Chapter 50.5: Photoshoot
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Unknown Island, six hot figures can be seen doing some pictorials with Nishery, Sophia, Tyron, and Rozkarl as the model while Mickaella was the assistant and stylist and Hero as the photographer. 

"Rozkarl.. move closer to Nishery. Look at her like how you look at her when you fall in love." Hero said as he try to adjust his camera. Being a photographer was actually a bit difficult for him since the photographer needs to find the right amount of light and contrast or something to make the photo more beautiful.

"Hero... Do we really need to do it? Is it really helpful to your project?" Nishery asked Hero as she was quite embarrassed and felt like Hero was just toying with the two of them.

Seeing how hot Rozkarl's body is plus that handsome face, Nishery can't directly gaze at him since she might do something to the latter.

"Nishery, stop being shy. Of course, I need this so just do what I say." Hero said seriously as he was quite annoyed at Nishery. It was already hot and they were not even wearing any protective clothes from the sun, that's why Hero was quite annoyed.

"Hey... Why are you the one who's angry here?! You should be grateful that we even help you with this damn project of yours!" Mickaella said as she perceive the annoyance coming from Hero. Although she was reluctant to be part of it.. but she can't reject it since she would be treated out of place in the group.

"Just shut up. I don't need your comment. Okay, Rozkarl... just stay in that position and look at her like the way I said, got it?" Hero said as he put the camera on his eyes, ready for taking pictures.

"You!!! Damn you, Hero!!" Mickaella curses the other as she focuses on what she was doing instead of continuing fighting with Hero. If she say another word, it would just lead to a fight.. thus destroying the good mood that she was painstakingly building.

"Okay.. got it." Rozkarl said as he followed what Hero said.

As the sun was about to set and the beautiful scenery of the island, such a romantic atmosphere spark something towards the couples especially when their eyes met mid-air.

Eyes that were as clear as water and as deep as an abyss... the two can't help but be closer to each other, just like in some romantic movie scenes.

Hero was so glad as he find the perfect chance for taking the picture, as the two look really good with the sunset as the background. He was sure that this photo would be liked by many people since it was indeed like some movie scenes and even better. 

The two look like a sweet couple, falling in love with each other as if they would become old together. The photo was so full of love and it was also complemented by the island.

"Perfect!! That was so good!" Hero said, still taking pictures as he was like accidentally getting epiphany and continued to take shots.

Rozkarl and Nishery haven't heard what Hero said and just continue to look at each other. And since their heart has been together for a month now... the two didn't hesitate to put their lips together despite having the other four watching them.

Gently sucking her delicate lips, Rozkarl slowly tightens his embrace on that small waist while Nishery cooperatively responds to his kiss.

Tyron, Sophia, and Mickaella who were surprised to see the two kissing each other shamelessly... felt annoyed as if their pride was bitten by ants. It makes them somewhat envious since the two just look so sweet together and really matched one another.

Hero who continue to take the shot photo was brimming with joy as he felt like he can become a great photographer. After finding the number of shots taken to be enough, Hero stopped the two from going all the way.

"Hey.. you can stop kissing now. You two can't still do it.. you got it?" Hero said a bit threatening as he hold the camera just like some treasure.

"Uhm.. ye--yes." Rozkarl has immediately apart from Nishery as he becomes shy from the others' gazes.

"Brother!!! Do you even need to cut off the good moments?! You're so annoying!" Nishery annoyedly said as he pulled Rozkarl before walking to the cottage quickly, leaving the other four behind.

"Nishery... watch how you act. You're a girl and a Dela Cruz, so be ele..." Hero was about to scold his little sister but didn't manage to finish it as Nishery has already gone away from him.

"That brat..!" Hero was helpless but didn't get too angry as Nishery did a good performance.

"Uhm.. Hero.. are we done now?" Tyron asked, somewhat hopeful to get the same position as the two models earlier.

"Yeah. The sun has already set so we will just continue tomorrow. Thanks for cooperating today. I appreciate your help." Hero said as he show his gratefulness towards the three.

"You're very welcome, Brother Hero. If you need help, I can always help you." Sophia said with a genuine smile.

"Me too. I can help you, so just say it to me if you indeed do need help someday." Tyron said a bit disappointed.

"Hahaha.. you're being grateful, right? You should just be grateful." Mickaella said feeling quite glad to get Hero's gratefulness towards her. It was like she had indirectly trampled his pride.

"Hmmp... As if I want to be grateful towards you. I'm just grateful towards the two, not you." Hero retorted, as competitiveness spike up.

"What?! So you're just an ungrateful gay. Ahm.. that's fine since I don't really expect you to be grateful to me. After all, you're a petty gay." Mickaella said as she give Hero a smirk before walking away.. following Nishery and Rozkarl.

Hero, who heard what Mickaella said was brimming with annoyance as he gritted his teeth before chasing the former.

Sophia and Tyron have also left the island and went to the cottage since it was already dark.

0