Freedom
302 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waves of satisfaction rolled down Daniel's body, his muscles felt a soothing release as the zombie's teeth scraped along the teacher's bones. The wet sloshes of blood delude drool crashing against the floor while gnawed bones clattered along the steel wrought lockers. Oozing in glee Daniel muttered “cancel” and watched as the corpses froze mid-bite, collapsing in a pile of shredded meat and pooled blood. 

 

Strolling towards the bodies Daniel could hear gaging rupturing from around the corner, yet he simply rolled his eyes and began picking through the gore. Maneuvering through the oobleck-esque cavities of intestines and blood Daniel searched for the teacher's hands finding one of the pair half-eaten while all but the thumbs were fine on the second. Digging through the pile once again Daniel cane across his ultimate prize and the sure-fire means of escape, the teacher's phones. Testing each finger Daniel unlocked the phone and began scrolling, knowing that the control to let down the barrier had to be included somewhere but his eyes began to wander.

 

Scrolling through the list of items Daniel immediately began shoveling items into his inventory cackling to himself as he tossed every white claw and junk item he’d been carrying for the past few months. Opening Mrs. Vowers' phone Daniel was surprised to find she was an Elementalist, level nine at that. Turning towards the skin stripped remains of the teacher Daniel gave a smug laugh as he looked to the solid black five sitting next to his level.

 

=========================================

Name: Azrakiel

Class: Necromancer - [Black magic]

Lv: 5

Hp: \\ERROR !\\

Sp: 35/35

Xp: 25/160

Bp: 5260

ST: 0

=========================================

Skills:

  • Targeting (basic): allows a caster to lock onto a target and fire spells [applies to ATK and DEF spells]
  • Paralyzing gaze(active): allows a caster to paralyzes up to four targets within in eye sight for 30 sec
  • Spirit Farmer: allows one with [Necromancer] class to see and collect soul tokens
  • Analyze I: allows the user a basic analysis of any item

=========================================

Spells:

  • Electro web [2 sp] [1 sec cooldown] ATK
  • Crimson cocoon [1 sp] [3 sec cooldown] SUP
  • Psycho drain [2 sp] [.5 sec cooldown] SUP
  • Palm flash
  • Charge burst
  • (new) Dead ringer: revive up to five dead creature as wild undead for 1 hour can be canceled at any time [12 sp] [1hr cooldown] SUP
  • (new) Grave recruitment: summon up to 10 assorted undead familiars (must be in the presence of at least 1 dead creature) * Undead type dependent on corpse condition * [24 sp] [2 hr cooldown] SUP
  • (new) Dark conversion: Convert half of all soil tokens into spirit points [9 sp] [30 min cooldown] SUP
  • (new) Maddened Haste: impose a 10% speed boost for 30 sec [2 sp] [60 sec cooldown] SUP
  • (new) Crimson leech: summon 3 blood leech familiars [2 sp] [.5 sec cooldown] SUP

===========================================

 

Slinking away to the hole Daniel began gathering his things, shoveling as much food and water n his bag as possible. Rushing from the base Daniel knew the other rats may be curious but he couldn't care less about that now. Running outside Daniel looked down to Mrs. Vowers' phone and turned off all the settings she put in place. Noise erupted from the school as phones dinged and buzzed with newfound excitement all the while the large blue dome that had been covering the school slowly dissipated. 

Turning back for a second Daniel grinned allowing a deft whistle to swing through the air, followed by the guttural howl of Kerberos radiating throughout the school. 

 

With a deep sigh Daniel whipped around and began running with upturned cement and shattered glass breezing past him in a blur. Desperately running bated breath escaped his lips while a cold breeze swept across his face. Memories of the winter months where he ran to school every day flooded back to him in a torrent leaving tears to well in his eyes. It was over. He was free, and as he ran away from the building tortured by blood and death he smiled because for once he was glad to be going home.

 

End of Hellschool Arc

 

7