and answer me." Sophia said despite her cheeks being red. Tyron was rendered silent as he was too ashamed to answer.

"Hey! I said.. we are not dating!!" Hero and Mickaella simultaneously said as they glared at each other before walking far from each other.

"Well, back to the topic, Hero, what is the real thing that we need to do here. It is not because of having a vacation here, right?" Rozkarl said as he asked Hero the real reason why he invite them to go on this island.

"Well, as you had said, I need something from the five of you. Help me renovate this island and make it a tourist spot." Hero said as he become serious.

"Eh? Tourist spot?" Nishery asked a bit surprised.

"Yeah. This is what I thought at first so I just go with it. I want to make this island popular. Don't worry, we will split the amount of money that we will get." Hero said trying to negotiate despite not having any plan.

"Woah... Business? Well.. we don't have any plan... Nor if we can do it by ourselves or not, so why would we do so?" Tyron said as he was sure that it won't be successful. He doesn't want to risk something for something that he wasn't sure to win.

"Hahaha.. as expected of a coward." Mickaella said igniting the competitiveness inside Tyron.

"Who said I'm a coward. Well, I'm in then."

"Hahaha... Mickaella, we know. You actually want to help your boyfriend in secret don't you?" Nishery teased Mickaella as the latter become annoyed.

"Well, what's the plan? Creating this island into a whole new level would take a lot of time and money, you know." Sophia asked Hero as she was quite interested in being included in a business or something that would earn money.

"Brother, you want it to make the island a resort? A lodging place? A hotel? A motel? Or something?" Nishery asked.

"Motel? Nishery, you're too young to think of having that kind of business!" Hero scolds Nishery.

"Well, let's just make it a resort since there's water around here. And the trees and rock also add to the beauty of this island."

"Okay... But first of all, before we take our first step... What do you call this resort you are planning with?" Rozkarl asked as he was interested in knowing the name of the resort.

"Unknown Resort?" Hero didn't think much of it.

"Oh... That's a unique name, Brother Hero." Sophia's said as she quite liked the name.

"Wel, it's not indeed bad, so let's go with that." Nishery and the others also agreed.

"Well, the Unknown Island is clean and refreshing so we don't need to renovate the water... The only problem here is the coverage of the rooms we need to build, how many or how large should it be, and for how many people. We also need to know how much and what time to operate but we can decide this after we already completed all the plans." Rozkarl said as the others agreed.

"Well, since the island has good white sand, let's build the rooms far away from the sand, maybe 100 m away." Tyron added as he wants to contribute something to the plan.

"That's a good idea. If we want to build a room, then let's build about 25 rooms.. with a 720 m² each." Nishery also added as she wants the resort to be big. She wants the resort to hold many people as possible since she will be happy to see so many smiles from people who go to their resort.

"24 × 30? Isn't it a bit large and almost equivalent to a small house?" Rozkarl seems to oppose Nishery's idea as he imagines how big the resort will be, how many materials would they need, and how much will be their capital needed.

"Then just 20 × 24." Nishery also understands Rozkarl's point and reduces it by a bit. She still wants to make the resort as big as possible. And also, if their plan would be successful, not only would she have a stable source of income but also, she would make her parents proud of her.

"I don't know. How about we just hired some professionals? We are still too young to be doing the computation and planning of the building we want." Rozkarl doesn't want to ignite a fight and just passes the topic to Hero.

"That's definite." Hero said as the six of them continue to plan for the Unknown Island.

0