Skills and Stats
10.8k 36 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the man regained consciousness, the first thing he noticed was the wetness. Opening his eyes, he was in a forest, the wetness had been coming from the dew on the grass. “Alright! Now, let’s see if that goddess pulled through.” Looking down at his body, he-hopefully she, now- was completely naked. A first glance at the chest area revealed some pretty disappointing results While her body was slim and hairless, her breasts were B-cups at best. Her gaze traveling further down, her dick had slightly been improved. “What is that, a 5-incher? Better than last time I checked, at least.” Using her slim hands to reach behind her penis, pushing her balls out the way, she felt the opening of a vagina. “Yessss!” She was officially a futanari.

    Now to check on the other part of her requests.

    Holding out her hand, she imagined a skill menu like she had seen in stories countless times, but nothing appeared. Unconcerned, she called out the first command word that came to her. “Menu!” At that, the light-blue pane shimmered into existence, and she took a look at her new existence.

Information

Name

Lilith

Age

21

Class

Priestess of Medenta

Combat Level

1 (0%)

Sexual Level

1 (0%)

HP

20/20

SP

0/20

MP

5/5

Atk

10

Def

10

Mag

10

Spd

10

Skills

Records

    “Lilith, huh? Wouldn’t be my first choice, but I can work with it. It sounds mystical. Otherworldly. It’ll do. Anyway, why’re SP and MP different things? Normally it’s one or the other,” she mused. Clicking on the SP tab, a second, overlaid window opened.

Sex Points (SP)

To be a follower of Medenta, a futanari, is to be the peak of sexuality. Sex Points measure desire for sex and sexual release, and as they become full, followers of Medenta become more and more sex-crazed, prioritizing release over anything else.

    Lilith chuckled. “Wow, her name was Medenta? Looks like she was lewder than she let on! Anyway, this is going to be rough. These started off empty, but they’ll probably fill pretty fast. I’d better find somewhere safe to stay so I don’t start masturbating when surrounded by a bunch of wolves. Or tentacle monsters. Actually, tentacle monsters would probably take care of the situation on their own.” Lilith quickly shook her head, dissipating the fantasy. “Now for the real important stuff-skills!” Dissipating the SP window, she clicked on the skill tab; this one opening into a variety of options.

  • Sex skills

    • Breasts

    • Ass

    • Vagina

    • Penis

  • Combat Skills

    • Magic

    • Swordplay

    • Toughness

  • Skill Store

“O-ho-ho, now we’re talking!” She opened Sex, revealing a list.

  • Breasts  (Total level 0)

    • Size (Lv. 0)

    • Softness (Lv. 0)

  • Ass (Total level 0)

    • Size (Lv. 0)

    • Softness (Lv. 0)

  • Vagina (Total level 0)

    • Fertility (Lv. 0, OFF)

    • Elasticity (Lv. 0)

    • Wetness (Lv. 0)

  • Penis (Total level 0)

    • Size (Lv. 0)

    • Balls (Total level 0)

    • Fertility (Lv. 0, OFF)

“Ah.” The desert of zeros was, to say the least, disheartening. Then again, not surprising given her initial… examination. Still, nowhere to go but up. She clicked on the Penis Size skill. “Honestly, penis size is more like a trait. Guess she just grouped them together for convenience.”

Penis Size

Level: 0

A five-inch penis belonging to a follower of Medenta, and one of their main ways to relieve sexual buildup. Not much.

“‘Not Much’? You gave it to me! Anyway, let’s see what leveling it up does.

A six-inch penis belonging to a follower of Medenta, and one of their main ways to relieve sexual buildup. Better than before.

Insufficient SLP. Needed: 1.

“Alright, so each level adds another inch, I’m assuming. Depending on how hard getting these SLP- Sexual Level Points, probably- is, that could get out of hand. I probably don’t need to go through all of these, so let’s check what some of the skills I could get are, at least once I get a few levels.”

A few menus later, and she had brought up a long list of skills, singling out a few that interested her.

If you have any skills you want to see, you can comment below and I might add them.

135