Chapter Two
3.1k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nothing like night sex atop a monster you just blasted, Rubra thinks, pushing the cute farmer’s head onto her naked pussy, her juices flowing down her chin as she works her tongue with more enthusiasm than skills. But the girl is in awe of her performance, and that’s enough to make her nipples stand out against her simple brown clothing, her apron stained with dirt as she crouches on her knees, eager to reward the best Knight in the whole land.  

“Ahhh, that’s right, that’s the spot you bumpkin slut,” she groans, squashing her hips together. The rancid smell of the charred corpse might be considered a turn-off, but not for her. She looks down past the brown tresses of the girl to the shattered carapace of the Masnadian beast she destroyed and thinks back to the feeling of her energy, her power running through her veins. It was just like it always happened in the old books she used to read and the games she used to play: you get reincarnated and find an awesome, over-powered ability that puts you atop the world and all the bitches you can fuck! “Harder, lick harder,” she groans through gritted teeth. And as she comes, it’s a bit like feeling that high again.  

She can’t wait to look down at the Black Knight lapping between her thighs. 

 

*** 

 

Astoria knits one black eyebrow. She sits up from the stone where she’s been meditating for the past hour, looks to the west. A moment later a huge golden flash cleaves the night in two – it reverberates from cloud to cloud like lost sunlight. Bit by bit, the night comes back to reclaim its domain. A while later a far-off rumble reaches her ears, wind brushes back the skeletal bushes that manage to grow on this thirsty land.  

“Now that’s interesting.” 

She looks down at her armor, darker than the night that surrounds her, so that it seems like a piece of utter black cut off from ink with a barely-visible profile that shows her generous breasts and her wide hips, but she’s not interested to make use of her body that way, at least not tonight.  

Someone hunts us, says a male voice, coming as if from nowhere. Astoria shrugs, closes her eyes and resumes her meditation.  

“Tell Double Diamond to put everyone in a safe spot. Let’s use these caves that surround us. Whoever it is, they’ll have to just fight the two of us.” 

As you wish, the voice replies. And then all is silent and all is dark once again. Waiting for the coming confrontation.  

 

*** 

 

It’s over too soon. Ilaria grins as she approaches the final hill. She has traveled days at a brisky pace, only stopping to show off her power here and there after that blast that destroyed the big monster, but sadly she met no more farmgirls to impress on her way. She had to make to with prostitutes for the time being and she licks her lips thinking back to her harem in the castle, and a new addition... a spunky redhead with a nice haircut and her sexy body beneath that black armor.  

She can see it from here, at the base of the naked hill – all around the land is barren, only the occasional bush sticking out from the dried mud. Atop the hill stands a tall girl covered from head to toe in black armor, holding a black spear. Even from here, her slender form cannot hide her thick hips and her rounded breasts. Ilaria chuckles. Big-titted tomboy, ready to be broken and turn into yet another of her slaves. Just her type.  

“Is it you who have been sent to take me?” She asks from above. Her voice is clear and a little smokier than she would have expected from such a young girl. Ilaria was nineteen when she reincarnated and she’d be surprised if this girl were a day older.  

“Take is the right word, dearie,” she replies, crossing her arms under her bust. She has made sure to make a good first impression: she wears a single silk robe, showing off her legs and her chest, lined with gold and diamonds, the kind of clothing that show how powerful she is and how badly outclassed this “Black Knight” is. She raises her right hand and golden energy crackles around her knuckles. “I am giving you one chance to surrender. Come with me and become one of my slaves and I’ll make sure to treat you well.” 

“You’re a Stray,” the girl comments, tilting her head and scratching it with the rear of her lance. “Now that explains your power.” 

“If you know about me then you know how good it feels to do this! Being atop of the world, more powerful than anybody else... and the world is mine for the taking.” 

“That’s bullshit,” she cuts back. 

“Wha... you little insolent bitch! How dare you...” 

“If you were so powerful as you say, you’d be in Idira right now, making Corona lick your fingers.” She points a black-clad finger to the sun. “But the sun is still up, so deep down that shows you are just a pretender.” 

Ilaria grits her teeth. The nerve! How dare she speaks to her like that. She can’t wait to spank her butt red. 

“Let’s see how much you can speak while melting!”  

From her hands spews a torrent of golden light – it flashes stark even against the light of noon and sends all the shadows parallel to the ground as it advances towards the Black Knight. She jumps out of the way at the last moment as the top of the hill explodes in dust and lightning. A cloud of vitrified pebbles falls tinkling about – it looks like the top of the hill has turned into a small volcano.  

“Yeah, bitch!” She aims her hands at the small black figurine jumping around, sending ball lightning after ball lightning after her. “Fell the heat! I’m the best at this, and you’re just a native... with no power to speak of!” Ilaria lets out a cackle. This is even better than the monster she destroyed! She feels like the same heat and light is running through her veins as her heartbeat races. She used to be such a loser in her old life: she could have never done anything like that... lashing out at her prey! 

The Black Knight runs this way and that, somersaulting, jumping back and forth as she avoids ball after ball. She’s a relatively small target as she’s used to fight big monsters, so it’s harder to hit her, but she’s going to get tired.  

And Ilaria’s only getting more excited! 

“Try to avoid this!” She claps her hands together and a huge ball of golden light starts to expand between them. She raises both hands over her head, as the sphere grows to the size of a dog, then a horse, and then a house, crackling with energy. The sand about her feet shimmers and turns into glass. Her clothing evaporates as the golden trim falls to the ground. “See? This is what you’re up against! This is... my power!” 

She lets out a cackle and the sphere escapes her hands, flashes once and turns into a huge ring that expands further, burning everything to a crisp. What few bushes still resisted turn into a puff of ash, the ground sputters and cracks into a spiderweb of blasted soil, blackened by the oppressive heat. The Black Knight runs away, jumps over the ring and it seems like she’s getting away... 

“Too easy,” Ilaria grins, pulling onto something like she’s reining in the ring of light. It contorts and turns into a snake, coiling around the tiny form of the Black Knight. It envelopes it and with a flash, the girl is fried alive by the unbearable heat. “That’s it! That’s it!” She laughs as the tiny form contorts. She can hear her groans of pain, and that feels so good after being insulted. She’s not that dangerous? She’s afraid of that useless bitch Corona? She’s going to become more and more powerful. She’s going to tread over anyone and anything standing over her, because this is her life, this is her world, and she’s going to make sure everyone knows that!  

The Knight squirms in the air. The snake of light dissolves and she falls on the ground, cracking the vitrified land. Ilaria pants, she’s red in the face, both from the effort and from her rising excitement. She’s aroused at the thought of peeling off that black carapace and see what’s beneath. Spank those cheeks raw until all this little bitch can say is more.  

And yet the tiny, burnt form stands up. Smoke comes out of her armor and her face is covered in scars. But she’s smiling.  

“That’s all you’ve got, flashy pretender?” 

“Don’t make fun of me!” She shouts out and golden lashes appear around her wrists. She swings her arms and they hit her, sending her back into her place, with all the other trash. Ilaria can feel her heart pumping. This little bitch better learn her place! “You’ll break and then you’re going to take your pretty tongue and go down on me until your jaw fucking falls off!” She advances on her, her naked body insensitive to the extreme heat and the burning lashes. That’s what she is – a demigoddess in this world, and she’s going to make sure everyone gets the memo. “This is my story, you bitch! I’m going back to Ostrea riding your naked body, and you’re going to beg for more.” 

“Ostrea?” She says. “You’ve come here from Ostrea?” 

“Of course! Who do you think would take interest in your pathetic rebellion? Now stay still while I show you what happens to naughty girls who don’t listen to their betters!” 

She holds up both hands and wave upon wave of searing light hits her. The Knight manages to stand up for the first, falls on her knees after the second, and is pushed to the ground with the third.  

“There! Show everyone what you do best!” 

The Black Knight trembles. Bit by bit, she stands up. 

“I said stay down!” 

Another blast, the most powerful yet, that sends her down once again.  

But she stands up. 

Panting, heaving, trembling, but she stands up. Using the black lance as a walking stick, but she stands up.  

“Lay down, you bitch!” She jumps at her, flaming fist at the ready. All her power focused in one strike, it’s like a miniature star has come down to walk among mortals. In Ilaria’s blue eyes dance fire and fury. Her golden locks lit up like a comet’s tail. 

She hits her. 

She hits her fist. 

Ilaria blinks and the power is unleashed. The flash hits them both – she's immune by the way – and as the rumble of exploded earth leaves them both waist-deep in a crater, the Black Knight grins. She holds her still-flaming hand in a grip. Her armor... whatever it is because that’s not metal... boils and smokes like burning ink. It shivers and there’s a hint of something beneath, something purple and... 

“What are you doing?” Ilaria asks. She’s so close. She could blast her past the mountains, but has to admit her efforts have left her a bit tired. And... and there’s something else. How come she survived? How can she survive? It’s clear her hits have taken their toll: she’s burning all over! 

“Learning,” the damn redhead replies. She lets go of her hand and looks down at her bruised, molten palm. Slowly, the black armor grows back to cover it, healed and perfect and smooth as it was at the start. A grin spreads over her lips. “I have to admit it... adapting to your strikes cost Uvasa and me some pain... and a lot of time. Have to give it to you: you are powerful, even for a Stray. A bit of a waste, if you ask us.” 

“What... what kind of NPC nonsense you are spewing?” And for the first time since she reincarnated with her amazing powers, Ilaria takes a step back. What’s this girl? And her armor... no, is it an even an armor? 

What the hell did they send her against? 

“The Augur sent you, I guess.” 

“Y-Yes,” she replies, taking a step back. Her feet crack the vitrified ground. “What the hell are you?!” 

“You’re right. We have such horrible manners.” Her grins grows and she bows to her, a mocking gesture that almost sends her up in flames once again. But fears locks her in place. Fear, something she thought she banished forever. “My name is Astoria Ordalia da Ostrea, last of my name and true heir to the throne Vancien usurped. And this,” she says pointing at her armor as it pops and cracks open, revealing her naked body beneath enveloped by a thick layer of organic matter, smooth and black and almost glass-like on the outside and rimmed, purple and wet on the inside, covered in feelers and... and... are those eyes? “... this is Uvasa, my best friend in the world.” 

“What the...” Ilaria’s head spins. Why did they send her against such a monster? 

“They call me the Black Knight, but that’s a bit of a misnomer.” The horrible beast unfurls like a blooming meaty flower, its appendages coming closer and closer, about to coil around her legs and her arms... “A better title would be... the Tentacle Knight.” 


 


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more stories like this, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around tentacles.

65