Chapter 54.4: Break-up?
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the six youths enter the mansion, their eyes become surprised to see an unfamiliar two figures sitting opposite Jack and Shane.

"What's the meaning of this?! You... Put... Pu--t away that fi--lthy arms away from my gran---ddaughter!!" the old woman was brimming with anger as she points her trembling fingers toward Rozkarl.

Rozkarl was quite surprised by the sudden exclaim and subconsciously put his arm away from Nishery.

"Gran--grandma? What.. wha--what are you doing here?" Nishery was surprised to see her grandmother whom she has never seen for almost 5 years now and asked anxiously. Especially looking at the handsome boy beside her. She never knew that she have a cousin that she didn't know.

"Grandma.. what brings you here? Did something happen? And.. who's that guy over there?" Hero walked toward the old woman with open arms and he embraced the old woman. This makes the old woman's mood lift up.

"Nothing. I just missed my grandchildren." The old woman said warmingly.

"Good afternoon, grandma." the other four youths also greet the old woman politely to show some respect.

"Uhm.. grandma, who's that guy over there?" Nishery asked curiously before the six of them also seat on the couch.

"Nishery.. why don't you go towards your own room first? And you five as well. Take a rest first." Jack said towards the six youth as he didn't want to make Rozkarl know something that he shouldn't need to know.

"Yeah, Hon is right. Since you six had gone from your vacation you must be very tired. You can take a rest first. I will call you all when dinner comes." Shane knew what Jack was planning and go with the flow.

"Hmmp... Since that gay is here... Nishery break up with him." The old woman was annoyed by the married couple who was trying to shoo away Nishery and Rozkarl and immediately blurted out what's her real purpose in coming to Dela Cruz's mansion.

"Mom!" Jack was surprised and can't help but yell in frustration.

"Wha--what?!" Nishery seems to think she just misheard her grandmother and asked again. The other five youths were as surprised as her to hear such a demand. Rozkarl was the most affected by the old woman's word since it's like it was meant for him.

"Grandma.. what are you talking about? Hahaha.. you didn't mean it right?" Hero asked once again to be sure but seeing her grandmother's serious face he knew very well that it wasn't a mistake.

"I said that Nishery should break up with that guy over there! I don't approve of him!" the old woman said firmly glaring at Rozkarl.

"G--gran--dmoth--er... is.. is there something that has done to you?" Rozkarl nervously asked as he felt quite hurt by the opposition.

"Grandma! What are you talking about?! I won't do that! Is that the reason why that guy is here?!" Nishery defend Rozkarl as she retorted towards her grandma.

"Nishery... watch out for your behavior! You can't raise your voice toward your grandmother!" Shane despite understanding Nishery, still scolds her.

"Mom! Why are you so opposed Rozkarl to being Nishery's boyfriend?" Jack asked as he can't just know how his mother hates such a good kid.

"That guy is impulsive! He knows no manners! Has a bad reputation! Unfit for my lovely daughter! And most of all had liked that guy over there! How can my granddaughter be with such a man?!" the old woman didn't hesitate to blurted what was on her mind.. not mindful if she ill hurt someone or not.

"Grandma! How.. how could you say that to him?! He may be like that.. but I like him, so I won't break up!" Nishery said angrily as she pulled Rozkarl upstairs. The other three youths felt like they shouldn't be present in the current scene and also quietly walked toward the guest room. Hero, on the other hand, remains in the living room to defend Rozkarl.

"Grandma... if you don't like Rozkarl, you don't expect that that guy over there is fitted for my lovely sister?!" Hero asked as he doesn't like what he hears today. He knew that his grandmother was kinda and strict but he didn't expect to the point where her sister's love life would be controlled as well.

"Oho.. of course, yes. John is the perfect man for my lovely daughter." the old woman just gave a smile as she answered Hero.

"Mom.. how.. how could you do that?! Rozkarl is just a kid.. so how could you say that to him?" Jack asked, feeling like he wants to cry now.

"Oh.. come on my son. 17 is already an adult now, if he can't take little mean words then he's weak. Even more unfit r my granddaughter." 

"Mother... you might not know Rozkarl very well. He's a nice kid.. he loves our daughter more than he loves himself.. and he is a very talented one. So why don't you give him a chance?" Shane asked the old woman formally.. as if they weren't family.

"Uncle.. Auntie.. Rozkarl, as you had said, may be perfect for your daughter... but I can try to be like him as well." John.. who was just watching the drama was quite interested in Rozkarl for him to be defended by Nishery's family. He didn't expect that his mission would be too difficult but that just makes it more interesting.

"I don't ask you.. kid." Jack was annoyed by such a confident claim and said to John.

"Jack... don't be rude to your guest." the old woman said as she smiled since she likes that confident claim as if he can indeed steal Nishery away from Rozkarl.

"Hmmp.. I don't approve of you being my brother! You will never be with Nishery!" Hero said provocatively towards John.. as he glared at the latter before walking upstairs.

In Nishery's room...

"Rozkarl.. I'm.. I'm sorry." Nishery didn't dare o meet Rozkarl in the eye as she was ashamed of her grandmother's action.

"Nis--shery.. don't cry. It's fine. I'm already used to it. Don't worry.. even if your grandmother opposes me.. I will never give up on you." Rozkarl embraced Nishery as he comfort her instead of Nishery comforting him.

"But.. Roz--Rozkarl.. my grandmother says hurtful words towards you! You might not get hurt but I did! I.. I don't want.. anyone to say.. bad words to you!" Nishery said as she buried her face even more.

"Nishery.. it's fine, really. I am like you as well.. but she's your grandmother. I will just make her approve of me like how your brother approved of me." Rozkarl said confidently.

"Roz--Rozkarl.. I.. I'm scared! I.. I don't want to break up with you!" Nishery said to Rozkarl.

"Me too. I won't break up with you." Rozkarl said as he kiss her forehead.

0