Chapter 28: The Strongest Transcendental
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28: The Strongest Transcendental

Everyone said the Great Monkey was dangerous and extremely strong.

Zack had ignored them, telling himself that they were exaggerating the threat of a primate, but now he realized that the warning was not so far from the truth.

“GRAAA!”

The gorilla roared and that single roar generated a shockwave and Zack on the boy’s body erected a barrier so that the area was not affected.

The giant gorilla, losing the horn, became angry and its blows were becoming more and more troublesome and powerful.

So Zack had to take the blows directly or else the whole area would collapse and that was not something he wanted.

“Young master!”

The babysitter was tense as he saw the barrier becoming more and more translucent, losing strength, but Zack remained serious.

He was currently watching from the eyes of the boy Donovan. At the same time, he was making sure that the enhanced minions had no trouble dealing with the little monkey.

He was also paying attention to the babysitter, who was becoming increasingly tense and his mind reeling from the darkness he was hiding.

As if that wasn’t enough, his actual body in the distance had someone close in his ear and....

“Do you want help? I can help you. Just admit you underestimated the monkey.”

The brighter transcendental was controlling the girl and was whispering to his real body while also watching the battle.

Underestimated the opponent? Zack let out an angry snort and, turning his attention to the boy’s body, he controlled it and with his telekinesis, grabbed the horn the babysitter had pulled out.

Zack thrust the horn into the air toward the colossal monkey who used the hand to protect himself and, unlike what the gorilla expected, the horn embedded itself in the hand, penetrating the flesh.

“GRAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The roar was furious and Zack, letting out a snort, twisted the direction of the roar’s shockwave and turned it against the colossal gorilla.

Its own shockwave hit that gigantic gorilla and pushed into the wall.

Zack had earlier tried to infiltrate the gorilla’s mind and while he didn’t like it, he had to admit he couldn’t do much.

Not that the little monkey mother’s mind was extremely tough, it was that it was a simple mind.

The simplicity gave it a unique strength and a resistance to mental attacks that was truly formidable, almost on a par with physical endurance, strength and regeneration.

Zack was not bothered to see that the wound on the horn’s hand had regenerated.

“GRAH!”

The beast was enraged and roared madly, throwing spittle everywhere as it threw a punch and Zack at the boy’s body, he raised both hands, twisting the space in front of him.

The fist went into the distorted space and a hole appeared next to the gorilla and the fist came out, slamming into the beast’s head, momentarily stunning it.

“Mother!”

The little monkey screamed as he saw his mother hit with her own fist, but Zack reinforced the three-eyed minion’s eyes and launched a powered laser beam to bring the little primate to a halt.

Then Zack turned to the entrance through which his group had entered and noticed a golden flash and the golden girl appeared, revealing an amused smile.

Golden eyes sparkled, and she was fixing her hair, while the shiny necklaces, bracelets and rings she proudly wore jingled and sparkled.

“Distract the giantess,” Zack muttered to the boy.

Zack was supporting them all, and it was the same with the boy, who, by using his power, could attack and defend against the giant, and while it wasn’t enough to hurt the giant gorilla, it was enough to stop her.

Then Zack manifested in front of the girl and watched her closely.

She was wearing jewelry, rings, bracelets and bangles that glittered glitteringly and extravagantly.

“You sent me to a mineral collector’s room,” grumbled the woman, tossing him a purple-colored mineral.

Zack caught it in mid-air with telekinesis and then turned it into a spear point and hurled it towards the little monkey, piercing its leg cleanly.

“They are pleasing to the eye and extremely sharp. They are precious stones,” Zack replied.

The golden girl gave him a funny look and then, as if not wanting to argue, watched the battle.

The boy Donovan was fighting tenaciously, using the mental strength Zack was giving him to protect himself and try to hurt the giant gorilla.

The babysitter had gotten up and was attacking, this time taking less risks than before and was distracting the beast with simple attacks.

The three enhanced minions were fighting against the little monkey who had healed from the leg attack and was fighting with increased ferocity.

Zack was having a hard time saving the three minions and helping them fight, either by powering up the attacks or preventing the little monkey from killing them outright.

“What do you want me to do?” the golden girl asked.

She realized that he had come to her looking for her to do a task, and Zack relayed the task mentally.

The golden girl opened her eyes, but instead of fear or surprise, she simply revealed a smile full of excitement.

“I can do it,” replied the golden girl, then after quickly jumping up, she disappeared in a golden flash.

The golden girl was running at such a high speed that she disappeared from sight, leaving only a golden glow, and Zack, in his childish purple figure, put his hands on the ground and closed his eyes.

His mind connected to the golden girl, the Donovan boy, the heavenly half-breed, the three minions, the babysitter, the primates in the base he had controlled, and then the minions’ minds.

He felt what each of them felt and saw what each of them observed, then he used the mental strength of each of them and spread it out on the ground.

First, he focused on the golden girl who was running around the edges of this giant open space and being connected to her. Everything slowed down.

Zack gave the command and the golden girl put her hand on the wall and ran with all her might as mental energy seeped out of her fingers, permeating the wall and into the ground through her feet.

Faster and faster, the golden girl gasped as he insisted she speed up.

With each step she took, Zack extended more and more mental power until, in a moment, he gained control of the entire cave.

Then Zack suddenly opened his eyes and a purple light covered the floor, wall and ceiling of this entire open area, sealing off the area and creating a separate space.

He had to be careful, employing every little drop of mind power from the people he controlled, and even though he didn’t waste too much energy, he still expended more than the brief battle he’d had before.

“A seal?”

The little monkey had an idea what this sealed space was all about and turning his head, he looked at the golden girl who had stopped panting as she sweated.

It was the golden girl who spread mental energy all over the wall, allowing Zack to seal everything without wasting energy, and the little monkey noticed.

“Mom, attack with all your might!” shouted the little monkey.

The colossal gorilla, upon hearing his son’s voice, let out a roar and a punch to the ground that shook the entire sealed area and even caused an earthquake.

However, as the area was sealed, there were no landslides.

The little monkey, noticing that no landslide occurred, ran towards the golden girl, wanting to kill her with a punch.

“Watch out!”

The heavenly half-breed screamed in fear, and when he wanted to stop time to save her, Zack slowed him down by controlling him and closed his eyes.

—He’s slow. Too slow. For a renowned Great Monkey, he’s slow. Why is he so slow?

The golden girl’s voice rang in Zack’s mind as he controlled the girl’s body and heard her complain that the Great Monkey was slow.

And when he opened the eyes of the golden girl’s body, he realized that she was right.

The colossal gorilla’s fists descended to the ground as the little monkey slowly approached, wanting to throw a punch.

Behind that primate were the three enhanced minions trying to follow the little monkey to stop him and further back was the half-breed with wide eyes, surprised that he couldn’t stop time.

Zack had boosted the girl’s lineage to make her faster, and while it was a temporary effect, it was enough for what he needed.

In that slowness, Zack looked into the eyes of the Great Monkey, who was currently preoccupied with the seal, and when their eyes met, he attacked.

It was not a stealthy mental attack, but a true mental attack that pierced the primate’s mind like a sharp blade, and when Zack opened his eyes again, he realized he was in the little monkey’s body.

Unlike the colossal gorilla, this primate was highly intelligent, and that intelligence meant greater weaknesses.

The little monkey’s will struggled to regain control, but Zack simply made use of the primitive instincts of the primate and ordered it to attack the colossal gorilla.

The little monkey moved running with all his strength and as the colossal gorilla did not see him as an enemy, the gorilla ignored him and the little primate jumped on the back of his mother and began to hit her.

Zack left the body, and this time controlled the body of the heavenly half-breed.

“Bad monkeys must be punished,” Zack muttered without hiding the maniacal laughter.

******

“Hehehehe...”

A crazed laughter came out of Celes and he who was pulled out of his own body didn’t know how to react.

What the hell was this being that was controlling him thinking? The worst thing about people with overwhelming power was that they didn’t care what happened to the weaker ones and Celes feared the worst.

Without giving him time to communicate with the being that controlled his body, time stopped.

That being not only controlled his body, but could also use his ability and did so with an ease that left Celes surprised.

And that being that everyone called ‘master’, took advantage of the five seconds of stopped time better than Celes could do.

Moving his hand, a tangible force caught the body of Donovan and Jonathan pulling them back and it was the same with Gloria, Monique, Sanya and Zaid.

Zack, in two seconds, gathered them to his side and then, by the third second, he opened a rift and by the fourth; he threw them all inside.

Then Celes saw his body move into the crevice, giving one last look at the Great Monkey and his mother, who the latter seemed to want to discipline her son for daring to attack her.

They both entered the rift and, after a few seconds, Celes emerged into the building at the top of the mountain.

That being had twisted space to bring them from where they had been and Celes, as he stood up, saw the others reacting with surprise at changing locations in what was for them a blink of an eye.

However, Celes looked at the body of the child at the front of the room and saw the kid get up and move his hand on the glass, shattering the window and heading for the cliff.

“Young master...”

“Wehehehehehehehe!”

Everyone heard the maniacal laughter of the little boy who was not even two years old and at the same time felt their mental strength being drained from them.

The child raised his hands to the sky and after a few seconds; the earth shook.

Celes swallowed as he saw in the distance beyond the base as a gigantic purple sphere rose into the sky.

The boy had ripped open space to where they had been before and had lifted the Great Monkey with his mother into the air, lifting them hundreds of feet into the sky.

Even from this distance, they could all see the sphere over a kilometer long and hundreds of meters high.

It was massive and inside they could see a figure hitting the barrier trying to get out.

The blows were not hitting the barrier, but passing through and the shockwaves were knocking down hundreds of meters, creating massive craters and knocking down trees.

“GRAAAA!”

The roar of the beast that was sealed inside came from the distance and swept the trees over three kilometers away and reached the mountain, shaking the entire area.

However, none were affected thanks to the child simply waving his hand, deflecting the shockwave.

Celes watched... The only thing he could do at this moment was watch and his eyes could not take off from the kid’s back, nor the immense purple structure he had raised in the sky.

He didn’t know who was more dangerous, whether it was the giant gorilla whose roar created shockwaves that swept everything away or the kid who was keeping the gorilla sealed.

“You find yourself in that situation and you’re still aggressive. Apparently, you don’t understand who you’re up against.”

In this silent situation, the being’s voice was fully audible and Celes didn’t know if it came from himself, Gloria, Donovan or the minions standing nearby.

There was no need to look for a response as the drain of mental force intensified and gathered in the small child.

The child’s mental strength increased when it not only drained them, but all the members of the Great Monkey’s organization and turned that dangerous being into someone even more fearsome.

And they all saw and felt the danger first hand.

First, it started with a rift at the front of the gigantic purple sphere and that rift was spreading with over ten kilometers in the air and as everyone swallowed silently; the rift opened.

No, it did not open, but white colored fingers poked out of the rift, as if they were poking through an open wound and then the fingers grabbed each side, opening the rift even more.

The fingers became hands, and the crack opened, revealing a boundless world of purple and also to a white figure opening the rift.

“...”

The silence became more disturbing as everyone noticed the features of the child in the white figure.

The purple eyes shone radiantly and the arrogant smile on the face was haughty... The gigantic figure of the child revealed his face and hands opening the crack, leaving most of the body hidden.

The white-colored figure with purple eyes opened the crack in reality and drew the sphere with his hand, pushing it inside the boundless purple world.

The purple sphere upon entering floated and was lost in the vastness of the endless purple world and that being upon completing the task gave a smile.

“I am the strongest transcendental of all.”

The being on the other side spoke while revealing a haughty smile full of arrogance, as if he was introducing himself to the world.

And then the being closed the crack and disappeared to the other side.

“Wehehehehehehehehe...”

The child laughed maniacally, being the only thing to be heard on this night.

It was the laughter of an extremely powerful being arrogantly showing off his strength and would probably become the laughter Celes would hear in his nightmares.

2