Bad Ending F (F*ta)
3.8k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The former commander slowly recovers. She blinks and lets out a drawn-out groan. What happened? She was sent somewhere to fight that bitch Black Knight but what happened... and why is she hanging from what looks like meat ropes? No, wait... are those tentacles? 

Memories rush in: her fight, her defeat, sudden and complete, the humiliation at the hands of that bitch, that... that monster. Her stomach heaves at the thought of such an abomination even existing: a girl giving herself out to such a fiend, whoring her pussy out at every moment for its tentacles to violate, to the point she wears it like clothing...  

But there’s some other sensation creeping in, isn’t there? She rubs her thighs at the feeling of emptiness. She can’t help but go back to the hour of her defeat, when the tentacles filled her so much and so completely... leaving no room for anything but pleasure, and more pleasure... she looks down between her thighs, and sees only bare flesh.  

Did she wish there was a tentacle there by any means? No, it cannot be... can it? No, she’s not... she’s not that kind of girl.  

“Ah, you’re finally awake,” comes a female voice from below. It’s the damn redhead Knight, looking smug, with that horrible beast wrapped all around her naked body. She shows off her scars, big breasts and hard abs alike. What a cheeky cunt. 

“And if you were but a bit closer, you’d get a nice kick to the face. Bitch.” 

“Still lively I see. All the better. Uvasa, if you were so kind to show our guest what her job is going to be from now on...” 

“Shut up! Stay away you freaks!” But her plight is for nothing as one of the black and purple tentacles slithers just up her right leg, coiling around her thigh until its end is right above her pussy. And strangest thing of all... 

It’s great to be back in here. There’s so much free room. 

“Get out of my head!” She shakes it like a dog trying to get dry, as if that was enough to pry the tentacle monster’s voice off her thoughts. Not after all that hard work coming in. But it’s not your mind I’m after my dear... 

What might it mean? Then the tip of the tentacle teases her clit, and she squeezes her thighs as much as she can, but the appendages holding her fast stop her from doing little more than flex her muscles. She fails, panting and useless. The monster massages her clit, smearing it with more of the same liquid it used before and she feels her arousal returning once again, her nipples puff out and her body trembles with need. No... need to fight it... 

Rest assured you’ll soon be much too eager to fight anything... 

Any reply is lost the moment something sharp pricks her clitoris. She lets out a short yowl of pain – and pain is soon a memory, pleasure and heat spread from the point of contact, and it’s like her blood is rushing to her head and to her pussy at the same time... she shivers, and it’s like her body is building up a fever with how hot she feels it... it’s strange, it’s weird... she looks down as the tentacle withdraws and... and... 

Ilaria screams.  

“What have... what have you done to meee?! You fucking monster!” 

She feels something weird going on inside her crotch as well, but it’s her pussy that gathers her attention. Her clit stretches, grows and fills out, like a balloon. A violent red, it swells to the size of her thumb, then larger and thicker, its skin creasing and shaping up to be... oh no. They are not just giving her a bigger clit, they are giving her... 

“A nice, big cock,” the Black Knight chuckles, lifting her hand to caress it. She jolts from the contact – it's too fresh and too strong for her to do anything else, like a sheer bolt of pleasure spearing her from head to toe. It’s ten times what she used to feel with her clit and she’s completely defenseless the moment the girl starts stroking it as it is still growing in her hand, bit by bit pushing her fingers apart. “Just what you need for your job.” 

Those words manage to pierce through the clouds of her arousal. 

“What... aaah... don’t stroke it! Don’t stroke my cock, bitch! What job?!” 

You possess remarkable power, as a Stray. Together with a remarkably uncooperative personality. 

She’d like so very much to tell them to go fuck themselves, but the girl’s grip on her newly-grown dick is heavenly. It’s like all the girls who used to lick her pussy started licking at once in the same place, her dick is not a source of constant pleasure, a fiery beacon all her thoughts are coming back to. It consumes anything else with every touch, with every stroke.  

“We decided to make it easier for you to be useful.” 

“Aaahhh... what... oh God... what are you talking about?” 

Her answer comes in the form of more of those tentacles – they are wrapped together in a sphere, with a very conspicuous hole in the center. Her new dick is quite large, larger than any she has seen in real life – her purple and angry head is about as thick as her wrist and the base is possibly even larger... and it looks like it could fit snugly into that hole. The hole made out of tentacles. Of rimmed, greedy tentacles ready to milk her dick.  

Her hips shake. Her new cock twitches. 

“Ho-oh, someone’s eager!” 

“Shut up! Who would want to get a disgusting dick? Release me, you fuckers!” 

Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get plenty of release. All your worries will disappear shortly.  

“No, no, nooo-hooo-hooaa!” It’s all she manages to say as the mass of tentacles approach her dick and pull it into its thirsty maw. It sucks and prods and vibrates and kneads on the entire surface of her new appendage, and it’s even better than the bitch’s fingers. But they can’t make her cum. She can resist. She won’t be... she won’t be... 

“Look at her, she has just started moving her hips,” the girl mocks her.  

“Uh?” Ilaria, or what remains of her sanity, looks down. She’s doing that. Those are her hips, that’s her pussy, and that’s her former clit, now grown to an impossible size and fucking eagerly the wet hole presented to her. She was not supposed to want to. She was supposed to keep her mind, to resist, but... 

“It feels so good!” She laments, tongue lolling out of her mouth. “It fucking feels so good!” 

Didn’t take her long at all. 

To a whore like her? I knew she’d snap the moment she’d push it in.” 

“It’s amazing! Dick is amazing! Is amazing!” 

Astoria – on another world, in another time, thousands of miles away from the place where she’s melting her mind and her dick away fucking a rimmed, juicy tentacles pussy – grins.  

“You are going to be much more useful this way. As soon as you cum, you’ll cum your power away. That will be stored in Uvasa’s polyp here, the one your’ fucking so hard right now, and converted in raw magic we can use for our cause. Thank you very much for betraying your Augur because you couldn’t keep your hard dick in your pants. Unless of course you can hold yourself from cumming...” 

That’s right, she just has to hold it in! She can hold it in, can’t she? She can... she can... even if every time the rimmed pussy eats her dick, starting from its purple head and then down its shaft all the way to where it’s attached to the top of her pussy, and then the nubs play with her labia and make her feel pleasure unlike anything she has experienced before, she loses a bit more of her ability to resist... to hold it in... 

Something is coming. He hips tremble. She tries to hold it in, she tries so hard, but there’s something building up at the base of her dick, she can feel it, it’s coming right from the depth of her body and it’s just about... just about... 

“Oh, it seems like she needs just a little push. Do you mind, Uvasa?” 

Pleasure is mine. 

Something brushes up against her ass. The tentacle comes up once again and it teases her asshole, smearing more of that liquid around her rusebud.  

“Gnnn... I will not... I will not lose to tentacles!” She screams. She’s barely able to hold it in, but she manages. 

Barely.  

She holds on. 

Then the tentacle pushes into her butt and slithers inside her ass – and it reaches a little bump, a little organ that wasn’t there before, a marble-sized companion to her banana-sized dick.  

“Uooooh?!”  

And it squeezes it. 

“Ahhha!” Ilaria sees white. She bucks her hips back and forth, she cums and cums and cums as pleasurable contractions at the base of her shaft squeeze rope after rope of cum down the thirsty throat of the tentacled pusss. She writhes and shivers, and she can’t thing nothing but good, good, feels good, feels good, and maybe she’s screaming that as well, she’s not sure, she can’t be sure about anything else but the sheer mind-shattering pleasure that’s like melting her newborn dick from inside. She squeezes her thighs, hard, not to keep the invader out, but to hold it in as it prods that orgasmic spot just inside her asshole that makes he see stars.  

“Told you it was worth adding. You don’t just have a dick my dear, Uvasa here was kind enough to create another organ for you... something that will make sure you squeeze enough magical cum to keep you nice and addicted. I hope you enjoy your new prostate!” 

What are they doing to her body... the last weak protest dies out in her brain as another tentacle enters her asshole to squeeze that lovely little nub of pure pleasure... and she cums again, flooding the maw with more thick ropes of white magical cum. She’s cumming away her gift, her ticket to fame and fortune, the reason she reincarnated and came into this world to dominate it... and she’s throwing it away for fucking. 

But... 

“It feelsh shooo good!” She grunts, giving in completely. It’s just too strong, there’s no stopping or even just fighting it, she’s a lost case. And it feels better than all her orgies, than all the times she bullied poor maidens and made them kiss her pussy in submission... speaking of which, another tentacle, not to be left alone, plunges deep into her cunt and she lets out another breathy growl of pleasure. More raise from all around and begin to play with her breasts, spanking her ass. Another one, thick and purple and ribbed, reaches for her lips and she starts eagerly sucking on it as she cums again, spilling more cum into the receptacle that will keep her busy for a very, very long time.  

 

 


Thanks for reading! If you'd like more stories like this, there is my acclaimed Corrupted Heroines available (just click on the picture)!

And remember to watch out around tentacles.

41