Chapter 58 – Champions (1)
255 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cloud lay in his bed, his eyes closed, in the empty dorm since everyone had gone for the Halloween feast. He wanted to be there for Aerith, but both insisted that he wait here.

He ignored the thunder coming from the outside, the shaking windows, and the rain falling, breathing slowly. He didn't have to wait long, everyone had barely left for the feast, and they might not have reached the great hall when he felt the bed sink further from another person's weight. He opened his eyes, seeing her.

"Tifa."

"Shh," Tifa placed her fingers on his lips, wearing the wizard robes, but when he looked at her, he felt she seemed to be wearing very little, or maybe not at all underneath; her skin flashed as she moved.

He uncrossed his legs, and she leaned over him, her soft fingers tracing his cheek, his lips, breathing on him, searching his eyes, "Your eyes…are beautiful."

"Isn't that my line?"

Tifa smiled as she traced his lip with her thumb, pulling it down before leaning forward and planting a kiss on them. The two had shared a kiss before, and they had made out, but this was the first time she did it while naked.

He raised his arms, placing his palm inside her robe, on her soft flesh, and she closed her eyes, kissing him more passionately as if it would erase the fact that his fingers were on her, and she was naked, her breasts hanging, her thighs brushing against his, and the heat between her legs.

She sucked on his tongue, keeping her eyes closed shut, and he stroked her head, her long black hair; his other hand traced over her ass to her thighs, and she finally couldn't keep holding her body up.

Tifa lowered it, sitting down on his waist, closing her deep red eyes even more tightly, embarrassed as to what he would know now that her body was touching against his.

But the kiss, when he parted his lips beneath her, made her heart race, straddling his slim waist. She wanted more and more of this feeling, of this wet, warm kiss. His hair curled around her fingers, and she gently pulled away.

She kept kissing him in the dark room, brightened by candles and lightning flashes. She started to peel away his t-shirt over his head, kissing his jaw, the nape of his neck, stroking his shoulder bone.

Her eyes watched his chest, stroking it, gasping for breath, running her fingers over his hard, hot body, "Cloud…."

Tifa closed her eyes, bending forward, opening the button of his cargo pants, whispering under her breath, "You make me go crazy."

Cloud moaned, cupping Tifa's cheek, which slipped away from his palm, and she took off his pants and shirt until he was naked under her.

Tifa found herself face to face with it, breathing on it, stroking his muscular thighs, her chest heaving. She heard about it, but now that she was face to face, she was lost in thought over what she should do.

When she was being so indecisive, Cloud sat up, cupping her neck, wrapping his fingers around her, pulling her up. He kissed her once, twice, and then again, and again, hoping to tell her how badly, how much he wanted her.

Tifa closed her eyes, feeling his arm over her, brushing past her breasts, going everywhere on her body that it could reach. He kissed her harder, with more fervor than she could handle, until she had all but melted in his arms.

Cloud stroked her ass, spreading her ass cheek, and she gasped for breath in his mouth, moaning, feeling the burning hot rod against her skin.

Her breath quickened, knowing the moment had come, and she took the palm of his hand in hers, interlocking her fingers, and slowly lowered her body, and the more she went, the more he was inside her, stopping only when he reached that thin film that proved that he was her first.

He stopped, and her head started to throb, her veins pulsing so much that she felt they'd burst apart. Her neck was trembling, paining, and yet she managed to say a few words, "Cloud…do it…."

Cloud parted his lips, holding her neck, stroking her jaw, cupping her lips with his, moaning in her mouth when he pulled back and went in, breaking her hymen.

Tifa gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling away as she let out a pained grunt, and then her stretched body fell on him, her body rising and falling.

He let her adjust, stroking her head, reassuring her, and she lay on his body, closing her eyes, "I like this…."

Tifa stroked his arm as he held onto her, hearing his answer, "Tifa…it means…everything."

Tifa raised her head in embarrassment, tucking her hair behind her ear, gazing into his eyes, "Cloud…I am ready."

Cloud cupped her ass and neck, gently swinging his hips and then intensifying the rhythm that made her cling to him in the undulating world. His insistent shaking was parting her ass, sending tremors along her nerves, making her feel sensations she didn't know existed. She grunted, feeling the sweat on her body that rubbed against him, her lips that brushed against his once in a while, sending more tremors down her spine.

Her breasts brushed against his chest, her back curving like a wave, moving to and fro. Her soft thigh got pressed against his hard ones, changing their shape, and so did the insides of her body.

He circled his arm around her back, pulling her against him, and they rolled over. She arched her back, raised her legs, and wrapped themselves around his back. They got tangled together, kissing,

She grabbed onto him, feeling his body sway on top of her, him inside her until his swings became wilder and wilder. Her moans couldn't be as tame as they were before, her kisses became sloppier, and she couldn't help but curl up under his arms. His body smacked against her flesh, and she put her fingers inside his hair, grabbing onto them.

"Cloud…Cloud…Cloud~~!! Clouuudddd~~!!!" Tifa moaned loudly, gasping for breath in his arms; his name was the only thing that left her lips. She wrapped herself tightly around him as her body shuddered from head to toe.

Her hands started to slip from his back even though she tried to hang onto him. Her hands fell to the bed, and so did her legs, freeing him from her grasp. She moaned, feeling his drag on her insides, pulling out of her, looking at her naked body, her swaying breasts, sitting on his knees.

Tifa gazed at him with blurry, wet eyes, gasping for breath, "Cloud…sorry…I…."

Cloud lay beside her, kissing her ear, hugging her, "I possess enhanced physique. If you could keep up with my stamina on your first time…then I'd be surprised."

Tifa closed her eyes, gently smiling, "You don't have to sound so proud."

Cloud closed his eyes, resting his forehead on hers, "Hmph."

"I feel bad..."

"I know…I keep thinking…Eri…her name being called out…and us not being there to hug her when she is excited," Tifa opened her eyes, "Now I feel…."

"Guilty."

"We can still make it…." Tifa sat up, "Clean ourselves up with magic and run there. It has barely been 10—"

"About 30. You were casting enchantments too for about ten minutes."

"We can still make it," Tifa patted her cheeks, and Cloud summoned his wand and cleaned themselves and the bed up. The two picked up their clothes, wearing them before he cleansed them.

"I need a bath."

"Me too," Tifa rubbed her hands, "I know I am clean…just…doesn't feel like it."

"Hopefully, we make it in time," Cloud took her palm in his, pulling her closer, and clasped her lips with his, and she kissed him back, barely managing to stop herself, "Eri…let's go find her."

11