Chapter 51: Truth or Dare
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the night comes, six figures were still awake as they decided to play an entertaining game.

"Hey, guys.. don't you think it's still too early to sleep?" Rozkarl said towards the other five who were busy on their gadgets.. attracting their attention.

"I don't think so. I'm already sleepy." Nishery said as she leans her shoulder toward Rozkarl.

"I agree with you, Rozkarl. Why? You have something that you want to tell us?" Hero said as he become quite expectant. If Rozkarl seems to offer a suggestion, it's always an interesting one.. unlike Nishery who only says a useless thing. Not that Hero wants to discriminate against his sister.

"Oh.. you're not telling to play truth or dare, are you?" Mickaella said as she look at Rozkarl intently. Seeing how that grin was plastered on Rozkarl's handsome face.. she can't help but get some goosebumps.

"Truth or dare? I wanna play that game too!" Sophia said as she might use this chance to force Tyron to tell the truth if he has feelings for her or not. She got always confused by the man she had liked despite being obvious that he likes her. It's just that Tyron was good at acting that you can't predict if he's acting truth or lie. And also.. this might be her first time playing this kind of game with her friends.

"Sophia.. are you a kid or what?" Tyron teases Sophia as she just seems like a child getting excited over something.

"I can be a kid as long as you care for me." Sophia shamelessly said as she hides her blushing face.

"Ahem.. ahem.. so wanna play truth or dare or not?" Rozkarl said to get back to the straying topic.

"Rozkarl.. I'm sleepy now. Can't.. can't we just play tomorrow?" Nishery asked Rozkarl with pleading eyes... looking as if she wants something.

"We can sleep later. Let's play a game first.. Nishery, okay?" Rozkarl ignores Nishery as he just kisses her on the cheeks as compensation. 

Nishery was embarrassed by this but still unexpectedly got angry at the former. 

"Nishery.. you.. you're not angry at me, are you?" Rozkarl was anxious as he ask his beloved one.

"Hmmp... why don't you just continue with your game!" Nishery said as she look away from Rozkarl. It seems that she was the only one looking forward to the continuation of things that always get stopped by her annoying brother.

"Hey.. don't get angry, okay?" Rozkarl tries to cajole Nishery but is unable to pierce that firmness.

The other four figures who were watching the two can't help but get annoyed at the shown affection. It's akin to bragging about their sweetness.

"Hmmp... Why don't you just forget me as well?" Nishery asked as she was so disappointed. She had waited long for this night to come with that something on her mind.. and yet.. Rozkarl actually wants to play Truth or dare? If they played it.. the most anticipated thing that she had waited all this time wouldn't be done and will need to wait a day again.

"Ah... Well... if.. if it's about what I promised you earlier.. we can do it anytime we want.. you know?" Rozkarl whispered in Nishery which tickles the latter. Redness starts to appear on Nishery's beautiful face as her mood starts to stabilize.

"Really?" Nishery asked excitedly.

"Of course. I also want it badly, you know." 

"Ahm.. so are we playing it or not?" Tyron asked trying to disturb the lovey-dovey couple in their sweet moments.

"Well, yeah. We can play it." Rozkarl said excitedly as he took an empty bottle.

"Hey, Rozkarl.. how did you make my sister not angry with you anymore?" Hero asked curiously as he admire Rozkarl. He seems to be the first person who can cajole Nishery in a short period.

"Hehehe.. secret." Rozkarl slyly smirk as he spin the bottle since all of them were ready to play it already.

"Hmmp.. stingy!" Hero annoyedly retorted as he just wait for the bottle to stop spinning.

"Just to remind.. all dares and truth must be done and there's no pass.. got it?" Rozkarl said as he really anticipated this game.

"And also... There's no indecent truth and dares.. got it?" Mickaella added just to be sure.

"Okay... We're fine with that." Nishery represent the remaining agreement as she also got excited. She can just use dare to make Rozkarl kiss her or something. It's not like she's horny.. but she just likes kissing him. And there's no wrong about that, isn't it? And also.. she still had her chastity that's why it's fine.

The six youths then watch the bottle spinning quickly until it stopped with Sophia.

"Sophia... Truth or dare?" Rozkarl asked Sophia.. since he's the one who spins the bottle.

"Uhm... Tr--truth." Sophia felt nervous and forcedly said the truth.

"What should I ask you? Well... Ahm... Oh, Have you ever had a crush on Hero?" Rozkarl after thinking for a moment asked with obvious motive.

"Hey... Why dragged me?" Hero asked Rozkarl surprisedly but seems to want to hear Sophia's answer.

Tyron, on the other hand, hearing such a question, felt quite anxious to hear the answer. Nishery just looks at Rozkarl before the couple smirk creepily. Mickaella was unbothered by this.. and just hate how cheesy the game was.

"Well... Before. I liked Hero before.. but not now." Sophia truthfully answered as she look at Tyron to see what his expression will be. And it didn't disappoint her as she saw Tyron smirking at Hero.

"Really? Hahaha... Well, who are we talking about? It's me! So it's natural that Sophia would fall in love with me.. hahaha!" Hero rejoices at Sophia's answer as his ego inflated. Hearing such an answer was quite pleasant to his ear unlike what he always hears at Mickaella.

"Hmmp... As if you're that handsome!" Tyron and Mickaella said at the same time as they turned away their gaze toward the bottle.

"Hahaha... I seem to smell something sour, don't you, Rozkarl?" Nishery said with a smile on her face as she teased Mickaella and Tyron.

"Haha.. yeah. I smell it as well. It seems that the sourness is stronger than what I expected." Rozkarl go with the flow with Nishery as the couple had enjoyed the current atmosphere.

"Hey!! I'm not jealous!" Mickaella and Tyron once again said at the same time.. raising doubts about their claim.

"Hahaha.. don't worry Tyron. I won't like any other guy other than you." Sophia said before she picked up the bottle. The words that seem to hold no importance to Sophia seem to be able to touch someone's heart.

"Hahaha... I didn't expect that someone also likes me? Well.. that's natural." Hero teased Mickaella as he enjoy angering the latter.

"Damn you!! I don't like such a person like you! Duh!! Disgusting!" Mickaella retorted as she indeed hated Hero to the core. It seems that he's the embodiment of something that would make her go into a rage mode.

"Ahem.. can you please stop your love quarrel for a moment and continue the game?" Rozkarl said as he make Sophia spin the bottle.

"It's not a love quarrel!!" Hero and Mickaella simultaneously yelled as they make the four suppressed their laughter. 

Sophia strongly spins the bottle that almost hit Nishery before it stops toward Hero.

"Truth or Dare?" Sophia asked Hero as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Hey.. don't you dare dragged me in your dare or truth, you got it?!" Mickaella threatened Sophia which make the latter annoyed.

"Don't be so full of yourself!! Why would I drag you? Is it because it's Hero's turn? What does it get with you, duh?!" Sophia said as she rolled her eyes over Mickaella.

"You!!! Hmmp..." Mickaella just ignores Sophia since she doesn't want to involve in another fight. These days... She's been stressed and it's bad for her mental health, that's why she decided to avoid fighting with others as possible as she can.

"Well... I'm quite afraid of dare and as well as the truth... But let's just pick the truth. Less risk." Hero said after thoroughly contemplating about the choice he would pick.

"That's a good choice. But if it's me... No matter if it's truth or dares.. hehe.. be prepared." Rozkarl said to Hero as he gave the latter a creepy smile.

"Then bring it on. As if I'm scared!" Hero's competitiveness has spiked again... bravely said towards Rozkarl.

"Uhm... In fact.. how many girls have you dated before and how did you pursue them?" Sophia asked as he got curious about Hero's love life.

"Eh? That question is kinda... But okay. Well.. I have never dated before nor experienced romance in my life, so I won't be able to share the experience with you. Wait... Well, I have dated Rozkarl before.. but that was a show to make Tyron jealous." Hero answered truthfully as he got embarrassed about it.

"Hahaha. As I said.. Hero's gay. How can he date girls? By buying them with money? Hahaha!" Mickaella can't help but rejoice at the guy's answer despite not wanting to be involved in a fight.

"Mickaella!!! Don't try to start a fight with me again!!" Hero seems to suppress his anger at Mickaella just in order for the game to continue.

"Really? Did Rozkarl date you?" Sophia was surprised to hear the answer and asked Hero before looking at the embarrassed Rozkarl.

"Uhm.. yes. I.. I had paid him back then.. but it's in the past." Rozkarl answered instead of Hero as he look at Nishery, but Nishery seems to be just fine about it, making him feel touched and glad.

"You know it too, right?" Sophia asked Nishery since Nishery didn't get surprised about it.

"Yes. Rozkarl has never lied to me." Nishery said with a smile... Getting a hug from a certain someone.

"Well... No wonder Hero feels familiar. You have been introduced to me by Rozkarl, right?" Tyron said as he remembered the past.

"Yes. He indeed introduces me to you... But got hurt when he saw you kissing another girl." Hero blurted without thinking.

"Hey.. I.. I did not do such a thing!" Tyron immediately tries to deny the truth but Sophia is not a fool.

"Don't worry about it, Tyron. I also kissed some guys before, so no need to feel guilty." Sophia said as she becomes happy.

"I do not worry about you!" Tyron said annoyedly.

"Ahem... Hero, since you had already said the truth... then spin it. If we continue to chat, we won't have a good time playing it." Rozkarl said as he was already anticipating his turn.

The six youth continue to play the Truth and Dare.. not minding how the sun had already risen.

0