The Crimson princess vs the demon generals
361 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reina's POV

"My generals, What do you think we should do about this?"

"First of all, I would like to know why Grey is out here with us? I thought he had been put in prison and was awaiting trial for treason."

"It is not so much of treason as it is sabotage but yes why is he out of prison."

"Well Victoria, Venus, yes grey did allegedly commit treason...and Venus, sabotage in war is treason, but we need his power to face off against the vampire queen. We can not put him on standby just because we have suspicions about him aiding the escape of a prisoner of war."

"How are we going to trust our lives to somebody who has aided the escape of the enemy. What if he is conspiring with the humans?"

"You bring up a valid point Derick but as I said nothing has been proven yet..."

"Proof! You need proof? It is very obvious it is him since he is the one who spent a lot of time with her and to top it off he didn't make progress on the 'secret technique' he wanted to learn. How can we be sure they are not conspiring?"

"Well at the time of escape Grey was nowhere near the prisoner."

"He could have just given the prisoner the means necessary to escape."

"Okay Derick, that is a possibility but as I said before we don't have proof... plus he is the one who has known the demon king for the longest time. I doubt he would conspire against his lifelong best friend... Or do you think he would do such a thing, your majesty?"

"I don't think he is capable of doing that Norn. He is one of my most loyal subjects and a very trusted friend."

"You see even his majesty agrees with me."

"...Love can make you do crazy things."

"What do you mean Victoria?"

"Well, it was clearly obvious that Gurei here was smitten with the enemy. Don't tell me you all didn't notice?"

" You are now grasping at straws Victoria... No offence to you grey but it is a known fact that all elves regardless of type fancy themselves as the superiors of all four races. So that is very unlikely."

" Well, that is a stereotypical look at things Norn... Grey is not like any elf or even any other demon I have met. He is quite unique, just like me. So in his case loving a human is well within the realm of possibility."

" Let us all stop this foolish squabble! We only have four days before the Vampire queen attacks... You should be quite worried Victoria, one of her demands was you."

"Ok your majesty, What do you suggest we do about her ultimatum?"

"We clearly cannot give up Victoria and we don't know who this overseer she is talking about is so maybe we should just fight her ourselves."

"I know you mean this in good faith your majesty but that is clearly a suicide mission... you did read the report right."

"Well yes."

"Then you do know she has a chromatic dragon at her side and not just a simple chromatic dragon like a blue dragon or a green dragon it was a spectrum dragon other known as the royalty of the chromatic dragons...They are the most powerful dragons to exist in this world."

"I understand that fighting her with her dragon will be a little bit challenging but..."

"Challenging, try impossible... I am a wicked witch who can't let anyone steal her glory so I will fight her on my own and die very brilliantly. You fools should hand me over and stop trying to steal my stage!... Your majesty, just leave your pursuit of that nonsense of a plan..."

"With our combined force we might still have a chance..."

"Didn't anyone of you read the report? She can command lightning, she flies without the help of her dragon, and she can move so fast that no eye can see. She literally killed six thousand soldiers in mere seconds. Even with a dragon at her side she still did that all on her own. It is like the dragon was just for show... She is the definition of an unmatched being. Typical vampire queens, they always have to be the strongest of us all."

"...What about our vampire in the house?"

"Which vampire!"

"Hildebrand, maybe she has the power to..."

"A vampire? Seriously? We are talking of fighting her queen and you are suggesting that we use her? How sure are we she is not one of her servants?... You do know a vampire queen's dominion over their vampiric subjects is absolute. She literally has the ability to command their every move."

"Well, it was worth a shot."

"What if we fight her together..."

"We have been over this Venus..."

"Just hear me out!"

"Okay tell us your big plan."

" Well, it is not a big plan like how you make it to be. We just simply have to play at both her weaknesses and our strengths. As you stated she sounds to be very prideful, so let us use that."

"How?"

"Use our numbers of course..."

"Venus that is out of the question."

"I don't mean from our people I mean from her own people."

"You mean the humans we captured?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so you are suggesting we use her people as a cover as we attack her."

"It is quite the devious plan, Venus."

"Well it is not a bad plan either, can't believe I didn't think of that. This plan might help us get to her in a way we couldn't before. If she does a mistake we will be the least of her worries. That was brilliant of you Venus"

"Okay, so we are going with Venus's Plan."

"Yes, we will use the human masses as shields for our true forces to retreat and then blend in with them."

"I hear she is a royal in that kingdom. If this is true then we definitely have a winning chance against her."

"What exactly is the plan?"

" The plan is this, we will assemble a huge mass of humans near the front lines. This is will be by making use of Venus's charming abilities. Once they are assembled. We will then give them armour that completely covers there bodies. By doing this we can easily blend in with them... We will then release the masses in waves with two of the generals in each wave. After every wave, we switch the generals. This will help us tire her without necessarily tiring ourselves out...I know what you all want to say. Yes she can easily defeat the human masses with her abilities so she won't even get to know that she killed them but that is where the catch is. 

We will use the first wave as a sort of litmus test to see what she can actually do. After she massacres the first wave we will announce that human hostages were forced to join our army. This thought will paralyze her and make her question each time she tries to kill and will most probably leave her with multiple openings. We will then mix in some of our soldiers within the other waves. So that it does not raise suspicion. With good luck, she will get very sloppy and will be easy to take out. After that even if she defeats us politics will do its thing.

This will be the battle between the crimson princess and the Demon generals."

I think this plan might work in our favour. If this strategy works I might get a chance to challenge her to a duel and easily defeat her when she tired. I definitely did the right thing in consulting my generals about this situation. I would never have come up with such a strategy.

The Crimson princess versus the demon generals quite the interesting battle this is going to be.

6