First Battle!
229 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After I unlocked the door. I grabbed a nearby desk and used it to push the door open. Just like I thought, a slime fell onto the desk and started melting it. 

Shit. This is going to be a pain in the ass! 

I looked back to what was left of Ms.Jackson, a smile creeping onto my face. “You might still be useful.” 

I rushed into the hallway with the meat sack that was known as Ms.Jackson on my back. I managed to narrowly avoid a slime that fell from the ceiling. The floor sizzled and bubbled as the slime slowly wriggled around. 

It doesn’t seem like they’re intelligent. I wonder if they’re part of that pink shit covering the windows?

The wolf's howl came from the left side of the building, and the goblins' screeches came from the right side. 

So I’m trapped in. Either one or two things are going to happen. One, they team up and kill me. 

Hopefully not that one. 

Or, if the dragons fighting outside are any indication, they're not on the same team. More like a free for all deathmatch. 

I really hope it’s the latter. Not only because that works to my advantage, but it also makes things a lot more interesting. 

With my mind made up, I ran towards the wolf. 

After running for a bit I arrived at the part of the school that was still being used. The walls were stained with blood, and limes were scattered everywhere, some devouring corpses, and others were mindlessly wandering around.  

Damnit. I guess I’ll have to-

Before I could finish my thought, the same wolf that wreaked havoc in my class rounded the corner. Its eyes were feral and glowing red. Its metallic black fur was covered in torn clothes, intestines and blood. Giving it an eerie sheen. In its jaws were bits and pieces of my fellow classmates. Intestines, blood and pieces of flesh fell out its maw as it made eye contact with me. 

A shiver ran up my spine and I was frozen in place. 

We were locked into a dangerous stalemate, that was until the inhumane screeches of the goblins reached us. 

The wolf growled and began dashing towards me. Shattering windows and effortlessly scathing off the slimes. 

My blood pumped at an all time high and I found myself smiling harder than I’ve ever smiled before. “LET’S GO!!!” 

I turned heel and rushed towards the goblins at the end of the hall. Finally, the goblins came into view.

They were flailing around dismembered body parts and their makeshift weapons. They were covered in tattered clothes, blood and cuts all over, and quite noticeably there were less of them now. 

Some people must have fought back. 

I ran towards the goblins with a big grin on my face. 

The goblins finally realized what was behind me and they all shrieked in terror before turning around and fleeing. 

What the fuck?! You’re supposed to be savage killing machines! “You fucking pussies!”

The goblins were running in front of me, while I was running behind them, and the wolf was running behind me and rapidly catching up to us. 

*Szzzzz* 

“Shit!” I misstepped and a slime fell on top of me. “Damnit!” 

Luckily I had Ms.Jackson’s corpse above me and it absorbed the damage. Though, I could still feel the heat and it was burning the fuck out of my back. 

I was finally catching up to the goblins and the stupid bastards were falling over eachother. 

A smile crept to my lips as I spotted one goblin lagging behind. It tripped and fell down. It fumbled around before finally turning around to see me behind it. Its eyes opened and it trembled as it raised one of its arms for protection. 

“You fucked up!” I grabbed Ms.Jackson’s rapidly dissolving corpse and slammed it into the quivering goblin. 

“Aargrrrgrrr!!!!” It screamed in agony as its green skin rapidly darkened and bubbled and popped. Half of its face melted in under a few seconds and one of its eyes exploded in a gory mess. 

The smell of burnt shitty bacon filled my nose, and I felt the urge to vomit. 

I held the goblin down for a few seconds, enjoying the sight of it slowly melting. 

“LET’S FUCKING GOOO!!!” I jumped over the dissolving hoblin, a little sad that I couldn’t watch any longer. 

I continued running and only looked back once I heard the goblin screaming at the top of its lungs. 

The goblin was being ripped in half by the wolf. Once the wolf ripped the goblin in half, the wolf took the goblins upper torso and smashed into the walls. As a result, the walls were smashed in the process and turned the goblin into a fine red paste before consuming it. 

What a fucked up way to go! 

To my surprise, students who must have been hiding rushed out of the damaged classrooms and into the hallway. 

Once the wolf saw them fleeing it began its chase and tore into one girl. 

“HELP!” She violently screamed as her body was ripped in half and eaten. 

YEAH! Slow that fucker down for me! I want to have some fun! 

I turned my attention back to the group of remaining goblins. 

There were roughly 11 of them remaining and they were surprisingly fast despite their small stature. 

I eyed one in particular that seemed to be the leader. It was taller than the rest and bulkier. It had a protruding horn on its head and another broken horn. It was dressed in what appeared to be a medieval purple navy general jacket, pants, and black leather boots. Though, its clothes and boots were dirty, torn, patched, and worn down beyond belief. The head goblin was screaming something that sounded like mumbled jargon, but I’m quite sure it’s their language. 

It pointed to an elevator up ahead that’s intended for disabled students. 

I quirked an eyebrow at this. 

I narrowly dodged another slime. “Fuck these things!” 

Once I said that, an idea came to me. 

These things are like acid. If I can learn how to catch one of these things, I could use it for some interesting things. I wonder if their properties are the same? 

I pushed the thought into the back of my mind and refocused on what was happening around me. 

I reached into my jacket and pulled out a long shard of glass. I pulled my arm back before throwing the shard of glass like a throwing knife. 

The glass made its way into the hand of the head goblin, and it screamed. Its red eyes met mine and its face twisted into a fiery rage. He bared its fangs at me as he cupped his now injured hand. 

My heart pumped and I couldn’t help the grin spreading across my face. “Do something!”

The head goblin took the bait and tilted its head back, releasing a feral ear piercing scream of rage. 

Ha! You mad?! 

The head goblin then pointed to me while screaming some incoherent jargon. The other goblins around him seemed timid and were looking between him and me. Well they actually were looking between him and the wolf behind me. They were possibly calculating the worst of the two. 

In my opinion…

I turned back to see what carnage was still unfolding behind me. 

“Come on motherfucker!” A boy held a makeshift spear from one of the goblins and was trying to stab the wolf with it.

A girl was standing right behind him shivering. 

They’re the last ones, huh? 

The hallway was painted completely red with blood and guts smearing the walls. While body parts and corpses lay strewn across the floor.

It seems like they tried to fight back, but unfortunately for them they were outclassed and decimated as a result. 

The wolf appeared to be relatively unharmed and was silently stalking forward. The boy in front of it was dead in its sight. 

GOOD JOB! YOU TWO ARE SUCH GREAT DISTRACTIONS!

I turned back to see the goblins still cowering in fear, while their leader screamed out futile commands. 

What a fucking joke. 

“If you don’t want to come to me…” I cracked my neck and slightly stretched. “I’LL COME TO YOU!!!” 

I ran full speed at the group of goblins. A few of them broke from the group and ran in separate directions. The head goblin screamed and yelled for the retreating goblins but they continued running away. Now there were 6 of them remaining. 

The rest looked terrified and we’re gradually crumbling. Luckily, the head goblin gained control of the situation and got them in order. It began mumbling something incoherent and now its minions looked to be a bit more confident. 

“YES!!” I smiled so hard that it hurt! 

Two goblins stepped up. One had an eyepatch and the other had a long scar that stretched across its face, disfiguring its already hideous appearance. 

The goblin with an eye patch held a rusty short sword. While the disfigured goblin held a short crude wooden spear. 

I gripped two pieces of glass in my pockets before pulling them out and throwing them at the goblins. 

One piece of glass flew toward the goblin with an eyepatch and it swiftly batted it to the side. The disfigured goblin moved its head to the side, narrowly avoiding it. 

“Tsk!” Before I could complain, one of the pieces  of glass that I threw lodges itself into the eye of a goblin standing behind the disfigured goblin. 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I burst out laughing and nearly toppled over. 

“ArrgRrRrrrt!” The goblin with the shard of glass lodged in its eye, jumped, screamed, and ran around mindlessly as it wailed. 

The goblins looked at their companion before turning back to me. Some looked angry that I just hurt their comrade, others looked terrified. The leader seemed pushed, but cautiously took a few steps back. 

The two goblins in front didn’t budge a muscle. They continued standing their ground. 

These must be the heavy hitters of the group. 

I grabbed a broken piece of metal from one the desk I broke. 

I finally reached the goblins in front of me. They were the first to attack. The disfigured goblin jabbed its spear at me. I slipped to the side at the last second, thanks to its sloppy movements and my impeccable reaction time. 

I grabbed the makeshift spear in the disfigured goblins hand, and I yanked the goblin towards me. The goblins' eyes widened, probably surprised due to underestimating me. But, by then it was already too late. The metal in my hands pierced its throat. 

Dark purple blood sprayed everywhere. The blood stained my clothes, hair, face, and some even got into my eyes. But…

“Woah…” I twisted the scrap of metal into the goblins neck. Its body flailed around and its raspy screams rang in my ears. 

The way the goblins' flesh tore brought back fond memories. It reminded me of the first puppy I had. His name was victor and he was a pit bull mutt from a dog pound. He was my first. He showed me what true happiness was. 

“I’m alive…” Tears fell from my eyes and I couldn’t stop myself from smiling. I began to wipe the blood and moisture from my eyes. 

I was unable to savor the moment for much longer. Out of the corner of my eye the goblin with an eyepatch made its move. 

The goblin with the eyepatch ran past the goblin I currently had impaled with the scrap metal. It tried to stab me in the stomach, but I just barely avoided its stab by abandoning the weapon in my hand and jumping to the side. Though the goblin didn’t manage to stab me, it cut me in the abdomen with its rusty sword as it passed by me. The goblin with the scrap metal in its throat collapsed to the ground clutching its throat as it flailed around spewing blood everywhere.

“MOTHERFUCKER!” I screamed as I held the cut on my stomach. It wasn’t that deep, but it was bleeding profusely. 

The goblin flashed me a viscous smile as it squared itself up with me a few feet away. 

“I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!” Despite me saying this, I would have to delay that action. 

Another goblin jumped on my back. It brought down a knife from over its head. I managed to catch its arm, stopping it from stabbing me. 

“STUPID!” I grabbed its little green hand holding the knife and its wrist, then I pulled its hand down and pushed its wrist up, snapping its wrist in the process. 

The goblin howled, burying its nail into my hips and my shoulder. That was before it bit down on my shoulder. My adrenaline was pumping nonstop and I barely felt it. 

While I was attempting to rip the goblin off of my back, the goblin with the eyepatch took advantage of the opportunity, along with the rest of its gang. 

The goblin with the eyepatch rushed at me, wildly swinging its rusty sword. One of the other goblins jumped in and helped the goblin with the eyepatch. Now that makes two goblins swinging their little rusty swords at me! 

I was surprised at the goblin with the eyepatches' athleticism. Even though its movements were crude and telling, it was fast and relentless. It even jumped off of the walls in an attempt to find angles to attack me at. The other goblin on the other hand was just a nuisance. I could see myself easily killing it, if it weren't for the goblin with the eyepatch.  

Shit! I figured they would gang up on me, but I didn’t think it would be this difficult. Not to mention…

The wolf was casually stalking towards us and the two people from earlier were nowhere to be found. 

Just fucking great! You fuckers could have survived longer! Now I have to hurry this shit up!

Just in that split second where I glanced at the wolf, a goblin hit me in the side of the knee with a hammer. I dropped down to my knee, and the goblin with the eyepatch quickly rushed me. 

I released a guttural scream from my diaphragm. I elbowed the goblin behind me in the nose. I grabbed the goblin on my back by the back of its neck. I then flipped it off of me and at the goblin with an eyepatch. The goblins crashed into each other and collapsed to the ground. 

The other goblin with a shortsword came right after and lunged at me with its sword. I used his momentum against him, and flipped him onto the goblin clutching its broken nose. 

I turned my attention to the head goblin at just the right time. He released a fireball from his palm that was aimed at my head. I ducked as the fireball sailed over my head. Beads of sweat rolled down my cheeks and the smell of my hair burning filled my nostrils. 

I heard screaming behind me and turned to see that the fireball had struck the two goblins behind me. As a result, they both burst into flames and were now rolling around on the ground screaming. 

I.  W A N T.  T H A T.

I looked back to see the head goblin stomping its feet and yelling incoherently. It looked a little wobbly, appearing to have been affected by whatever the fuck that trick was.   

A smile crept to my lips  as I stood up. I pulled out another shard of glass and twirled it around in my hands. The head goblin growled as he watched me, taking small steps backwards. “~You can’t run~” 

I eyed the two goblins in front of me that had just managed to get to their feet. The goblin with the eyepatch was seething and ready to go! While the other goblin with the broken wrist was leaning against the wall crying while clutching it’s broken wrist. He appeared to have shitted and pissed on himself, his stained clothes and the murky brown substance in the ground being indicators. 

I frowned. 

These fuckers are really ugly, especially when they cry. Not to mention the smell. I thought goblins were way more viscous than this? Are they only tough in large groups? 

Just before I could engage with the goblins again, I slipped and a slime fell on me once again. “FUCK!!!” 

The slime that fell on me landed on the back of my jacket. I could feel the heat almost instantly. My skin sizzled and my muscles tensed up. 

NOW I’M FUCKING PISSED! 

I quickly tore my jacket off and flung at it the goblin leaning against the wall. It couldn’t react in time and fell victim to the slime. It started being dissolved and its screams were louder than anything I’ve ever heard. 

The goblins' right arm dissolved and half of its face melted. But, surprisingly he managed to kill the slime before it could kill him, by reaching inside of it and crushing some shiny stone. The slime melted and its acidic effects seemed to immediately come to a halt.

That’s interesting.. They must have all come from the same place. 

The goblin with the eyepatch shouted something. It then glanced over its shoulders to see that its leader was running away. The goblin seemed to have cursed. It looked back to me and then its punk ass leader before running after him. 

“NO THE FUCK YOU DON’T!” I ran after the remaining goblins, glancing at the half melted goblin that was too weak to move. It reached its hand out for its comrades, but unfortunately it would never get a hand.   

I heard loud stomping and behind me, and the ground shook. I turned my head to see the wolf devouring the dead goblins. While the half melted goblin continued reaching out for help. 

Sucks for you buddy! HA!

I chased after the fleeing goblins. They finally made it to the elevator, and the head goblin was desperately pushing the buttons. The head goblin looked at me and cursed, pushing the buttons even more frantically. The goblin with the eyepatch clutched its sword tight, looking between me and its leader multiple times. It seemed like something clicked inside of its head, and it took one last good look at me before turning tail and fleeing, leaving its leader. 

No loyalty among any of them. Though, I can’t blame them. It’s pointless to fight against me, especially if you’re not hanging fun. 

Unfortunately for the head goblin it didn’t notice that it was all alone now. It was far too busy trying to get the elevator to open. 

Right before I reached the head goblin, the elevator finally opened and the head goblin quickly jumped inside of it. Too bad for the head goblin that I was right behind. 

Just before the elevator doors closed, I reached inside of it and stabbed the head goblin in the stomach with another piece of glass that I had. It howled in agony as it jumped back and hit the back of the elevator before falling on its butt.The elevator door opened all of the way and I casually leapt inside. Funny enough, I had just narrowly missed the wolf that tried to bite me in half. 

The elevator slowly closed behind me, leaving me alone with the head goblin. I pushed the first floor button as I observed the head goblin. 

The difference between the head goblin and the rest of them were even more noticeable now. The head goblin looked more.. human than its compatriots. Its frame was less lanky and more athletic. It had long black hair, a large pointy nose, but not as cartoonish as the rest of the goblins. Its eyes weren’t as beedy and its looks weren’t so grotesque and feral. It kind of reminded me of someone wearing horror makeup. 

I tilted my head in wonder. 

The head goblin clutched its bleeding stomach and still injured hand. It looked up at me with eyes full of hatred. It tried to get to its feet, but I shut that shit down instantly with a knee to its face. The head goblin screeched before collapsing back to the ground with blood pouring out of its mouth and nose. Its breathing was labored and wheezy, and it was struggling to stay conscious. 

~I WIN~” A smirk came to my lips and a huge feeling of satisfaction overwhelmed me. 

The lights flickered in the elevator before turning off completely. The elevator then rumbled and shook before suddenly coming to a stop on the second floor. 

“What the fuck?!” I pressed the button to open the elevator door, but it wouldn’t budge. 

I sighed, turning my attention back to the trapped goblin stuck in here with me. 

I observed it for a few seconds, my eyes slowly traveled over every inch, nook and cranny of it.

I could feel my erection pressing in my pants from the fight, and the adrenaline was still pumping through my body. A sudden thought flooded my mind. 

I wonder what it’s like to fuck one of these things?

 

5