Chapter 6: True feelings
1.3k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Couldn't that little goblin have come when we left that bank. I can't do anything risky Utaha is behind me and shaking at the back I can't put her in danger. It's a pity I didn't get a power from the system that doesn't have the same effect as dragon slayer magic. With instinct and martial arts I can defeat them.

 

[Ding: new mission received: protect your beloved!]

[Mission: Protect your beloved

Description: Your beloved is in danger, show her that she can rely on you

Success:

  • Utaha harem member: harem acceptance
  • Random lottery
  • Random reward: shares in the company

Failure:

  • Utaha is kidnapped and commits suicide]   

 

Fuck! Now I'm more motivated to protect her even if a few extras die.

He's embracing Utaha so as to protect her.

'Is it the hanging bridge effect? Utaha thinks more while cuddling with Yumeko.

“Hey Aniki look at these two beauties, maybe we can take them with us I haven't had any woman in a long time. hehehe. “

 

He walks towards us slowly, his gun held loosely. I look at him like a bug shows him the temperament of the empress. For a moment he took a step back, slightly beaten. You can see that he has some instinct when he hits a larger predator.

 

"Ahh what a look" - He approaches us, I quickly assess the situation two is turned his back to us and robs the other customers, the little goblin is waiting for an opportunity to attack. I take a breath, calm my mind, protect Utaha with my body. He approached us at arm's length

- "He walks with us we will show......."

He didn't have time to utter a sentence, with a quick straight punch I hit him in the larynx, I don't care if it killed him or not, I hit him in the solar plexus from my knee and finished by hitting him in the neck with my elbow. I take his gun, an old Soviet AK. The whole thing took a second, maybe two.

 

I shoot one of them in the hand as I turn and quickly shoot my knees out. The little goblin throws/shoots a ball knocking him slightly off balance. The girl accompanying him quickly runs up to him and kicks at him with a beautiful karate punch

White' I think to myself,

 

All the action between me and Conan lasted at most 10 seconds. When it calmed down we look at each other for a moment. I secure the gun and hug Utahe tightly.

- "It's over, I'm right here with you." - I tell him while stroking her head, her body trembles and subsides. Utaha loves to be cuddled by her, whenever she is cuddled I feel a sense of security and Comfort. 

- "Uhm" - she nods and snuggles into my chest more 

 

[Ding! mission accomplished]

[Ding! received a random prize and random shares in the company]        

 

I'll open the prizes later, stroking her head. If we weren't in a public place and had too many witnesses I would have taken them to Tokyo Bay and fed them to the fish. 

 

After about 15 minutes, the police came to take a statement, and we were detained by them for about 1.5 hours. We walked slowly back to her house and I held her hand. Even though I pretend she is fine, even if I try to joke, you can see that she is upset. 

 

-A date may not always go to plan, but look at the positives and you'll have material for a book. - she tries 

Utaha snorts and you can see that she is annoyed. Goal accomplished but now my person will become the target of attack. I have to get over it.

- "If you say it's a date then why don't you ever go forward with me who am I to toy for you ?!" - she yells at me and slowly tears gather in her eyes.

- "I'm sorry"-I lower my head-"of course you are important to me." - I don't like this situation especially for a conversation I wasn't prepared for.

- "So what?" - she speaks louder her voice is mixed with irritation and sadness. I lower my head more 

 

- "You are important to me and I want you to be mine"-I take a breath and look at her firmly-"I can't tell you the words you want to hear yet-

When she says those words her face becomes so distant and lonely you can see she is in a lot of pain this is not the same Yumeko I know" Utaha thinks.

I understand Utaha's outburst at the moment, I've fallen in love with her and we haven't even moved forward I'm not going, Plus today's situation has caused her to crack and pour out all her grievances on me I can't be passive and tell her the truth.

 

- "Plus she's a scumbag. You won't be the only one, you deserve someone better."

(A/N: Is it correct for a woman to use the term "scum" maybe there is a better word like woman of culture :P ) 

- "Scum? I don't mind as long as I can be with you and you tell me you love me I won't mind."

"Even if I date my Sister and Aunt."

Utaha snorted "You're hiding poorly Ms. Sis-con, I've known for a long time that I wouldn't be the only one and after today I know she doesn't want another person. I don't mind as long as you don't get the idea to make a reverse harem and you are the only Alpha in this relationship"

 

'How does she know I'm an Alpha? I only became one yesterday]. 

 

[Ding! When you got Alpha sex, the world bent on that. A woman knows instinctively that you are an Alpha. The chance that a woman will be born an Alpha is 0.001% at this time]

 

Without waiting for the system to finish explaining, she kisses Utah deep on the lips, losing the tongue fight. 'You're a million years too young to win a tongue fight'

[Ding! Kasumigaoka Utaha becomes a full member].

[Ding! For adding Kasumigaoka Utaha to the harem, you receive 1x item lottery 1x Skill lottery]

 

*Ring*.

*Ring*

 

Both my phone and Utaha's started ringing. it was getting pretty interesting

-Hello?

-IS EVERYTHING OKAY????!!!!! - from the phone came Chichiro-nee screaming full of worry

-Yes, yes I'm fine

-Really? -Yes.

-Yeah, I'll be home soon. I'll just take Utahe home. - Okay.

-Good

We talked for a while more by the way I received a sermon from her.

- "Sometimes Chichiro is overprotective."

- "They interrupted us at the most interesting moment" - Utaha says with a blush - "Maybe we should go to the hotel"

If it was a normal situation I would agree, but if he did it with Utaha I would feel like he took advantage of her. If it was someone else I probably would have agreed, especially feeling how my libido has increased. But Utaha, my sister, Chichiro and Megumi. I don't want to do it until I sort out my feelings  

"Nah, not now until I sort myself out I don't want to do it, I feel like I took advantage of you at that time"

"I don't mind."

I pat her on the forehead

"Ouch, it hurts"

"I say not now, but I promise I'll give you a good night's sleep when we're done" - after that sentence I kiss her.

 

After leading her home, I went to myself made dinner. Again the dowagers got foodorgasm eating my dish. Having borrowed a laptop from my sister, I started working on a project for Soyetsu. I have 40% stake in this company another 20% is in the process of being finalized as I won it from the CEO which makes me the majority. A reader asks me how I won, the answer is simple black jeck. The old CEO was a gambling addict and the gambling den managed to win even though it had marked cards.. Going back to the project I'm writing, at the moment it's 2005 manga and anime haven't made such an expansion plus compared to my old world the quality of manga and anime is poor. So is the popularization of novelettes. I'm now creating a platform where you can post your works, there will also be a premium option where you can subscribe to certain novels and receive advanced chapters. Plus opening outside Japan by localizing the site to English and giving MTL my own work will bring us profit. For good authors there will be a chance for serialization.

 

Wine is slowly running out of my golden rule when programming or writing wine or whiskey. It's already around 22 I manage to get to the nearest store, get dressed and slowly walk. I enter the store and am greeted by the bored voices of the saleswoman. This time I choose Jack D****. A pornographic magazine with maids caught my attention I walk up to him and he taps his jaw as if he was doing research on quantum physics.

 

I didn't even notice when a girl comes up to me, she looks at what I'm looking at and a short blush appears 

- "Do you like what you're watching?"

"Very much" - I answer automatically without registering that someone is next to me

"Do you love maids?"

"Yes." - At that moment I turn around and look at the girl     

It's a little late, but during the week they may appear at this hour
This is the first time I wrote something like this, it's all about the bank and a little romance, I hope it turned out well

 
30