Chapter 16 & 17 – The End of First Year
442 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tifa sat on the grass, and she leaned forward to look at the young man in front of her. She leaned forward, resting her forehead on his, kissing his lips. 

She closed her eyes, enjoying his lips on hers, resting her body on her elbow, supporting her cheek on the palm of her hand. She stroked his cheek, “Cloud?” 

“Mm?” Cloud slowly blinked, looking at her posture, “I am the girl in this relationship?” 

Tifa chuckled, brushing her thumb over his lips, gazing into his bluish-green eyes, “What if you are?” 

Cloud cupped her cheek, raising his body, placing his lips on top of hers, parting them, clasping her upper lip between his two. He closed his eyes, enjoying the slow kiss before lying back down, “I don’t mind.” 

Tifa chuckled, lying down beside him, resting her head on his chest, “Cloud….” 

“Mm…” Cloud watched the white clouds drifting in the air. 

“I don’t mind….” 

“What?” 

“Weapons…that’s the easier way to get what we want. Then I don’t mind creating stronger weapons…even if they kill people,” Tifa gazed at the distant horizon of this beautiful place. She buried her face in his chest, closing her eyes, “I…we killed people when that Mako reactor exploded. My hands are already covered in blood; even if the timeline is reversed… that truth would remain. So…if….” 

“I remember…you asked for help then…you wanted to escape from all that, even if you stayed….” 

“That’s….” 

“I don’t want you to feel like that…Tifa, I want you to stay with me…I want to be with you and make sure you are happy,” Cloud stroked her cheek, “That matters more than anything.” 

Tifa rested her palm on his, looking down with sadness and embarrassment, “Oh, Cloud….” 

Cloud sat up, planting a soft kiss on her lips, leaning over her, forcing her backward until her back hit the ground. He rested his elbows next to her head, resting his palm on her head, kissing her more passionately. 

Tifa moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist, spreading her arm around his waist, raising his t-shirt, and putting her hands inside his clothes. She kissed him back, breathing heavily with a flushed face. 

Cloud ran his fingers through her hair, gripping them, kissing the nape of her neck, her shoulder blade, moving further down to kiss her breasts, dragging his tongue over her cleavage. 

“Mphhhhh~~! Mphhhh~!! Cloud~!” Tifa gripped his hair, moaning, arching her back. 

Cloud licked her cleavage, tasting her sweat, gasping for breath as he pulled his body away, “Tifa….” 

They were moved to kiss each other again when they heard a scream, freezing. 

“Since when have you two been doing that?!” 

Tifa glanced towards the side, with her breasts heaving as she watched Aerith, biting her lip, “Eri….” 

Cloud breathed out, turning, lying down beside Tifa, resting his palm on her stomach, shooting a displeased look to Aerith, “What?” 

“Don’t you dare give me that look, Mr.! Not when you have been sneaking around with Tifa! Since when have you two been cheating on me!” 

“Cheating on you?” Even Tifa was confused as she sat up, looking at her with a funny look. 

“Of course,” Aerith sat down in front of them, “Cloud equally belongs to each of us. So doing all this cheating on me! You two betrayed me!” 

“What?” Cloud confusedly looked at her, only for her to put her finger on his lip, shutting him, “Stay quiet. This is between us!”

Tifa chuckled, putting her hands together, “Sorry, Aerith. It was unfair of me.” 

Aerith crossed her arms, nodding, “Mm, it was very unfair. You better make up to me.”

“Right, I’ll do anything.”

“Good, then…” Aerith grinned, pulling Cloud closer, “Let me borrow him for a while.” 

“What? No!” Tifa refused. 

“So, were you kissing last night too?” 

“Ughk!” Tifa looked away, and Aerith’s lips curved into a smile, “Good, then Cloud belongs to me for a week!” 

“Why a week?! 2 Days at most!” 

“Fine, two days,” Aerith giggled. 

She jumped on Cloud the first chance she got, whispering seductively, “Now, Cloud…your turn to kiss me.” 

Cloud put his palm on Aerith’s face, pushing her away, “No way!” 

“What? Now that you have Tifa, you don’t care about me?!” 

“It’s not that,” Cloud looked away with a troubled gaze when Wendy’s intrusion saved him. 

“If you three are done playing, then they are here,” Wendy watched them with a smile, calling inside. 

“Right,” Cloud got on his feet, rushing inside, leaving a sulking Aerith on the outside. 

Tifa chuckled, relieved, only to feel Aerith’s sharp gaze, “Traitor.” 

“Aw, sorry, Eri,” Tifa hugged her, closing her eyes, “I am so sorry….” 

Aerith stroked her head, “Don’t be silly. I was only kidding. I am glad that it finally happened.” 

“I am happy for both of you,” Aerith hugged her tightly, “Though I feel a little left out.” 

Tifa pressed her lips, standing up, pulling her up with herself, “I am sorry…but I’ll make sure you’d never feel lonely….” 

“I know I won’t,” Aerith grinned, hopping towards the mansion, pulling her forward. 

The moment they entered the mansion, their eyes fell on the green-skinned alien, but even when something bizarre was there, their eyes went towards Cloud, mainly the aura around him, which reminded them of someone else entirely. 

There was a confident smile on Cloud’s face; his hand was inside his pocket as he welcomed them with a smile, “Welcome.” 

Cloud lowered his chin, turning around, giving them a sidelong glance, “What?” 

Aerith summoned her bladed staff, turning it in her hand, knocking Cloud on the head, “Snap out of it.” 

Tifa exhaled in relief; Cloud’s demeanor changed with the hit, changing back to how it was. She walked over, whispering, “I have told you…you don’t have to rely on those.” 

“Right, sorry,” Cloud glanced away, scratching his cheek. 

Talos, the Skrull, breathed out, “That scared me for a moment. I thought I was going to die.” 

“No, sorry about scaring you,” Cloud wasn’t good at negotiation, so he tried to use one of the other personalities he thought would be good, but that was also a big no-no. 

“No, no, it assures me that you possess such strength,” Talos hastily shook his hand, reassuring them, “Sir, what do you need our help with?” 

“You can shapeshift, right?” 

“Right,” Cloud narrowed his eyes, “From what I read about this world, a Cold War is going on, but recently USSR has had internal troubles, and a new guy is pushing for democracy. There is also Civil Unrest going on in a place called Romania.” 

“I don’t get it?” Talos confusedly looked at him, “You want us to interfere in the war and control them?” 

“No,” Wendy Lawson smiled, “What he is trying to say is, with every war, there is wreckage. Planes, bullets, stones, fallen buildings, burnt forests, so much, and it’s all wasted. We need this material, like a tank that has been shot or abandoned. Now think about it like this…if one of their army members comes and takes it away or if no one is paying attention and the tank disappears? Who’s going to care about it?” 

“But…we can shapeshift, doesn’t mean we can bring a tent?” 

“Fufufu,” Aerith proudly grinned, “Here, see this?” 

Talos glanced towards a sack she was carrying and nodded, only to see her cast a spell, “Capacious Extremis!”

The sack shone with light, and then Aerith fluttered the bag, walking forward, and the front of the sack touched the sofa, which started shrinking, entering the bag until it entirely disappeared. 

“See? As simple as that!” 

Tifa chuckled; this was a spell they hadn’t been taught, but it was one time that Aerith prayed to the planet to ask her about the spell on their luggage.  

She showed it off every chance she got, getting the praises. 

“Amazing!! So this is the magic! I was half doubtful!” Talos clapped, “With this, we can do it! You can leave it to us.” 

Tifa smiled, a bit proud of Cloud’s idea, “So this is how it goes. With your abilities to shapeshift, we will drop a group of you in numerous warzones. You guys will stay there undercover, and collect as many weapons, as discarded. Don’t take it from their warehouses since we don’t wish to affect the war. You are the clean-up crew.” 

Wendy sighed, “Your abilities are uniquely suited to this. Once you collect some material, we will melt it to the core, turn it into pure raw material, and then use it to create the basic facilities. Stones, plastic, wood, everything should do nicely.”

“If you could get planes and fighter planes, then it’s for the best,” Cloud looked in the distance, “We can use Tifa’s ability to combine a few and create a much more durable one and then fix a lightspeed engine in it, and put the slightest bit of energy to take to a meteorite filled with gold and other metals. If we could do that, we’d have more than enough gold and other metals to buy anything we want and hasten the creation of a Spaceship.” 

“Ohhh!!!” Talos looked at them with shining eyes, “So there is hope for my race after all!!” 

Wendy pressed her lips, seeing his sincere expression, “You know, the kids might have said it easily, but there will be many problems and many hurdles that we have to tackle. It could take years and more than a decade if things go well. If they don’t….” 

“No~! We Skrulls have more than enough lifespan. Moreover, it’s good to have hope again,” Talos sighed in relief, “We thought…it was all over for us.” 

“So, you don’t mind it? Is it going to be a long process? And you’d be surrounded by death.” 

“As long as we have hope, it’d be enough.” 

And so, the next few days, Cloud had to convert his Keyblade. Since a jet was still too complicated, he went with a flying chariot and used the rest of the holidays to send Skrull operatives to their locations. 

But something happened when he dropped the last operative; a message came from the system. 

[Skrull Operatives have been dispatched.] 

[Congratulations on starting your first Spy Organization. Please name the Organization to activate its Functions.] 

“Is it…misunderstanding something?” Cloud confusedly asked, glancing towards the two girls, who could read this too. 

“Probably? But now that it says it…we are going to know all about the circumstances of Warzones, and we did tell them to keep an eye on other potential war zones. Did we…by mistake…create a Spy Organization?” Tifa’s mouth twitched, thinking of the absurd possibility. 

Aerith giggled, louder and louder, before leaning back on the comfy white chariot, “I can’t believe it. We ended up creating a Spy Organization without knowing.” 

Tifa pressed her lips, holding back her smile, laughing, “Ok, that is the most absurd thing we have ever done. Even though that wasn’t our purpose.” 

Cloud held back the laugh but couldn’t hide the broad smile, holding the reins, “So, what are we going to name it?” 

“How about…Avalanche?” Tifa suggested, “It’d be like home.” 

“Mm, then Avalanche it is,” Aerith grinned, nodding, and the system’s notification rang again. 

[Avalanche – The name has been set. Unlocking essential functions.] 

[GPS Coordinates – Allow you to know where every member of the organization is.] 

[Organization Chat – This allows you to communicate with Organization members from anywhere in the World.] 

[To unlock more functions, earn more loyalties of more members, or recruit more loyal members.] 

[Next Function – Teleport (Allows the leader to teleport next to any member at any time.)] 

[Number of Loyal Members needed – 100.] 

[Current Loyal Members – 7] 

“We have loyal members?” Aerith swiped up to see who all were loyal, and the first three were their name, then Mar-Vell, then Talos, and two more, probably his family that had recently met. 

“Just 93 more to go,” Tifa chuckled, “I’d say we’d be good for life if we can teleport anywhere.” 

“Almost anywhere,” Cloud closed the system window, “For now, we have to go back to Hogwarts…and that means…back to staying with the children.” 

“Please, you love it,” Aerith mischievously chuckled. 

“I do not.” 

And so, months passed after the winter vacations, and while things were moving slowly, they enjoyed their school life. Although, one of them acted like he didn’t, even though he did. 

“CLOUD!!! CLOUD!!! CLOUDDDD!!! GO!!!! GO!!!!!!! CLOUD!!!!!!! CLOUDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!” 

“AND IT IS IN!!!! The Gryffindor has finally achieved a difference of 160!!! It’s legendary!!!!!!!” 

Cloud made a fist, raising it in the sky. The crowd went wild as a grin appeared on his, but soon he noticed Tifa and Aerith in the crowd, and he looked away in embarrassment, pulling down his hand. 

The game ended with Gryffindor’s victory, even though the Slytherin were the ones that caught the Golden Snitch. 

During the game, he was flying, and after the game, he was held up in the air, above the crowd, barely giving him the chance to walk. After much effort, he was able to get away from their clutches and go to hide in his room? 

“Someone was having fun.” 

Cloud glanced over his shoulder at Aerith, who walked in, grinning at him, and Tifa beside her, “Not really.” 

Aerith grinned, “Don’t worry, Cloud. We took lots of pictures.” 

“What?” 

“Pictures, moving ones, many of them,” Aerith spread her hands out, teasing him. 

“You! Why?! Uh! Whatever!” 

“Hehehe,” Aerith grinned while Tifa sat down on Cloud’s bed, tilting her head. 

“Don’t tease him so much,” She watched Cloud, who sat beside her, put her palm on his, “I want to say it was a good year, and nothing much happened….” 

“But that isn’t exactly true,” Tifa chuckled, and the other joined her. 

Cloud plopped back down on the bed, “Now…we get a break…and after the Gulf War, we have a few things…more than enough to go out of Earth’s orbit…and into the space.” 

Tifa fell back down on the bed beside him, peering into his eyes, “I am a bit scared….” 

Cloud leaned forward, interlocking his fingers with hers and kissing her lips, “Don’t be…we’ll be together.” 

“Yeah….” 

Aerith puffed her cheek, pulling him, forcing him to sit up, “Cloud…I am scared to….” 

Cloud watched her, but rather than this time, rather than ignoring her, he smiled. 

That smile made Aerith’s eyes lit up with expectation, and her heartbeat loudly, watching him stand up in front of her, whispering her name, “Aerith….” 

20