Chapter 4: Don’t you hate it when you have a home and Monsters keep using the empty slot behind it to fight Magical Girls?
122 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"No, actually."

"Why? People died in the war!" (Nyet)

"It's boring."

"THE FUCK YOU SAID?" (Spooder)

"It's boring. My life before you guys arrived here is boring, just going to school î̷͚͕́̕n̵͙͔͖̫̿ ̸͋̓͜ͅt̸͉̮̊ḩ̷̛̪̠̘a̸͎̖̽ͅt̷̗̻̫̏ ̸͉̝̦̄͑̋b̴͍̬̝̘̀̽̒o̸̡̹̝̖̊̀d̷̯͉̳͔̉͑̑ỳ̶̰, and no purpose in the gears of life."

""..."" (Spooder & Nyet)

<Your dark side is showing.>

Ah right, thanks...

<...>

tfru?

<What? You seriously don't remember me? It's fucking Spoode-... oh... I see...>

So we have two Spooders' now?

<Yah, guess so.>

"Bruh."

"Wha... What? Huh? Herrr..." (Nyet)

"Sorry for that, also, that version of Spooder is still with me."

"Alri- WHAT?" (Nyet)

"WHAT?" (Spooder)

"Soul Linking."

"Ah, right." (Spooder)

"B-But... Soul Linking doesn't goes back in time!" (Nyet)

"Eh? But it works?"

"WHY DOES IT WORK?" (Nyet)

*Bitches I made it that way.*

"I DON'T KNOW!"

*Ah right, fourth wall.*

"ARGHH!" (Nyet)

"NYEEEET!"

"LILYYYYY!" (Nyet)

"CHIDORI!"

"RASENGAN!" (Nyet)

*BEEEEP*

"Anyways, now that we can contact my futur-"

<Ah, no, I'm, like, inside of you now.>

What the fu-

<Well, to be honest, it's like bijuu and jinchuuriki, but I only have your sense and no control over your body. Wait what? Why am I in control?"

<Haha soul swap goes brrrrr. HEY! I'm not done messing with you!"

<Nope.>

"*Cough* anyways, seems like she is me and I am her but not really because she is actually Spooder and not Lily but also kinda the same because body and time and what am I talking about again?"

"...I need a rest. *Dadung (Discord call end)*" (Nyet)

"...So... are we still gonna make a contract?" (Spooder)

"<Yes./No.>"

"<...>"

"<No./Yes.>"

"<...>"

"<Yes.>"

"Sure, here's the terms and condi-" (Spooder)

"Agreed."

"So fast!" (Spooder)

"Sorry, force of habit, give me those."

*1 contract later*

"Alright, seems reasonable, agreed."

"So... you're supposed to put me somewhere on your body-" (Spooder)

"Lewd... Ah, there they are."

"...then I'm supposed to shapeshift into a piece of jewelry then a weapon when fighting..." (Spooder)

"[Wakhep Arsuthin]"

"..." (Spooder)

^ω^ (Lily)

"Why am I still here? Just to suffer..." (Spooder)

*BOOOOM*

"The fuck?"

<The fuck indeed.>

"Crap! It's the Monsters! Why did you cast a spell using Soul Energy?" (Spooder)

"Errr... [Ctrl+A {Targets:[(soulRace:"Lily")]}] [Ctrl+V {model:(id:"eldritchAbomination1")}]"

*Proceeds to go through the wall to the empty slot behind her house by going through a higher dimension*

"...The fuck I just witnessed?" (Spooder)

(Back to Lily)

"Alright you imbeciles, what are you doing behind my house?"

"GO TO HORNY JAIL!" (Type 2)

*Bonk*

Pretty sure that's not how I remembered her.

*Door opening*

*Seeing how hard it is to keep the innocence of such character I decided to at least give her access to a normal teenager's arsenal of knowledge.*

Oh, that expla- <<WHO ARE YOU?>>1This is both Lily and Spooder screaming in their mind.

*Errr...*

*Door closes*

...

Well that weird voice aside,

"[Enhance sound] THE FUCK ARE YOU SHITHEADS DOING BEHIND MY HOUSE? No, not you, you keep bonking the monsters."

<You sound like an old ma- *cough* woman scolding the teenagers being noisy near your house.>

Well, spend an undetermined amount of time outside of the d̶̖͙̳͈͒̀̉̕̕ì̵͚̲̹m̸̭͒͛ͅë̷͙̗́n̸̹̯͑́s̶͇̩̱͚͕͐̿͝ï̸̦̹͚̻͗̈́̿ô̸̢̦̹̬͖͑̔n̵͕̺͙̖̄̇̀͜ä̴̜̙͝l̵̡̟̿̋ ̷̖͙̺̗̉ͅl̷̰͈̘̳̞̊̀͑́̕i̵̳͊̆̚m̶̠͗į̴̗͍͍̍̓̌t̶̺̒̎̀͑̇͜s̶͕̏ ̵̬̇̀̒̕̚ö̷̫͙̘̖́f̶̭̰͍̖͙́ ̴̙̮͖͎̂̊̐ͅt̶̲͐͒̒́ͅh̶̖͇̏͗̒͊̚ë̸̤̩́ͅ ̵̜̲̦̍͐͑r̵̼̊̋̈́̓͋è̴̡͈̈́̎̒͝ā̶͍̥̚l̶͓̼͂i̵͎̻̙̟͙̚ṯ̸͖̰̱̖̄͗͂̾͊y̷̡͚͇̲͋͜ ̵̪̈́̉̓̀č̵̻̚ö̵̙́̄n̷̝͓̆̇̓͜t̶̻̱͉̮͌͆̅͂ͅa̸̦͖̻͆̎̑̀i̶̼̻͊̅͋́n̸̛̲̬̤̓̂͆͘e̶̥̓d̷̢̧̰͖̾̊͒͜ ̴̳͊ŵ̵̹̱̄i̷̤͓͐̆͝t̴̜̤͐̄h̷̘̩̕ỉ̴̡̛́̔̈́n̴̰̑̐ you'd feel like an old cultivator.

<That sounded weirdly poetic.>

"Help me!" (Type 2)

"You want me to go all out, or enough to kill all these Monsters?"

"All out!" (Type 2)

<Ono->

"Infeliciter I Sed fortunatus non solus. Surrexit in tuum Insidiosa PROCLIVITAS. Sicut medicamento es Tamquam consectetuer es Et cecidi in amore cum te In garnu puellae. Sicut somnium Ego somnium visio nocturna Sed non possum invenire Excitatio. Oro autem Alio Ut ledo tuum Visus linea. Sum in te Ego numquam nubere Vellem potius manducare Ante subcriptio officium Diploma tuum. Ego avolabo, ego fugiam Et exalant Sed in te Non aliquid ducere. volo vivere A te In Gobi Desert Antarctica an. privationem pati; Congelo, fame Sed solum sponsam suam non te videre Sed modo sponsa Non te videre. Sum in te Ego numquam nubere Vellem potius manducare Ante subcriptio officium Diploma tuum. Ego avolabo, ego fugiam Et exalant Sed in te Non aliquid ducere, [Esse Negata].'

<You did that just to increase the word count didn't you?>

*Cough* no comments.

 Ah look, the spell is taking effect!

<Shut up. I already know what would happen.>

Shit.

*3rd person POV*

As the two are bickering inside Lily's mind, the matter making up the Monsters get an exact copy of themselves, but it's not just any copy, it's the antimatter copy of them. The two existences clashes, releasing enormous amount of energy, so much that in fact, she's just annihilated the entire galaxy.

"Oops..." (Lily)

<*Facepalms*>

4