ANNOUNCEMENT!
813 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 !!! SOMETHING EXCITING ALERT!!!

STATUS: NEW
TITLE: SPIDER-MAN: BROKEN MULTIVERSE
GENRE: FAN-FIC/ADVENTURE

SYNOPSIS: A shattered universe, and a young broken spider, lost in the marvel multiverse, with a destiny larger than he could have imagined.

A man thrown across universes, working his way through the threads of fate, with a very unlikely companion as they face destiny as life throws challenges after challenges at them in a tale of adventure, romance, glory and drama.

The destruction is well underway. Jason and his unlikely companion must journey to the end of the multiverse in search of answers as Cosmic forces prepare for a prophesied battle that will end it all.

Along the way they will explore stunning, mythical and modern landscapes, and face fearsome enemies in the form of Gods, Demons, Aliens, Mutants and more. They make friends from unlikely situations and find love, companionship, and comraderies that will be sung about through out the multiverse for ages to come should they succeed in their task.

TAGS: # ADVENTURE # SELF INSERT # MARVEL # FRIENDSHIP #EVENTUAL ROMANCE # MULTIVERSE #SPIDER-MAN #GROOT #ROGUE #SUPERHEROES

A/N; I've been writing HK for a long time (in TC time and normal human time), and somehow I wanted to try writing something different. My friend, @OrangePanther#3442 helped me start this new fic, and if you give it a read, you'd notice how different it is from _hollywood king_. (obviously, and in a good way.)

**ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY** and give it a try. I assure you, it's totally worth my excitement. 

Also, I want to take this announcement as an opportunity to thank everyone out there who've been supporting HK and giving me so much motivation to write daily, give more chapters and to continue the story. Yes, I'm truly grateful.

Oh, and of course, I'd love to hear all your thoughts on this new fanfiction, so please **LEAVE A REVIEW**

https://www.webnovel.com/book/spider-man-broken-multiverse_24366292905930405

10