Chapter 58.
2.3k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—--------------------------------------------

“Ian Renner - The young growing juggernaut”

WHO is this Ian Renner? Articles, trends, blogs, vlogs, talk shows, movies, series (?) and MANY other people's hand-outs keep talking about a director. But who exactly is he?

Starting off with how his court trial had over 10 million people watching it, we might want to focus back on how a director made people talk about him after just a few months of entering the massive world of movies. The thing I wanted to mention first is, regardless of what kind of start one has in a career, they would live in the shadows until they pick the pace up, but when it comes to Ian Renner, the person who we all seem to be curious about, the guy stood right under the spotlight in no big time. 

Ian Renner was accused of acting on racism not long before, in a famous newspaper by a black American. With that, negative responses and feedback about the young director seemed to have developed in the minds of people in no time. Yet, Ian proved that he did not by any means do something like what he was accused of. 

At the same time, the general public started becoming so curious about who was behind the whole drama. It was solely because, if one person has enough power to go and confess something that is totally false in a very popular newspaper, it is obvious that there might be other forces that impacted it. Due to that, now people hint how this can be a result of someone else’s jealousy.

Nevertheless, Ian Renner proved his point. Ian Renner appeared in the eyes of Hollywood fans first as someone who was behind the screen of a good Christmas movie after a whole lot of years. Which was worth investigating who the mastermind behind it was. Then, to everyone’s surprise, it was a young director who wrote the script and directed the movie by himself which also gave a massive boost to Renner Studio which was on its way to the dark side of Hollywood, the side of the unnoticeable. Where groups of studios create things that won’t hit the peak in Hollywood. 

Anyway, after that, a magical musical movie got released just a few weeks ago which grossed over $270 million within a matter of a few weeks. That normally is something that only top directors are able to achieve… So does it mean that Ian Renner is a…?

Talking about his works in Hollywood will always amaze us as fans of Hollywood for years. La La Land, the musical genre was something that also was on the way to digging its own grave within two-three more years, due to all the upcoming genres. But again, Ian did wonders with his idea and concept. The even more wow-factor is how such a young man could write such a good script and also finish the movie off with his directing skills. It is already clear that he will be going quite a long way for awards which can amaze all of Hollywood. 

As of now, the reports are that Ian had made around $1 billion from Home Alone, international and local distributions, La La Land distributions, and the legendary literary work, Resident Evil. The amount mentioned before basically is how much he has made ever since we had known him. He probably invested more than half of it during La La Land, and is planning on investing them in his future projects. Who knows?

Now the question arises, what more might he be hiding in the future? For one, we can assume that he will create a movie from Resident Evil because if he doesn’t, it is a huge shame. The fact his ideas flow over to attract a massive audience is enough to wonder about his skills. 

The next thing which was reported recently is that he has started pre-production of a movie whose name is still unknown. Maybe it is 'Green book'. The name Green book got popular during the day after the trial. It has been said that the movie is about racism, and we await curiously more than ever. But, will it be it that the Renner Studio started pre-production?

The reason the latter question arises is that it has been reported that LeoTV had made deals with Ian Renner for a new series. What could the series possibly be? And according to our sources, it has been said that the series would be directed by Ian Renner but not completely, just the first three episodes. When will the pre-production start for this and why did LeoTV decide to join Ian Renner on his journey? Was it the obvious reasons or nah? Answers await. 

The need to know more about Ian is still on the display. Ian is currently trying to sign off a deal with Panther which includes negotiations to continue but the information still hasn’t been exposed to the public. 

But the juggernaut is still on the way to the peak of Hollywood, yet is facing some more scandals in regards to his personal relationships...

—--------------------------------------------

“Times of L.A. sure does know how to find information and share it with the public,” Mason said, with the magazine still in his hands. 

“Leave it, uncle. I don't mind, we both know spreading the word about me or our plans just increases the curiosity about what we might be doing. Also, the fame that it gives is immeasurable in a way, we should be thankful if anything,” Ian said and chuckled. 

“Yeah, but if something goes wrong in the future, these articles might just get worse. Hollywood is not as bright as it seems, and we have to be careful. This is like the second time I’m saying this, these articles just might affect you if something goes wrong,” The magazine still rested in his hands while his eyes scanned over every word. 

“Don’t worry uncle, none of that certain thing might happen. If anything someone would bring up my scummy past, but that’s that. I’ll avoid any and every possible harm in the industry,” Ian said with a smile. His eyes moved to the sky which was visible from where he sat. 

“Seems like it will rain soon. So, how is finding a new director coming along?” Ian asked. It was time for them to talk about the new director because things had been going awfully slower than usual. It was almost as if time froze without moving forward in the sense of his work. 

“I’m trying to find one for Greenbook. It is just really hard to find a good director who would be willing to work for us and even if some agree to, it won’t come without a price. We won’t be able to afford it if it's too much, so we've gotta be careful and take our time with things like this,” Mason said. Ian nodded agreeing to him because his words had a valuable meaning behind them. 

“Hmm… Yeah. And tomorrow will be the auditions for the cast of Lucifer right?” Ian asked. 

“Oh yes, tomorrow at 9, be there. I’m so glad we were able to finish the paperwork even during all the drama. Let’s hope we find the cast tomorrow,” Mason acknowledged. 

“Yeah, the sooner I start, the better. LeoTV is gonna provide a director, anyway. Pre-production will be finished quickly, and the sooner everything is sorted out, the better. After three episodes I will be free from directing Lucifer for quite a while, so after that I can focus on Batman,” Ian was feeling heavy with all the projects he decided to take on at once. But he knew it was possible with a little help here and there. 

“Yeah, okay. The contract with DC will be ready in no time. So we don't have to worry about it anymore, I will keep looking for a director,” Mason said and sighed. It won’t be easy, it was the truth. 

-

F.F. Moses was a 54-year-old director who took a break from movies and decided to spend time with his family. Of course, no sane director would take a break during a revolutionary period in Hollywood. But what happened to him was rather tragic. 

He started off as a small actor and fought his way up to being a great director within seven years of heaven and hell through work. He found his best friend who was a scriptwriter during his time of directing. The award-winning movie, ‘Friends To Last’ became the best movie he directed and was written by Marles Ajah, his best friend. 

Two years ago, Moses had to face the worst day of his life. Ajah, his 55-year-old friend, met with an accident while he was in San Diego. It was unfortunate and unexpected which left Moses filled with sadness and made him take a break from his career. Spending time with family wasn’t that much of a bad idea for him, either. His grandkids were the most wonderful creatures to him in this world. 

But recently, he had been wanting to get back into directing yet had no script to work on. Since he was too used to the scripts of his friend, no such good standard script caught Moses’s eyes in a while. 

On a heavy day, while he was reading LA Times magazine in the living room, his phone rang, and he thought it would be a call to get him back in the industry. Not to mention, he had been getting a lot of requests after the break. 

“Hello, Sam,” Moses answered, knowing it was Sam. One of the very few people who had his number and was always bringing news of other people who demanded his presence.

“Moses, there’s a script for you, and I’m sure it is one you'll want to read,” Sam’s voice had a glimpse of hope layered in it. 

||__A word from me__||

-> Click on that heart and leave a review!
-> Join the d iscord server to hang out!
https://discord.gg/pjVeC2dkT5 (Join!)
-> You can read 6, 13, or 20!! chapters in advance and support me through, -patreon
https://www.patreon.com/TC_L (Tier prices are low!)

41