Part Two of Two
2.3k 9 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“W..what are you that you can do this?” she asked, quivering and reaching instinctively for her weapon on her belt, which now only held up her pants because of her hips, and just barely.

“I’m a succubus, thanks for finally asking! Oh, and no need for violence, darling,” I replied, “I simply looked into your mind and fulfilled your deepest desires. All you needed was a little encouragement. But, if you’re sure you want to turn back, I can reverse the changes and make you forget this ever happened. You can just go back to your normal life as an investigator with this department.”

I smiled gently at her, assuring her that it was her free choice to make. She waited a few seconds, seemingly making sure I wasn’t trying to play any tricks, and then a look of careful contemplation began to cross her face. I didn’t peek in, I wanted to make sure that I had her full and honest consent, whatever happened.

“I…I kind of like it, but…” she started, “do you think you could just make me a woman if I’m going to look like this?”

I laughed heartily, spooking her a little. “Of course, dear,” I replied, “that was the whole point. What, did you think I called you ‘good girl’ for no reason?”

She made a ‘nyaa’ sound at that, covering her mouth and blushing.

“Oh, does my little pet like being called that?” I asked, teasing.

“J…just make me a girl, okay!?” she yelled back.

“You know, if I were a genie, I could just say you are a girl,” I said, standing up close to her, intimidating her with my very presence, “because everyone who wants to be a girl is one.”

“I…um”

“Good thing I’m the mistress around here, aren’t I?”

“I…maybe? I dunno what that means really,” she replied, pouting. I fished around in her mind to figure out how she was managing to act so confused…oh, oh no. The poor thing had so many urges and no words for them!

“Well, pet, allow me to teach you! We’re going to have so much fun learning together, learning all about that cute little body of yours, both as it is and as it will be. The first thing is, is there anything you would want me to not do to you?” I asked.

She thought for a bit then shook her head, “I think I’ll let you know if you do it and I don’t like it.”

“Very good! If there’s anything you don’t like, you can always tell me. Just say the word ‘stop’, and I’ll stop,” I replied, “okay?”

She nodded gleefully. I could see she was eager from her dripping cock for me to get on with it. I laughed heartily and hoisted her up into my muscular arms. She gasped and moaned from the mere touch, her changes accelerating.

“Do you see how much stronger I am than you? How I have control over the pleasure you feel? How I can pick you up and mold you in my image?”

She mewled out, “yes”

“That means I’m your mistress. I own you, and control you, and you do what I say, do you understand?” I replied, letting my last word come out in a snarl.

I dissipated the illusion on my body, my shorts disappearing, leaving me naked. My skin slowly returned to its natural crimson as my horns reappeared, as if from thin air. Once she realized how truly diabolical I looked, she got this positively hungry look in her face, and well, she grabbed one of my breasts again.

As I moaned in pleasure, her own chest blossomed, filling out first to small, perky breasts, then bigger, and bigger still. It appeared she was enjoying the experience as much as I was, perhaps even moreso. But that defiance of my will–it needed to be punished.

I grabbed her hand firmly, and pulled it off, then set her down. She trembled before me, afraid she’d done something out of line. Well, it was, but not in the way she was thinking. I smirked as I plunged her face into my snatch. She made muffled moaning sounds, and eventually began to lick. I could tell she enjoyed the smell down there, and she was amazing at this.

I could tell her tongue had gotten a little rougher in the process, meaning the last of her changes were about to happen. I grinned at the thought of the final product. Her butt expanded behind her, taking her off balance and causing her to fall on it, a little flustered. As she got up, her tail began to take form beneath her, finally pushing her pants and underwear down around her knees.

I could see the pitiful remnants of her cock, leaking out clear fluid and begging to be altered into something that could be filled. I tore her shirt off her, causing her to whimper in bliss as her shirt brushed past her nipples and her breasts fell free. She cupped them in her hands, gazing down at them in awe. She looked up at me and squeaked out “thank you”.

“Pet,” I said, “you were very naughty earlier. Do you know what that means?”

“Nya..no mistress,” she mewled, “I’m having a hard time thinking straight.”

“Let me give you a hint, pet,” I said as I stroked the end of her cock, causing her to rock in bliss and grope her own breasts desperately as her groin rearranged to form a beautiful pussy, just aching for my touch.

“Oh my,” I said, smirking, “what have we here?”

“I…it’s real?” she asked.

“Did I say you could speak?” I thundered.

She whimpered and shook her head, pawing at her folds but never quiiiite touching, because I hadn’t told her to yet.

“It’s okay, pet,” I replied, “I understand you need to be trained. We’ll get you nice and horny, literally and figuratively. Do you understand?”

She nodded, and I smirked. “You’ll need to come with me if you want that part, I don’t do demonic transformations on this plane.” I held out my hand invitingly.

She looked up and down at me, then at her phone, which had fallen out of her pants’ pocket when they fell. “Will I be able to come back to see my family?”

“Of course, darling! We’ll visit them all the time, if you like. What, did you think I was just going to take you away and never bring you back?” I asked, “of course, you’ll need a new ID, but I can magic that up no problem!”

“O…okay,” she said, then smiled up at me, “I accept your invitation, mistress.”

I laughed as I teleported us into my house. Hell certainly wasn’t as warm as legends spoke of it anymore, not since they had brought air conditioning down here. But you couldn’t tell that from how hard my little pet was blushing and panting. Which reminded me…

“Pet,” I said, “what’s the name you’d like me to call you by?”

“Um,” she said, thinking, before looking up at me, “Would Katelyn be okay?”

I laughed and smiled back at her, patting her head as she made protesting ‘nyaaa’ sounds, “so you’d like to be my little Kitty Kat then?”

She flushed beet red, then buried her face in her hands as I continued to pet her. Eventually, she looked up and smiled. “I like Kat, yeah.”

“Okay, Kitty Kat, we’re going to play a little game. It’s called ‘how long can I edge Kat?’” Are you ready to play?

She looked confused. I quickly added, “don’t worry, you’ll find out what it means.”

She still looked puzzled, but nodded as I picked her up, sat down, then sat her in my lap. She was trembling, and I could feel her juices dripping out of her. How cute.

“Did you know, pet,” I said, clearing my throat, “that demons can, for short periods of time, change certain body parts of theirs?”

“Ummm,” she spoke, before pausing, “I think so but what–”

She was interrupted by something rubbing up against her. She gasped as my cock slowly grew hard and longer, longer than hers ever was. She eyed it and then turned around, looking up at me needily.

“Do you want it, pet?” I growled.

“Yes, mistress,” she replied.

“Then beg,” I said, lifting her up and hovering her body a few inches over it, my breasts pressing into her back as her own breasts jiggled while she writhed in my arms.

“Please mistress,” she begged, “give me your cock, nyaa~ I’m so horny and I need it to fill me.”

“Do you understand, pet,” I said, “that once I cum in you, you’ll be a demon forever, and nothing can change that?”

“I do mistress, please put your cock in me! I’ve never been so desperate for anything in my whole life, oh fuuuuuuuuuck,” she moaned breathily as she almost went limp.

I revitalized her by planting her squarely on my cock, and ramming into her. Gentleness wasn’t my strong suit, especially not when prey was begging. She made sounds I’d never heard in the eons of my life down here, and I knew that I had made the right choice.

“You’re a good girl, Katelyn,” I whispered into her left ear as I nipped it, causing her to struggle while speared on my cock, causing more moaning.

I then slowly began to hoist her up and down, supporting her body with my arms under her shoulders, grabbing onto and playing with her breasts, which she needed because she was so desperately turned on and mewling, she could hardly even move her arms.

“M..mistress,” she said, “I feel a lot of pressure building up, oh god, it’s like I’m on fire,” she panted.

“That’s an orgasm, my little pet,” I replied matter-of-factly, “and you’re not allowed to orgasm yet, because I didn’t say so.”

“O..okay, mistress,” she said, going silent and trying desperately to focus on not orgasming. I could tell her defenses were failing, though, and she was growing more desperate.

After a few more thrusts, she asked again: “Mistress, can I please orgasm, pretty please?”

It was like she was made to play this part. Well, she was, in a way. I smirked as I gave her nipples a sharp pinch, causing her to cry out. She nearly failed to keep it in, but my command resonated above all else in her mind.

“Are you a good girl?” I asked.

“Y…yes mistress,” she replied, “I’m a good girl for you.”

“You were never made to be a cop, were you?” I asked, “you were always too gentle, wanted to help people, but realized too late they were the wrong crowd. You want to impress people who mistook you for a boy, but with that figure, no one will make that mistake ever again.”

“I…I was made to be mistress’ slut,” she breathed out, “I’ll never be anything but that again.”

“That’s a good girl,” I said, chuckling, “and I think your reward should be waiting juuuuuuuust a little bit longer.”

Something in her mind thought to complain, but the pleasurable thoughts of being praised and fucked and owned were muddling up those egotistical wants. She was utterly mine.

“Do you still want to orgasm, darling?” I asked, teasingly.

“Y..nyaaaa” she said.

“Kitten, you’re going to have to specify for me, ‘yes’ or ‘no, in people words. I know it’s hard for a dumb little kitty like you, but you’re going to have to try,” I replied sternly.

“Y..yes, mistress, please,” she moaned out weakly.

“Go ahead and orgasm, pet,” I said smugly.

Her orgasm began with her whimpering, then moaning, then screaming, then back to mere whimpers, all the while she leaked profusely onto my cock. I came in her, filling her up as we both caught our breath. Eventually, I pulled her up and off my cock, and let it shrink back away into something more familiar.

“M..mistress,” she spoke, still shivering, “I’d like to do that more often.”

“Oh would you, pet?” I asked, “does my little kitten like to be bred?”

“I um..I mean it would be nice to have your children, but I might want to wait until we’re married,” she replied, “u..unless you already made me pregnant from that, we can work it out I think.”

“Oh pet, I would never allow that unless you agreed to it,” I replied, scratching her ears and eliciting a cheery ‘nyaaaa’ from her.

“So um,” she said a few seconds later, “you mentioned a demonic transformation?”

“Yeah,” I said, studying her appearance for changes, then noticing her slitted eyes, just like a cat’s, but blood red and focused sharply on me.

“Looks like your eyes changing was the transformation,” I said, “and they are very diabolical, little missy, so endearing to look into.”

She made happy sounds, and flopped forwards across my thighs. As I went to rub her back, I noticed a small pair of wings folded up on her back flap outwards. Maybe I was wrong about the eyes being the only change after all…


“I mean, it is a little hard to believe, so forgive us for being a little spooked, Kat!” her mom said as my girlfriend finished the story, “we were told you never checked out of work and there was nothing in the room when they came to check on you!”

“I know mom, I’m sorry,” she said, “but I promise, I was taken care of.”

When she’d first texted her mom about where she was, her mother had apparently asked work to see if her son’s phone could’ve been stolen and used as a prank. We were still dealing with a little bit of that fallout, which involved me making most of her coworkers forget she’d ever existed, not that she’d minded that. Turns out cops can be pigs, who would’ve guessed?

Her mother sighed and smiled. She’d been incredibly supportive, despite her initial apprehension, fully embracing her daughter (and her ears and tail and wings) for who she was, for who she’d always wanted to be.

Her father, meanwhile, was gruffly staring at her, then made a little ‘harumph’ sound. Her face cast downwards, and he seemed to notice, sighing before he said, “It’s not about you, Kat, I just wish I’d had that opportunity when I was younger.”

I raised my eyebrow and smirked as I replied, “Oh, well that can be arranged!”

This story was on my Patreon a full month ago (before I forgot I wrote it for some reason). If you liked it, consider supporting me and maybe you'll catch the next one early! https://www.patreon.com/Leviathan86

85