Chapter 310 | Carlo Rizzi
287 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vote and comment!

read ahead: www.patreon.com/TC_L. (godfather production + steamy scenes)

-

Ian took a step back from the elevator that he was about to step on.

“Ian, get in?” Niko asked as he went past Ian.

Ian simply shook his head and walked to the opposite side where he was headed to. The former saw how Niko frowned from the corner of his eyes.

“Murphy, I need to talk to the directors of The Godfather before we head off next week. Also, make sure the cast is attended during the meeting. I just realised how much I’ve missed while thinking about The Godfather.”

Murphy nodded and looked at Ian’s schedule.

“Ian, the launch of Resident Evil is right around the corner. And the teams are busy with that. Do we have to focus on The Godfather at the same time? Your schedule is already super filled.”

He asked thoughtfully. The launch of Resident Evil was announced. And with the announcement, it followed the other works that Ian had to focus on. Which was why his schedule was fully packed.

“Yeah, squeeze things in. It’s not just me anyway, my team will help me, without a doubt. Uh, if Steven contacts you, put him in right away. We’re in the middle of something which I don’t want to miss.”

Murphy agreed with a brief nod. He paused a little as he was following Ian continuously.

“Where are we headed to?”

“Not you, just me. I’m going to meet Leo.”

“What? Leonardo? Why?”

Ian walked down the exit gate stairs which directly connected to the parking lot.

“I need to talk to him about a role. In The Godfather.”

Murphy raised his eyebrows. “What? A role in The Godfather? But, we’re done with casting.”

“Done? We cast actors for eighty-three roles in the movie. And one of the major roles is still in need of an actor. Since I know the perfect actor for the role, I’ll go talk to him myself. Until then, manage the office, can you?”

“Yes, Ian. I will.”

Ian got into the backseat while his driver and the bodyguards got inside the car. Murphy looked at how Ian drove off.

A hint of guilt laced in his eyes as he saw Ian go. The guilt was due to how he was wrong when he was supposed to be focusing on every detail in every movie. Yet, Ian’s sharp eye for details was proved once again.

-

[At Caprio J’Adore]

Ian walked inside the very busy restaurant. The floor was filled with people who were waiting for food, and who were devouring food.

“Not in my slightest head!”

“It was not perfect, I thought!”

“Hahahah!”

The conversations reached Ian’s ears as he walked in.

“Sir, welcome to Caprio J’Adore. Please, follow me to find a table. For how ma-”

“Hello, I’m here to meet Chef Leonardo. Where can I meet him?” Ian asked right away as he didn’t have the time to waste.

“Oh, Chef is on leave today and tomorrow. You can come in three days to meet him.”

Ian nodded and smiled. “Alright, thanks.”

He felt that he should have let Leo know that he needed to meet. Instead, his plan to surprise the actor went wrong. But, he was able to see how crowded the restaurant was.

And in the front of the restaurant, there were posters of fans who were fans of Leonardo’s acting. Ian had a smile drawn on his face when he saw them. The restaurant sure had gotten famous since Inception was released.

But, he had another project ready for Leo. So, he walked outside and called Leo.

-

[Renner Studio]

Leonardo DiCaprio walked inside Ian’s office with a big smile on his face. His hair perfectly combed, and dressed in a suit, Leo looked like a proper gentleman.

“Good morning, Ian. Thank you for inviting me, how have you been?” he asked as soon as he walked in.

“Ah, I went to your restaurant.”

“Is it just me or has he gotten more handsome over time?” Raelynn said, looking at both the gentlemen.

Ian gave a brief smile.

“Of course he has.”

“Haha. Stop. Seriously, the restaurant is doing well now. Thanks to you, and I’m still thankful to you because you reached me on day one. Even though I thought you were a creep. Haha…”

Ian chuckled.

“It was all for the looks at first.”

“Knew it. Anyway, Ian. What is it about?” Leo asked, getting serious about what Ian wanted to talk about.

“I’ll leave you both be. I have a bit of work to finish,” Raelynn said, gave a warm smile, and walked away.

After she was gone, Ian started to explain about his next project. As Leonardo was someone who had already worked with Ian, he knew that Leo could be trusted with the plot of The Godfather.

So, he went on and started explaining the theme, how vintage it was going to be, the characters, and what character he had in mind for Leo.

While explaining about the characters, Ian realised what he had done with the casting. He cast Michael, who was a famous actor, and several other actors who also had a name in the industry of their own.

To balance it up in his own way, he cast Angelina Jolie, who was a totally fresh-faced actress and decided on Leonardo DiCaprio, who was an upcoming actor—but only if he agreed to the story theme.

A hint of nervousness grew in Ian’s mind as he went on with explaining and briefing about the story.

The nervousness was about how he thought Leo wouldn’t like the theme of vintage, but by the end of his explanation, Leonardo had a grin on his face. A grin that could only be similar to a child who just received his favourite candy.

“... There’s the end. What do you say?” Ian asked, looking at Leo.

Leo smiled. The smile explained one brief thing. And that was how he liked Ian’s story.

“What more is there to my character?”

“He’s complex. Multi-faced. Ambitious but also opportunistic, always seeking ways to advance his own interests. He is cunning and willing to do whatever it takes to climb the ladder of power, even if it means betraying those closest to him. His weaknesses include his lack of loyalty, as he is easily swayed by others who offer him greater advantages. Though at first, appearing affable and harmless, his true nature is gradually revealed as the story progresses, showcasing his role as a morally ambiguous and deeply flawed character.”

Ian said and swiftly pushed the manuscript that he had saved to give Leo.

“Will you take it?”

Leo copied Ian’s nervous yet excited face.

“Meet Carlo Rizzi.”

8