The Boundry of Insanity
759 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Mayuri's POV]

WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!

How did it end up like this?

I shouldn't have gone to the ocean.

If I remember correctly today when I woke up........

 

.

.

.

.

 

Yesterday, I was very tired so just opening my eyes was a struggle, But now I have slept well so there will be no problem today. Now that I am awake let's wake big sis up as well. I shook her shoulders a bit and big sis started opening her eyes, the moment big sis saw me first thing in the morning, she started smiling and seeing that smile I immediately gave her a morning kiss.

When I separated by lips from her mouth, big sis immediately wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to insert her tongue inside my mouth, after a long wet kiss big sis finally spoke with a satisfied smile, "Dear, there's no one here that can disturb us so let's not restrain ourselves when we are alone during this week, OK?!"

"YUP! that's what I intend to even if big sis doesn't tell me to" I said with a grin on my face.

After that, we cuddled a bit more and then went to take a bath together. By the time we finished the morning routine, it was 09:30 AM so we went to the food hall and had breakfast.

Today we didn't want to visit any monuments and just wanted to enjoy the sea, the most famous beach in GOA is Nanjira Beach so we booked a cab and made our way over there.

When we reached the Beach, it was very crowded but there was still a significant amount of space left so you can say that the beach is very big, there were different types of shops present here, most of them were food shops selling seafood and others were of various accessories.

Firstly, we searched for a changing room and went inside, it was very clean inside and the smell was also very good so it was maintained very well.

Big sis was wearing a Tankini having dark blue top and light blue underwear which went really well with her silver hair, I choose this swimsuit for big sis because I got greatly aroused when I thought of big sis wearing this and then the top sticking like glue to her perfectly sexy body when she gets wet by water.

Just like I picked hers, big sis also picked my skirted bottom swimsuit which had small pink flowers printed on it. Even though it was very embarrassing wearing this, but big sis kept calling me wearing it CUTE and I just can't refuse her when she says something like with such delighted eyes.

After we put on our swimsuits, we immediately went to the ocean and started playing in the water while swimming to our heart's content.

When we got out of the water to rest for some time, big sis looked really sexy because just like I predicted the top sticking to her body and outlining her thin waist brought all of my desires for big sis to their limits. But some people also started looking at big sis with dirty eyes so I immediately glared back at them with full hatred and still face, seeing which they averted their eyes and started looking at random directions.

But OOOF! it's chilly here and my body feels a little heavy maybe my fatigue is still not gone?.

Not wanting to take any risks with my body condition we immediately returned back hotel.

.

.

.

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE SICK? IT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

I DON'T CARE IF I AM SICK! I WILL STILL GO OUTSIDE! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD GET SICK DURING THIS WEEK.

"Mayuri I know you are thinking some absurd things right now, so STOP THINKING THAT!, you are not going outside for 1 or 2 days. You will rest for 2 days, then your fever would be fixed, you don't have a choice here, AM I CLEAR!" big sis said in a stern manner.

I averted my eyes for big sis and pouted my face.

"Mayuri, I asked you a question, ARE WE CLEAR!? YES? OR YES?!" she again in an even more resolute and stern manner.

Hearing big sis talk like that is making me embarrassed, JEEZ! what's with that sexy bossy way of talking, there's no way I can rebut that instead, I want her to talk to me like this for a long time.

"Ok" I only answered that and then pulled over my blanket and went to sleep.

[Mehak's POV]

She finally went to sleep, it was hard to convince her since I had to steel my heart against my will, but if she doesn't rest then it will only get worse and it's only 1 or 2 days, we still have 5 days after that, thinking like that I was somehow able to steal my heart.

Now that she's asleep what to do? Maybe I should go down to the convenience store to buy some drinks, yeah let's do that.

I turned the lights off in the room and then locked the room from outside, leaving a note inside saying that I would be going out for a bit, in case she wakes up even though I am pretty sure she won't.

When I reached outside the hotel, it was already evening and the sun is almost down. I made my way to the convenience store and went inside.

I reached the drinks counter and opened the freezer to get lemonade.

"Hey, do......... ab........ Mayuri Jansh........ a.........my........scho......" I am hearing a barely audible voice but I am sure I heard Mayuri's name.

Who is the person saying her name? I started approaching the voice and stopped around the corner to take a look at the person talking.

Hmmmm? it's a girl, she has blond hair which is obviously dyed and has some really heavy makeup on her face, but it seems like this girl knows how to do makeup as the makeup looks really good, but you can easily tell that it's not her natural face. I think I have seen her before.......WAIT! isn't she the one I saw at the hotel dinner yesterday! so it wasn't an illusion it seems. If I remember correctly her name is JYOTI VERMA and she's in the same class as Mayuri.

I think she's the second spot in class 11th academics ranking, before Mayuri entered the school she was always at the top of class so when Mayuri took her spot as number one in class, she should have been very jealous but Mayuri predicted it and took extra care of her due to which she started seeing Mayuri in new light. All this information that I have is by reading the diaries that she wrote.

In the Diary, it was also written how much Mayuri hates her because of how much effort it took for Mayuri to settle a fake image in front of her.

But who is she talking with about Mayuri? I lean a bit more and see that she's talking with a boy who seems to be her boyfriend as they are standing pretty close to each other while holding hands.

But why is she talking about Mayuri? and I don't recognize the boy which means he doesn't go to my school.

"Hmmmm of course, she's really popular in my school, when she came to our school for sports competition, her performance won every one's heart and she immediately became popular and I think most of the people in city know her as she has topped so many exams and is from the Jansha family." the boy says as it is a matter of fact.

Of course, I know about all this and hearing this from someone else makes me very happy and proud about Mayuri but at the same time I also think that I also have to do everything I can so that even Mayuri can be very proud about me, that the motive that drives me the most to do something in life.

"Yup, Yup her, Mrs. Mayuri is like a perfect person, she's way to perfect without any flaw and I really admire her for that, I always wish that I can be like her, so last week I followed her for a bit and do you know what I FOUND OUT!" she said in a excited voice.

Huh? what? Huh? my heart is beating fast, there's sweat forming in my hands, wh-what's happening? wh-wh-what did she find out?

My-my head is starting to throb.

Wh-what should I do? should I tell Mayuri? yes, I should tell her but she need rest right now and I am sure she would start moving again if she hears about this matter, YES! it's obvious that she would come into action again, but her health will get worse due to that.

WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO!WHAT TO DO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CAN'T I FUCKING DO SOMETHING WHEN MAYURI CAN'T HELP, HAVE I BECOME THAT FUCKING USELESS?

LIKE SHE PROTECTS ME, CAN'T I ALSO PROTECT HER AND OUR RELATIONSHIP.

I ALSO WANT TO MAKE HER PROUD OF ME.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS GIRL FOUND OUT??

"hooooh, so what did you find out?" the boy says with a curious face.

The girl then said something unimaginable in low voice, "Through the student council's door, I heard Mrs. Mayuri and Mrs. Mehak talking about indecent things with each other in a really low voice, anyone passing by probabaly couldn't hear it but I have really good hearing and I also found it impposible to hear until I really pushed my ears on the door and just barely heard them talking"

My mind is going blank, everything is getting blurry, now everyone will find out about us, then everyone will start to look at us with disgusted eyes and then my parents will abandon me and the society will look at us with only hatred and pity. Everything Mayuri has gained because of her hard work will be lost but I am sure that even after that we both would remain together. Mayuri doesn't care about other people's opinions after all.

But she isn't looking at the big picture, I am sure we would stay together but what about other things like the money? reputation? even if we think we would be fine without them but in the real world nothing can be done without them.

Mayuri doesn't think about stuff like that but I know! I KNOW! and I won't let something like this ruin our lives.

Till now Mayuri protected me and our relationship so now it's my turn to do the same.

The girl said, "I think they are in some immoral relationship" with a little disguist in her eyes.

Seeing that my mind went completely blank, my whole body loosened.

THERE ARE THOSE DISGUSTED EYES!.

The girl continued speaking, "But I don't have any proof, so I am working on geting some proof right now, would you help".

The boy spoke with a nervous but excited face, "OF COURSE! if what you said is true and we can prove it then just think about how popular we can become"

"YUP! YUP! I can finally find a flaw in that perfect person, the summer vacation has just started so they still must be back home, but let's get back quickly so that we gather proof on them" the girl said with shining eyes.

She thinks Mayuri having relationship with me is a flaw, I was right nobody would accept our relationship, all of them would look at us with only disgust, making our future bleak, making our lives hard, making our future horrible so that we can't do anything in life, even though Mayuri has such a bright future and I am also working really hard toward having a wonderful life with Mayuri.

Would Mayuri let something like this ruin our lives?

OF COURSE NOT!

Would I also let something like this ruin my future with Mayuri?

OF COURSE NOT!

Oh, I see.

YES! YES! I FINALLY GET IT! HOW MAYURI CAN DO ALL THOSE THINGS!

Everyone In the world Is our enemy. They only exist to break our relationship.

WE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING BAD, WE ARE ONLY PROTECTING OUR RELATIONSHIP.

YES! YES! WE ARE NOT WRONG!.

THEY ARE THE ONES IN WRONG FOR LOOKING AT US WITH DISGUST.

AND TO PROTECT OUR RELATIONSHIP, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!.

Right now Mayuri needs to rest, so I have to fix this problem myself and also make her proud of me.

MY MIND IS REALLY CLEAR RIGHT NOW.

SOMETHING INSIDE MY BODY IS SNAPING.

I CAN FEEL TEARS FORMING IN MY EYES.

SOMETHING SNAPPED.

TEARS ARE FALLING FROM MY EYES AT AN ABNORMAL RATE.

I THINK I HAVE A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW.

 

                                                

[Author's POV]

The new book's polls are finished.

It will start in 2 weeks exactly.

AND

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T GET TOO EDGY.

24