Chapter 8: Blood Lily
84 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey look, isn't that the bloody Magical Girl?" (Student A)

"She went to our school?" (Student B)

"You don't know? I saw her a few months back in class 12*BEEEEP*." (Student C)

...

"Hey, you okay there Lily?" (Layla)

"Noice!"

"Eh?" (Layla)

"I've made myself a reputation!"

<This isn't exactly a positive one.>

"You worry about that!? What about your identity? It's your identity you know? What if some Monsters decided to hack into the citizen database and find out about your parents?" (Layla)

"Nah, they'll be fine."

*Ringtone*

*Click*

"Moshi moshi, Lily desu~"

"What happened at school? Reporters suddenly swarmed me while asking about you." (Mom)

"Well I gutted a dragon after *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEP* *BEEPITATION BEEP BEEP* it when it attacked our school yesterday."

"...Okay..." (Mom)

"Okay bye mom."

*Click*

*Ringtone*

*Click*

"Yes dad?"

"What ha-" (Dad)

"I ra-*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* then gutted it when it attacked our school yesterday."

"Language young lady, also what the fuck?" (Dad)

"Language old man, also you can see it on the news."

"*Cough* Alright."

*Click*

"...Well that's new." (Layla)

"I got a confident boost after everything that happened."

*Notification sound*

'Bloody massacre in *Insert school name here* by a Magical Girl" (Headline)

"Oh, I thought they'd be faster than this."

'Videos depicting a female adolescent, presumably a Magical Girl, brutally killing a Monster after humiliating the soul out of it, literally. You can see a wisp of something faintly flowing out of the Monster's mouth...' (Article)

"Hmm... interesting article."

'...Netizens have dubbed her "Blood Lily" after her real name, which was revealed after thorough investigation...' (Article)

"Oh?"

'*Insert video of reporters harassing Lily's parents just to get stopped by a barrier*' (Article)

"Haha, they really are persistent huh? That one guy even climbed on top of the barrier and tried to stomp down."

"I... just... bruh." (Layla)

"Well I sure hope some conspiracy theorist won't gather to our school to intervie-"

"Excuse me, do you have some time? I'm from the Conspiracy Daily and I want to interview you." (Conspiracy theorist)

"Hey, get in line, we from the Y-files got here first." (Y-files reporter)

"No-" (Conspiracy theorist A)

"We-" (Conspiracy theorist B)

...

"Wow! I'm famous!"

"How the hell are you planting so many flags and they all come to reality?" (Layla)

"No idea."

*Smooth transition*

It's been a while since I eradicated the Bobs. After the end of term test, our circle of Magical Girls decided to go on a vacation to America since we caught something about Magical Girls integrating to the military. Also, similar to the movies, all aliens target the USA and only the USA, so... yeah the Monster attack rate there skyrocketed during the last few months. Now I'm packing some clothes enough for two weeks.

"...and there we go. All done."

"Take care in your travel." (Mom)

"Buy me a gun or something, the government finally gave in and allowed us to own firearms." (Dad)

"Don't you need training?"

"Yeah, my company gave us a free trip to a shooting range to train. It's being normalized now to have at least a gun in every family." (Dad)

"Alright."

Now, let's see what I can do in regard of flashy traveling...

Flying... too unoriginal.

Teleporting... too boring.

Through a higher dimension... too disturbing.

Hmm...

Ah well, through a higher dimension it is.

<You never cared do you?>

I do care about the flashiness.

<I can see that.>

*BOOM!*

Yep, very flashy alright.

(N*BEEEEP* international airport)

*Eldritch abomination sound*

Ah, we're here.

"HEY! IT'S BLOOD LILY!" (Random citizen)

"OMG! IT'S REALLY HER!" (Another random citizen)

"Bruh..." (Layla)

"I bow to the majestic form of the Eldritch Goddess!" (Dell)

"What?"

"Ha! Gotchu!" (Dell)

"LAME! THAT'S FUCKING LAME!"

"*Cough* Teehee~" (Dell)

"I got our ticket here. Come on, it'll be a long flight." (Layla)

"Even though I can go there right this instance."

"Ahem." (Layla)

"Welp, let's go."

*Smooth transition*

We boarded the airplane without any trouble other than people asking me for a pic, or a signature, or blessing, or the glory of my divinity, or my pan- alright forget the last one. Seems like my eldritch form made quite the impact on people... Oops~

<...Dude...>

4