The 2nd Floor
180 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” 

I currently have the leader of the goblins bent over and I’m literally fucking the shit out of him! 

I just got done fucking his mouth after I ripped its teeth out. Its long slimy tongue made it a 9/10 experience. 

“rrrRrrrr…” The leader of the goblin was half mumbling, growling, groaning, moaning and crying. 

The head goblin had stopped struggling a while ago and just continued making weird noises as I rammed away at his ass. 

“Damn! It’s tight!” Dispute what I said, I’m not too thrilled about fucking a goblin. 

Was I expecting too much?

The first reason why I don’t enjoy fucking goblins all that much, they smell awful! Like shit, piss, sweat, and fermented cheese! Also, there’s a chance that I could catch some type of otherworldly std. 

But! I don’t care all that much about that part. There’s a good chance I won’t live to see tomorrow. So… 

YOLO!

So with all of that being said… are there any pros to fucking a goblin? 

Short answer.. Yes! They’re Incredibly tight! Warm! And sticky af! Goblin bussy is on a whole nother level!

Now does that mean it outweighs the cons? Nope! But it’s a once in a lifetime chance! 

“Ugh!” Its little green ass continued smacking against my dick and I could feel myself steadily reaching my limit. 

Something interesting about goblins is their dicks are skinny, but long. Really fucking weird. Oh, and their cum is dark gray. And this goblin has been spraying cum all over. 

Its toes curled and it had another orgasm. It’s insides convulsed and coiled around me. “I know you like it bitch!” 

I couldn’t help but laugh as I repositioned myself to piston the goblin. I pushed its head into the floor and put one hand on its lower back as I squatted over it, and then I started hammering away even harder. 

The goblin whimpered and tears flooded its eyes as it screeched in pain.  

“Ahahaha! Keep crying bitch!” I became more aggressive and pounded away even harder and faster. 

It’s funny that a homicidal raping creature would end up like this. What a twist?! 

The goblin really lost the spirit to fight when I broke both of its arms and tied them behind its back. And just for good measure, I cut the back of its ankles so it couldn’t run away.

“FUUUUCK!!!” I busted a fat nut inside of the goblins ass and my legs buckled. 

Slowly pulled my dick out of the goblins ass, leaking cum everywhere in the process. I ripped a piece of its jacket and jerked the rest of my cum out of my dick and onto its back. Shortly after I cleaned myself as best as I could.

“I can’t believe you shitted on my dick.” I spit on him, a sour taste filling my mouth. “Dirty bitch.” 

The goblin’s ass was hanging in the air leaking. It slowly slid down until it was laying flat on its stomach. Defeated, embarrassed and exhausted. It whimpered as it looked up at me, hatred burning in its eyes. 

“You keep looking at me like that and I’ll fuck you again.” I wasn’t that serious. Although it’s bare ass gave me another erection, it still smelled bad and didn’t have much meat on its bones. “Well, it’s time to die.” 

I kicked the goblin over and stood over it. Its eyes bulged and it started frantically screeching what I can only assume to be curse words. 

I flopped down onto its chest and it wheezed painfully. 

‘I did beat it a little bit. Body shots are critical to tiring someone out.’ I thought as I examined its swollen eyes, broken nose, the bruising on its face, neck and torso. 

I slowly wrapped my hands around its throat, squeezing very slowly. It squirmed and struggled as it threw me hateful looks one after the other. Cursing in whatever gibberish it called a language. 

A big smile grew on my face and my dick was rock hard. “Look me in the eyes bitch. I want to see the light fade.” 

I squeezed even harder and the goblin started struggling even harder. It started rasping and struggling to take in air. It jerked its head multiple times, never breaking eye contact with me. 

The goblin’s eyes quivered as it silently pleaded with me. Tears were spilling out of its eyes as it began to turn purple. A smile was hanging on my face and a jittery excitement filled me to the core. 

It started to foam at the mouth and its eyes  started losing their shine and vigor. 

Finally, after a few minutes it stopped struggling. 

Its eyes were bloodshot and blood seeped out of its mouth. I could no longer feel a pulse coming from it, but for good measure I snapped its little neck.

“Phew!” I wiped my brow as I admired my handiwork. “This was fun!” 

And that’s when it hit me. Like a freight train, my whole body shook. It was a warm, yet cool sensation that spread throughout my entire body. I felt invigorated and comfy, my body felt as if it could float away at any time. 

I stumbled and leaned against the elaborate, just enjoying this feeling. 

Unfortunately, as soon as it had arrived, it had left. 

I frowned for a second as I stood up straight. 

For some reason, I felt invigorated and flexed my limbs. 

Did killing that goblin give me some type of strength? 

A smile floated to my face and a tingly sensation spread throughout my body. 

This is going to be fun! 

I looked down at the goblins corpse one again. Its eyes were bulging, blacked, and bloodshot. It didn’t have any teeth left, its tongue was hanging out of its mouth while blood slowly trickled out of its mouth. The goblin had a feral look of terror and rage, and it’s arms bent at odd angles behind its back. Not to mention the fact that it was almost completely naked except for its torn purple jacket. 

As I observed the goblins corpse, a sudden thought came to me. 

I wonder what they look like inside? 

About an hour later I got the answer that I was looking for. “Ugh they smell even worse inside!”

I wiped my bloodied hands on the dead goblins' rags of clothing. 

I tried to open the goblins skull with the pieces of metal that I have, but it’s skull is too thick. Which resulted in me smashing its head open and creating a mess. 

Fucking pain in the ass!

I cursed inwardly as I picked through its brain.

After examining its brain, I moved on to the rest of its body. Everything with the exception of its tongue, nose and dick were the exact same as a human. At least from what I learned in biology. 

I might be the only one who ever fucked a goblin and dissected it. That’s worth an achievement in my book. 

I also found something interesting around the goblins finger. It was an old wooden ring with intricate faint blue pulsing carvings on it. Once I removed the ring it grew in size, just enough to fit my ring finger. 

“What the fuck?” I shook my head. 

This isn’t the weirdest thing I’ve seen today. 

I put it on and it adjusted to fit snugly around my finger. “Nice…I wonder what it does?” 

As if the universe was answering my question, the cuts on my body started to slowly heal. Just barely noticeable. “This is kind of fucking nice!” 

After celebrating for a moment, I took my last rusty piece of metal and slid it in between the doors of the elevator.

After prying for half an hour, I finally managed to pop the elevator door open. 

“Are you fucking serious?” The elevator wasn't exactly on the second floor. It was halfway underneath the second floor. “Fucking annoying!” 

I crawled through the door and pulled myself onto the floor. Amazingly enough, the elevator fell down as soon as I got to my feet. 

I don’t believe in luck that much, but this would be a time where it could be applicable. 

After I got over my initial shock, I noticed that the halls were flooded with red water and body parts. It was cold and the halls were eerily quiet. The only sounds came from above, and it sounded like a huge fight was taking place.  

I cautiously looked up to look for slimes, using a piece of the goblins corpse as a shield in case. Luckily, it doesn’t seem like the slimes have made it down here yet. 

I threw down the corpse and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I cracked my neck and slightly stretched as I looked to both ends of the hall. “I wonder how this is going to play out?” 

Since I’m alone, I might as well look for some supplies.

I popped open some lockers that people were dumb enough to make look locked, but wasn’t. Just leaving their lock on it.

I found a few things that I wanted to take with me after scavenging for a bit. 

I found a hefty backpack, a jacket, a few phones, some snacks, juice, water, pens and pencils, a snap knife, hand sanitizer and wipes, and lastly pepper spray. 

I was mostly excited about the phones. Unfortunately I couldn’t open any of them, but I was able to read the news from the home screen. And from a few frantic messages sent from friends and family, I was able to piece together a few things.  

I briefly scanned the latest articles popping up and found exactly what I imagined. 

Portals popping up everywhere, cracks in the sky, unnatural weather disasters, monsters causing mass destruction and death, and the government is struggling to control the situation. Not to mention the various bombs going off everywhere.

“Well.. we’re fucked.” I shrugged my shoulders before pocketing the cellphones. I may not be able to open the phones, but I can still use them for other stuff. 

I can’t believe I dropped mine in my class!

The next thing to loot would be the nurse's office which is on the first floor. In the meantime, I’ll check the classrooms for anything else I can find. 

Unsurprisingly, the first classroom I walked into looked like a blood bath. All of the walls were painted with my former classmates. Further examining the bodies on the floor and the smashed desks, there was a huge fight. Unfortunately for everyone here, they lost, horribly. It seemed like most of them were killed after being cut in half by something. And the rest looked to have been..

“Eaten???” 

There are some huge chunks taken out of them. Was it the wolf? No, some of them are cut in half. Something else is roaming this floor. “Shit. I’m not sure if I can take on whatever did this. It sure as hell should be fun though.”

“Help…” A faint whisper tickled my ear. 

I looked down and what would you know? Someone had survived! 

Though, I don’t know if what she was could be qualified as alive. Hell, I’m not sure if she was even a woman. 

I had just stepped over what I thought was a lump of meat. I looked down to see a woman? She was covered in blood, her right arm was missing as well as her legs. Not to mention half of her face was crushed. 

How the fuck is she still alive? Well..

“I’ll help you.” I picked up a nearby desk and lifted it over my head. A smile came to my lips and I was jittery. 

There was a moment of silence before the sound of the desk cracking her skull resounded. 

It took a few times for her to finally die, and by the end of it she was a red paste on the floor.

I searched the classroom for anything else I could find, and luckily I found a little first aid kit. Everything else was irrelevant to me. 

I exited the classroom and looked both ways before stepping into the hallway. 

As soon as I grasped the handle to the next classroom, I heard glass cracking. 

I snapped my head to the left and I found.. “Minotaur..” 

A Minotaur was exactly like it was described. A creature with a bull head, human-like arms, the lower half of a goat and a snake tail. It was exactly the same except it was far more terrifying in real life. It was as big, or maybe even larger than the wolf that's currently rampaging above us. It’s covered in pitch black fur with deep blood red eyes and eerie yellow pupils. Two thick and sharp jet black horns sit atop its head. Its muscles would put any body builder to shame. And it’s holding two Nordic designed axes in each hand. With each of its breaths, steam pushed out of its nostrils. With each step the ground shook, its bones popped and its muscles bulged. It was covered with water and shook its body to dry off. 

My body trembled, my adrenaline rushed and my heart pounded. Sweat beads rolled down my face and I could barely breathe. Every fiber in my being was screaming at me to run. But, my body refused to move. I wouldn’t say that I was scared per say. But, something inside of me was afraid. It felt.. instinctual, like primal fear. Something I was supposed to feel.

A small bubble of excitement burst inside of my chest. I can count on one hand how many times I have ever been genuinely afraid, and today had most of them. Despite my excitement, the rational side of me knows that it is not the time to celebrate. 

We were locked in a staring contest for what seemed like eternity. It took a lot of will power to finally get my body under control and I immediately broke the stalemate between us. 

It felt like I had lead weights holding me down and the air around me was jelly as I swung the door open. 

Amazingly, before I could even run into the classroom, the Minotaur arrived right next to me. Luckily, at the last millisecond, I moved just a centimeter out of the way. And the door shattered into pieces as the Minotaur barreled right through it. Shards of wood and glass lodged themselves into my body, the pain was unbearable but didn’t last for very long because I was sent flying.

“FUCK!”

I crashed through a classroom door behind me like a cannonball. Pain flared up all over my body before the world quickly turned black. 

 

3