Vol.4 Ch.33 – Butt Slut Paladin And A Trip Down Memory Lane
1.3k 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: Butt Slut Paladin And A Trip Down Memory Lane

I had already cum twice that night but the sight of Anna and Selene licking my cum off each other's tummies was enough to get me hard again in no time. Anna had flipped over and was slowly crawling down Selene's body, kissing her way downward, cleaning up all of my sticky cum stuck to the paladin who, in turn, took care of all the sticky white stuff on Anna's skin.

I couldn't tell if they purposely made a show of it or if they were just really enjoying the feeling of each other's mouths on their skin but either way they were writhing and moaning long before Anna managed to crawl low enough for both of them to bury their faces in the other's pussy.

By that point Selene had managed to wriggle her way on top and they were both eating each other out while showing off for me.

Anna had her legs wrapped around the back of Selene's neck, giving me a really great view of Selene licking her pussy, while Selene had her ass stuck out real nice, blatantly inviting me to fuck her. And I was, but I was saving her sexy ass for last and so after letting them have fun for a bit I circled around until I reached Anna's pussy. It took Selene a moment to notice me but when she did she lifted her head and opened her mouth wide for me.

“You want it?" I asked as my cock bobbed up and down in front of her.

Selene loved sucking my cock and her form when doing so was impeccable. Even now she didn't move her mouth to answer and instead let out a slightly gurgled “Uh-huh” that let her keep her mouth wide open to accept my cock.

Instead of reacting to her I slapped my hard cock against Anna's pussy, hitting her clit with it. “What about you?”

“Stop teasing and just fuck me already," she hissed.

“Not good enough," I said and shoved my cock into Selene's open, drooling mouth.

She was used to me treating her mouth like just another pussy and I went deep right away, so deep my balls struck her chin. We were actually at the point where she would be upset if I treated her any differently. As I pulled my cock out a lot of the thick, slimy saliva from the depths of her throat came with it, coating me in lubricant.

Once again I slapped my cock against Anna's pussy, creating a filthy smacking sound with it. “What about now?" I asked again.

Anna grumbled but then said: “Please fuck me.”

“What do you say?" I asked Selene. “Has she earned it?”

“Give it to her," she said. “Fuck her hard, then let me lick her juices off you.”

I smiled. “Great idea.” And then I shoved my cock into Anna's soaking wet pussy in a single savage thrust.

“Oh gods yes," the princess groaned as I stretched her out.

I gave her a moment to get reacquainted with my cock before I pulled back out again and began fucking her properly, giving it to her in long, deep strokes that let her feel every inch. Selene watched the spectacle for a few moments before she leaned back in and started licking Anna's clit again, her tongue occasionally flicking out to lick across my length as it slid out of the princess' pussy.

It barely took any time at all for Anna's pussy to clench up around me and she let out a shriek into Selene's pussy as she came, soaking my lap and Selene's mouth in her juices. “Fmmmmck!”

Once her pussy relaxed I pulled out of her now slightly gaping hole and pushed right into Selene's mouth, who dutifully licked off all of Anna's herby sweet flavor.

When she was done I leaned down to kiss her gently and then told her: “Guess what?”

“What?" she asked.

“It's your turn now," I said. “So get me all nice and slippery for your ass.”

She immediately opened her mouth again for me, licked her lips, and then stared at me with wide, expectant eyes until I pushed my cock back inside her mouth. I fucked her face for quite a while, until she was retching and my cock was slathered in her thick, slimy saliva. Only then did I pull out, tell her “Good girl," and circle around the bed until I was in front of her magnificent ass.

Anna was staring up at me, gently sucking on Selene's clit but clearly just going through the motions as her eyes were fixed on my cock bobbing up and down as I reached out to knead Selene's sexy ass, spreading her cheeks apart and finding her cute little pucker already glossy with saliva again.

“Dirty girl," I told Anna before I sandwiched my cock between Selene's sexy cheeks and started rubbing.

“Haven't you teased me for long enough already?" the paladin asked.

“I have, haven't I?" I said. “Alright then.”

And then I placed the tip of my cock against her tight opening and started to gently push. Her tight hole yielded to me easily and I slid inside her without resistance, her insides hot as a furnace and squirming around me just right.

“Oh fuck yes," she gasped, her voice holding a tone of relief that made me feel bad for neglecting her until those thoughts were washed away by the sensation of being buried inside her. And then I felt Anna sucking on my balls.

“Holy shit," I gasped as I felt it.

She gave me a moment of reprieve to tell me: “Keep going” before going right back to licking and sucking on me.

And so I did. I started to slowly fuck Selene, getting reacquainted with her incredible insides and enjoying the way she squirmed under me, the sensations too much to handle, as her hole did its best to massage me. Meanwhile Anna did her best to lick and suck my balls whenever they got close enough to her mouth, getting them roiling before the inevitable release.

“Switch it up a bit," Anna said from underneath us, letting go of my balls. As I looked down I saw her with her mouth open, her tongue squirming around as if to invite me inside.

“You sure?" I asked. Even though I knew intellectually that the powdered unicorn horn got rid of all impurities it was a little raunchy, not to say filthy.

In reply Anna grabbed the base of my cock and when I pulled out of Selene she pushed, making me pop out of the paladin's well-fucked asshole.

I got the message and lined my cock up, then pushed the tip inside her mouth.

Her tongue squirmed around the tip, getting more saliva on my cock, and soon she grabbed hold of my ass to pull me closer, pushing me deeper inside her mouth. She wasn't that experienced with sucking cock so I was worried she'd be having difficulties soon but apparently her training had paid off and she was able to take half of me before she started retching.

When I pulled away from her I gave her a rough, open-mouthed kiss and told her “You did great, love” before getting back up and shoving my cock back inside Selene's slightly gaping ass.

The pause had given her a little time to relax so when I pushed back inside her she buried her face in Anna's pussy and moaned out: “Fmmmmmck...”

And so we went, me alternating between Selene's hot, tight ass and Anna's wet, slippery mouth. After a while I made a game out of it, fucking Selene until she came and then pulling out and shoving into Anna's mouth so the paladin's asshole had nothing to clench up around but empty air, and it managed to keep my orgasm at bay far longer than normal. I was going to savor filling Selene up and part of that meant prolonging the experience as much as I could.

What I hadn't expected was Anna cluing into what I was doing, though. As soon as she noticed she began sucking my dick with more and more fervor and the feeling of her mouth was no longer a relief but instead served to bring me closer and closer to the edge with every pass.

Finally I gave up and shoved back inside Selene's ass again and leaned forward to grab her by the throat, pulling her back against me and pressing her pussy down onto Anna's face. “You want me to fill you up?" I growled into the blonde's ear.

“Fuck yes," she whined, rolling her hips against me and pressing down harder on Anna's mouth.

“Beg for it," I commanded.

She let out a whine before complying: “Please, Felix, please fill me up. Shove that huge cock all the way inside me and fill me up, let it all out inside me, I want to feel it pumping into me, please!”

“Good girl," I growled, pulling her close enough to kiss and suckle on her throat, leaving a hickey as I thrust into her one final time and came.

I had taken so long to wait that my orgasm was positively explosive. My muscles seized up and I saw stars as I felt my cock spasm inside Selene again and again, filling her up with more and more of my sticky seed as she wailed in ecstasy of her own, her toned muscles twitching and spasming against me. Through the stars I barely saw Anna rubbing her pussy so hard it bothered on self-abuse and soon she, too, screamed her pleasure into Selene's pussy.

When we both came down from our high I had just enough presence of mind to roll us onto the side as we collapsed so that we didn't crush Anna underneath our weight.

“That... was incredible..." Selene gasped as she lay atop me, my cock still buried inside her but gradually softening.

“Gods above, it was," Anna moaned as she watched us.

**

When I woke up the next morning I had expected to find Alisha and Yume with us but apparently the two of them had found themselves another room to sleep in. Or maybe they hadn't even gotten any sleep, too engrossed in comparing notes with Melinoe about magic. Or maybe they had wanted to come sleep with us but we'd kept fucking for too long.

Nah, Alisha wouldn't have hesitated to join in if that had been the case. And there was also Anna's curious comment about Yume borrowing her artificial cock and the accompanying harness. I supposed Alisha and Yume had had a lot of fun together last night after all.

Either way, I woke up feeling sticky and gross, with various dried fluids all over myself and a quick look at the girls showed me that they weren't faring any better. But instead of waking them up so we could get cleaned up I first looked around the room. I'd been so obsessed with the two women that I hadn't even taken the accommodations in properly.

As it turned out, Hades and Persephone were very well prepared to receive visitors, quite surprisingly so. From what I'd seen there had been at least three of these guest rooms and at least the one we were in looked rather pleasant. It was a bit like a very upscale inn, with a single large bed as the centerpiece of the room. The wall of to the side held a large linen closet and to the sides of the bed were two very nice little bedside tables. The room also had its own little bath off to the side that I longed to get into and get cleaned up. The walls, floor and ceiling were all made of that same marble we'd seen in the entrance hall and I was now certain that they had used enchantments to preserve the mirror shine indefinitely. Otherwise it would take a squadron of maids working around the clock to polish all these floors and Hades and Persephone didn't strike me as the type to hire maids.

The light in the room came from four light crystals set into the corners of the ceiling that emitted a soft aquamarine glow that grew brighter the more movement there was in the room. That struck me as rather primitive as such crystals usually keyed to a control panel set into the wall but then I realized that the light crystal fixtures in this room likely predated the modern approach by centuries. Although I did find it encouraging that us mortals had now reached a level of technology that surpassed whatever the Olympians considered right and proper.

As I mused on that I began to consider where our journey would lead us next. Once we all got up and ready for the day we would be heading towards the Elysian Fields where it would be up to my girls and me to convince the Heroes to help us in liberating Olympus. But our problems were only going to multiply from there.

The Holy Maiden was strong enough to empower Dark Lords, which meant that she would be at least as strong as a demigod. Whatever god aided her would be as strong as, well, a god. And then there was Wilhelm who had already been powerful back when we'd faced him in the depths of the Crystal Crown's dungeon. He hadn't exactly been more than we could handle but he had managed to hold out against us for more than a moment, which, now that we'd gotten to test out just how powerful those mystic fruits had made us, was kind of scary to consider. And according to Syr the Holy Maiden had then taken the time to power Wilhelm up further... by feeding him her red milk. Yuck.

Means of empowerment aside, the thought of Wilhelm being even stronger than before was concerning.

I was beginning to hope that we might be able to drive some sort of wedge between the Holy Maiden and whatever god had joined forces with her. We'd already entertained the possibility that whatever alliance they had was at least a little uneasy, seeing as that god had likely insisted on attacking Olympus when it had absolutely not been in the Holy Maiden's best interests to do so.

The other issue is that we just had too little intelligence to go on. We had no idea what exactly the Holy Maiden was capable of since we'd only ever fought her servants and never the woman herself and we didn't know what god was aiding her. The enemy we knew the most about was Wilhelm and I was beginning to think he hadn't shown us anywhere near his full power yet, seeing how he hadn't used a single crystal weapon when we'd fought him before. And even without that he'd been able to conjure up Outsider force fields and had used something that I had assumed to be some sort of space magic but that I was beginning to fear might have been a flash step. He had received training in Qi techniques after all.

And to top it all off, something was interfering with Syr's ability to spy on the Holy Maiden, which made it even more difficult to find out what the bitch was up to.

I was pulled out of my musings when I felt Selene stirring next to me and soon enough I was pulled into a passionate kiss by the still half asleep paladin.

“Good morning, lover," she told me once we broke the kiss, her voice still husky from sleep.

“Morning, love," I said back and then gave her another peck on the lips.

“Morning," Anna yawned out at that, then stretched like a cat. Or she tried to, in any case. She ended up having to yank one arm out from under us and then had to shake it a couple of time when she noticed that it had fallen asleep.

“Morning, love," I told her as well.

She smiled at me once she was done beating the life back into her arm.

“Wanna clean up?" Selene asked once all three of us were properly awake.

“Yeah, let's," I said.

**

Hades' idea of a bathroom was... interesting. Instead of a large bathtub of some description the room held a cubicle with a wide faucet high above, with a water gem to summon forth a stream of water and a fire gem to optionally heat it up. When activated the two resulted in a rain of warm water that pelted us from above and that was quite pleasant to stand in.

Anna was apparently used to this style of bath and told us that it had been popular long before the Trismegistian kingdom had risen and was experiencing something of a renaissance among the nobles. It had fallen out of vogue for a few hundred years because for a while fire and water gems had been more expensive to procure than it had been to pay servants to fill baths with buckets but these days the kingdom was prosperous enough that this was no longer a concern.

Either way I had to admit this shower contraption was rather nice and the textured floor allowed us to really enjoy our hot bath together, to the point where all three of us ended up pleasantly exhausted afterwards.

Once done we ventured out into the common room where Persephone was once again serving fresh bread to everyone present.

Alisha and Yume both looked about as pleasantly exhausted as Selene, Anna, and I and Athena was giving me a glare that I could now properly interpret as jealousy. I went over to my little elf and my little fox, kissed both of their foreheads and greeted them both in turn. As I did I noticed Melinoe giving me an odd look. She gave me a quick once-over, then her eyes flicked over to Yume and Alisha, and then she blushed furiously and looked away.

Had she overheard Anna, Selene and me going at it or had Alisha and Yume been a bit too forthcoming last night?

“Good morning," I said before nodding to Hades and Persephone. “And thank you again for your hospitality.”

“It truly is difficult to believe that you're the same man my mother is frothing at the mouth over," Persephone said.

“I never knew your mother hated me so much," I said. “I mean, the feeling is mutual but I never knew the few times we met left such an impression on her.”

“My mother hates everyone who doesn't bow and scrape before her," Persephone said. “And you didn't just not do that, you also had the gall to criticize her. Rudely.”

“I don't really remember us starting any trouble with Demeter," Alisha said.

“Yeah, that was before I met you," I said. “I was traveling through a little village whose inhabitants were practically starving to death, their fields barren. Apparently Demeter hadn't liked their offerings and so she punished them with loss of crops. And when I hunted down some monsters for them so they had something to eat Demeter came down to call me a bunch of names. So in response I went into their stables, pulled out a shovel, scooped up a big helping of horse dung and dumped it all over her shrine. And then I told her that maybe something nicer than these offerings might grow from the shit. She didn't like that.”

There was a weird, somewhat strained sound coming from off to my right and when I turned to look at the source of the sound I found Hades desperately trying not to laugh. Only when Persephone started tittering did he stop trying to hold back and let out a mighty guffaw.

“I remember that story," Persephone said once the two of them had calmed down. “Mother was furious because the flowers the villagers offered were the wrong color. That's why she made them lose their crops.”

“Wow," I said. “I didn't think it was possible, but I hate your mother even more now.”

“I don't blame you," she said. “There are many reasons why I prefer to stay down here and the fact that my mother refuses to visit the underworld is near the top.”

“What's the top reason then?" Alisha asked.

Persephone got a silly grin on her face, pulled Hades' toga to the side, and gave his rock-hard abs a backhand smack. “These puppies.”

Alisha nodded sagely, as if the explanation was the most natural and logical in the world.

**

After breakfast we prepared to head towards the Elysian Fields. I had expected that to be quite the journey but Hades informed us that there was a portal leading directly to the fields in his palace. It really shouldn't have surprised me but it did. What surprised me even more, though, was the company we ended up traveling with.

“Please don't take this as me not being grateful to have you here," I said, “but don't you have a town to run?”

“The town runs itself," Melinoe said. “And it's always helpful to arrive at the Elysian Fields with one of my line present. Normally mother comes here but today you'll have me along. And...” She paused, then took a deep breath and said: “And I can't stand idly by after hearing what happened to Olympus.”

“Are you worried for your grandmother?" Alisha asked.

“Fuck no," Melinoe said. “But saving her would be the biggest humiliation I could possibly be handing her.”

“No offense, but I don't think that's a good enough reason to risk your life," Selene said.

Melinoe looked over to us, then blushed when her eyes met mine and looked away again. Seriously, what had Alisha and Yume told her?

“Your motivation comes down to magic items, doesn't it?" Melinoe finally asked.

“Not quite, but I can see why you would see it that way," I said.

“Then what else?" she asked.

“The one behind this attack calls herself the Holy Maiden," I said. “We've been after her for most of a year now and now we finally know where to find her.”

“I see," she said. “I didn't expect your motivation to be so noble.”

“We slay Dark Lords for a living," I said. “It makes good mun but the pay isn't the only reason we do it.”

“Point taken," she said.

“I think it's time to go now," Athena said.

“Right right," Melinoe said and we followed her to the portal.

It was an upright circle of stones with runes on them and instead of the wall behind the stone ring we could see a vast expanse of open field.

“Is it safe to go through?" Anna asked.

“Athena, you go first," I said.

“Why?" she asked.

“If it isn't safe then you can at least come back to life.”

“Fuck you, Tailor.”

“It's safe," Melinoe said. “Relax.” And then she stepped through and waved at us from the other side and so I shrugged and followed her through the portal.

Stepping through the portal felt weird, but mainly because there weren't any of the weird feelings I'd been expecting. I had expected it to feel like plunging into water or like a million ants were crawling all over my skin as I passed through, but instead I was in Hades' spectacular underground palace one moment and in a gorgeous meadow with a warm sun shining overhead the next. The biggest difference was that the slightly cool air of the underworld was wholesale replaced with a nice, warm breeze.

“This place is gorgeous," Alisha said as she stepped through and I really couldn't fault her assessment.

We were on a giant meadow that spread far and wide, occasionally small clusters of flowers dotted the grass and in the distance we could see several rivers snaking through the landscape, but most of the Elysian Fields truly were just a gorgeous field.

Off in the distance we could also see a settlement and it was a lot bigger than I had anticipated. I supposed it made sense, though. Over the course of so many centuries there must have been thousands of Heroes just from among the worshipers of the Olympian faith.

More surprising was the variety in the settlement. There were orchards and farms surrounding the settlement proper and the outskirts held many different workshops. I had expected the Elysian Fields to be a place for great warriors to hone their skills and I said so out loud.

“Heroes come in all shapes and sizes," Melinoe explained, her voice soft and reverent. “The healer who saved people's lives is a Hero. The lumberjack who took up his axe to defend women and children from monsters is a Hero. Even the scholar whose inventions made society a little better is a Hero. I will admit that there is a bit of a class divide in the Elysian Fields between such Heroes and those who earned the title on their adventures but to mother and father all of them are equally worthy of respect.”

“I see," I said. “And what about that huge structure in the middle of the settlement?”

I was referring to an enormous dome at the center of it all. It looked a little like a giant crater, the sides of which had been carved into decorative latticework and then extended into an almost complete dome.

“The coliseum," she said. “The more martially inclined Heroes train there. It is a specially enchanted place in which death cannot take hold. No matter how brutal the fights become, nothing can truly harm those who face off inside its walls.”

“That sounds convenient," I said.

“I'd love to spar in a place like that," Selene said.

“You might be in luck," Melinoe said. “The Heroes would surely love a new opponent to face off against.”

“Speaking of the Heroes," I said, trying to get back on track, “who is in charge here? I mean, if we want to convince them to help us I rather hope they have some sort of leader because convincing them all individually might take some time.”

“The greatest of the Great Heroes speak for them," Athena said. “You might be familiar with them. Albrecht. Atalanta. Odysseus.”

I swallowed as she just casually rattled off some of the greatest names in our history.

“It's a lot to take in, isn't it?" she asked.

But I was no longer thinking of what she had been saying. Something else had caught my attention. As we'd talked we had kept on walking and we had passed by the orchards and farms and were now passing the outskirts of the township, the quarters where artists and artisans lived.

There were many people there who didn't look like Heroes. Among many others I saw a beautiful woman shaping a vase, a young man painting on a canvas, and a young woman crushing herbs into a paste with a mortar and pestle. But what truly held my attention was the man designing an elaborate dress, white with leafy golden vines spreading over it in a decorative pattern. The dress was beautiful but it wasn't the dress that made me swallow the lump in my throat. It was the fact that I recognized the man.

“Dad?" I whispered.

36