Ch. 0 โ€“ I am now a System Administrator
1.1k 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You would think, when you receive an email asking you to be a system for another world, that it is a role-playing message and in no way shape or form real. That is what I assumed, but now after I accepted the signed document without reading the clauses to do just that. And now it really happened.

{"Welcome new user! Thank you for accepting our job offer to become the System Administrator for Another World."} I looked around, finding myself in a completely white room with a floating text box. I didn't have a body either, only being a floating camera in this white box.

"What is happening?"

{"You signed our agreement to become the System Administrator for Another World, did you not?"}

"W-What?!"

{"Do not worry, you are more than capable of performing this task."}

I gasped as I was mentally adjusting to this situation. I cannot believe it, I really am being spirited away to another world. Likewise, I only glanced through, seeing no monetary requirements and something about my RTS game background before signing it. Sure, I should've read through it, but who does that anyway?!

{"Well, I do not need to explain what your job is, as you already have an understanding of it. But, I will say one last thing before I send you over. Good luck and have fun!"} Before a flash, Lena was sent away to her assigned world.

34