Liza’s Evolution
772 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rae's POV

So that is what a celestial looks like up close. They are just as majestic up close as they are far away.

"What are you doing here?"

"...Are you a Celestial?"

"Yes, I am. Now answer the question."

"I..."

"Wait are you one of them?"

"One of who?"

"Vampire Queens? I think that is what you refer yourselves as."

"And what if I say I am."

"Of course, I didn't even have to ask. I can feel the power oozing out of you. Looks like I have no choice but to deem you as a substantial threat."

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Well...That was not the plan at first but now... besides I am doing this to protect my realm."

" Looks like Lucifer was right. You people only do care about maintaining power within your realm."

"Well of course we are the superior race to you all and by us doing that, we have kept all of you safe from yourselves... Wait you met Lucifer?"

"Yes of course."

"Does that mean that you know of the existence of the other realms?"

"Yes"

"Now I definitely have to kill you."

"Typical of Celestials. Looks like all of what I have heard about you people is true, you really do hold the other realms with a tyrannical grip."

"I don't think so, I just think we are here to guide the lesser races."

"Wow, you guys have a very notable superiority complex."

"I can see why you might think that but it is just facts that we are far superior to all the others."

" Lucifer told me once that we are not the original inhabitants of this world, is that true?"

"Well, that is true."

"So what did you do to the original inhabitants... Maybe you stripped them of their power and killed them."

" Wow, you really see us as monsters. Well, I can assure you we didn't kill them, we just sent them to better realms."

"As expected... So of these so-called better realms is the shadow plane one of them?"

"Well, the shadow realm is a little bit complex. Unlike the other realms, the shadow plane sort of came into existence on its own."

"So you mean to tell me you created the other realms artificially?"

" Yes."

" Fascinating. Even if you people are tyrants you are of peak intelligence."

" So why may I ask did you move the original inhabitants of this world to the other planes of existence."

" Well, It was for the betterment of all parties involved."

"Of course, you would think that. May I inquire why?"

" When we first got here... Let us just say we were not that welcomed. Coexistence with the natives was looking much more like a dream than reality so as to avoid a war with them we used the knowledge we had plus the new resources we got to maintain peace by isolating them from us...

Wait what is that?"

Oh, no looks like he noticed. And the way I thought I was doing a good job of distracting him.

"Is that an actual AI? Wait is that yours?."

"Well... Yes, she is."

"Were you really born in this world? This type of technology is not readily available to people of this world."

"Well yes and no."

"Oh, interesting... Tell me more."

"Well, I was initially born on a planet called Earth."

"Earth Hmmm. What did this planet look like?"

"Well, it was filled with more water than land that it looked so blue."

"Wait... Our original planet was blue because it had more water than land too. Our Leader told us that the planet they lived in didn't have magic but was far advanced in terms of science."

" Science! Sorry, continue."

" It reached a time when humans were facing an extinction-level crisis."

"What was the crisis?"

"He didn't say...All I know is that only the lives of the humans were at risk."

" Humans as you mean only humans and no other races or species."

"Yes on our original planet we were all humans...Well, there were other species but they were not as evolved as us."

"Ok, Continue."

" Although humans were intellectually superior they couldn't see a way out of this unscathed. They scratched their heads for a long time until finally two solutions come to light. One of their solutions was to preserve their knowledge in the DNA of less evolved creatures that were closest to their race so that once they were evolved enough they could take over the planet as the new humans with knowledge from the past and the other was to use quantum gates to escape to other habitable planets in another dimension.

These two solutions split humans into two groups those that wanted to preserve and those that wanted to survive.

Our ancestors were the latter. Once we got to this new world we soon found magic and with our knowledge and intellect started to make great use of it until it started happening... All the humans started to evolve, no mutate into new races and slowly but surely the memories and knowledge from our previous world soon started to fade away.

Our great founder so this as a problem. The natives of this world were also quite hostile to us.

He saw a way to fix both the problems and that was by artificially creating new realms of existence and it worked for the most part anyway. Now we are here...

Little girl, you said that you were reincarnated into this world from your old? "

"Yes."

"I have a suspicion that your previous world and ours are one and the same...Looks like the preservation faction succeeded to."

Suddenly another beam of light appeared. The figure of a man come into view. It was another celestial.

"What is taking you so long you should have been done by now?"

"Nothing much just chatting."

"Chatting? Are you serious... Wait what is that?"

"It is an AI that has infiltrated our system."

"What is wrong with you. Our leader expressly forbids the use of AI technology especially one that is infinitely evolving. We are only allowed to use cybernetic technology confined to a single body."

"But look it is already making corrections to our programs, with it we can finally put this mission to rest."

"That is the problem we need to stop this...Nooo! It looks like it is too late for that it has already rooted itself in our system. Fine I will try and make some adjustments to it so that we can have control over it."

"Nooo! I will not let you destroy my creation."

"Oh, you are still here..."

Wait, what just happen. It all happened so fast that I didn't even see it. Looks like my body is disintegrating. I can't even seem to be able to move anything. This is the end. I am really dying. I wonder where I will wake up next. Will I even wake up?

[ Full control achieved. Systems fully Merged. Upgrade complete. Backing up...]

Darkness.

7