Chapter 75 – Sephiroth 2
209 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boggart turned to take shape, but Sephiroth slashed his hand, causing the space to come apart and swallow the boggart before restoring it.

He flew a few feet above the ground until he saw a golden mist, narrowing his eyes. He pointed up, casting a familiar spell, “Demi.”

A ball of intense gravity formed above the hedges, sucking up all the golden mist, turning into a golden swirling orb.

“Aerith!” He would keep moving forward when Harry reached this point, calling out to him.

“Hm. Harry. Perfect timing.” Sephiroth kept moving, and Harry followed, looking up at the golden mist, “You…don’t look tired.”

Sephiroth glanced towards Harry, covered in mud and scars, tired, broken glass. He didn’t comment on what he saw but kept going forward until they met with a Sphinx.

“Move.”

“Not unless you answer my riddle.”

He pushed his hand forward, and the Sphinx felt an unbearable force that hurled her back, rolling in the air to come to a stop, but she couldn’t fight against the force. Her body slammed against the hedges behind the Triwizard Cup, and it fell.

“You should have moved,” Sephiroth reached in front of the cup, glancing back at Harry, “Come on. It’s time.”

“Not until you tell me who you are,” Harry raised his wand, looking towards the Sphinx, still too injured to get up, and felt his legs go weak.

“I don’t have time for time,” Sephiroth pulled Harry through telekinetic force, controlling his hand and raising it forcefully.

Harry felt his fingers being opened by another person, by force, and his palm touched the Triwizard Cup. His body got jerked up again, flying through the sky, and the next moment he knew, he landed on the ground.

Harry felt his head shake, and he barely got up on his feet, realizing that Aerith was talking to someone else, “Yeah. I’ll make sure that the boy doesn’t die.”

“Stop whining, puppy.”

Harry squeezed his eyes closed, opened them, and looked at his surroundings. He was sure he was at a graveyard, old, overgrown; there was a silhouette of a small church in the distance on his right and hills on his left.

He looked around, noticing that someone was coming from the distance, reaching closer. He seemed to be holding something in his hand that made him wonder, ‘A baby?’

“Kill the spare.”

“Avada Kedavra,”

A blast of green light was stopped by another, pushing it back until it went all the way, but before it killed the one who fired the spell, it was deflected away by the same hand that stopped it.

Harry widened his eyes, and another voice came from there, yelping, and another made his heart tremble with dread, “Who are you?”

Harry watched the person beside his float forward, their body changing, their clothes changing. They became taller, the brown hair turned silver, and longer still, a black coat, black boots, silver pauldrons appeared in their hand, and a thin sword, longer than they were.

“I am…Cloud’s darkness. His little secret…Sephiroth.”

“Cloud?”

“Master…master…the boy! The blonde one! It’s the one who…who….”

“I remember!” The voice snarled, and the short man is holding it trembled.

“I am here with an offer. I can help you return to power. Return your body.”

“I do not need it! I will do it myself! I have done it!! The boy is here!!!”

Sephiroth removed the transfiguration from the right hand, revealing Cloud’s palm, and cut it, capturing a drop of blood. He pushed it in front of Voldemort, and the drop stopped in front of his face, “Do you feel it? That power?”

“STUPEFY!!”

Harry wasn’t sure what was going on, but he knew he had to get away and stop whoever this person was, but the spell hit him, and yet, it didn’t make him twitch.

“STUPEFFFFYYYY!!!!!”

He tried again, but it still didn’t do anything, and Sephiroth smacked him back, causing him to hit the towering headstone, and faint.

“Now, where were we.”

“This…blood,” Voldemort widened his eyes, staring at the blood radiating with marvelous, magical energy, “It’s….”

“Ancient. From a Goddess. Powerful. And I can grant it to you.”

“Why?”

“Do you want it? Or not?”

“Come here!!”

“Yesss!! Yesss, Master!!!”

“Do it! Do the ritual!”

“Yes!” Wormtail looked towards Sephiroth in fear, and then the cauldron, who smiled, putting Voldemort down in it.

“Stop it! Sephiroth!”

Sephiroth looked over his shoulder at Tifa and Aerith, narrowing his eyes, “Winky. I suppose.”

“What are you doing? Where is Cloud?”

“Cloud? He’s still fighting but not strong enough to regain control.”

Sephiroth didn’t hesitate and used Firaga, which blasted in front of Tifa and Aerith, tossing them back. He stopped a moment, shooting a look at Wormtail, “Hurry.”

“Yes!”

“Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son!”

“How did you even come out?” Tifa narrowed her eyes, but she didn’t wait for him to answer and blitzed forward and threw a punch at him, but Masamune, the seven-foot-long Kanata, appeared. Its blade grew, reaching her eye, and she twisted in mid-air, rotating, kicking her leg down towards his head.

A smile appeared on his lips, and he fired a fireball at her face, yet she placed the hand on him, dodging the fireball, slamming her knee to his face, which he stopped with the back of his palm.

A shockwave erupted, the ground shook, the headstones near them broke, and it nearly threw off the cauldron; the fireball she dodged landed in the distance, creating a massive explosion. The heatwave from the explosion reached them, and yet they were unnerved.

“Give me back my Cloud!”

Sephiroth looked into her deep red eyes with a smile on his lips, “No.”

Tifa got shoved back, her forearms dragged against something metallic, dark, looking at a black wing out of Sephiroth’s back.

She rolled in the air, landing, her legs leaving a gorge into the ground, “Aerith! Now!”

“SHIVA!!!

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, and black fire rose about him, with a shade of blue, “Ifrit!”

While the icy blue goddess made of ice rose from the ground, the air turned heavy and cold, but at the same time rose the two-legged beasts from the dark flames.

The two clashed, the ice and the dark fire, colliding against each other, canceling each other out. The icicles entered Ifrit’s body, freezing him over, while its fire broke the ice statue causing it to fall off.

“Sephiroth, don’t force my hand,” Aerith didn’t look happy or grinning or even nervous. There was an air about that, the unsurity that was ever-present in her had seemingly disappeared, and it was enough to tell Sephiroth that something was coming, something big.

“Now, you made me curious,” Sephiroth rose in the air, slashing the blade that shot out three beams towards her, but Tifa appeared in the way, punching those beams to the point of breaking them.

He was about to rush in when Aerith thumped her staff down. Nothing happened, but he felt some magic collecting in the ground and backing away. But the moment of hesitation gave Tifa a chance to cover the distance between them and nearly punch him.

“Stop.”

The time sphere formed, stopping the time, but the sphere started cracking, and she was free at that moment. He dodged her attacks, fierce ones. The more he heard it, the more his focus remained on the rhythm that Aerith was using while blasting the land, the air, the sky, and the metals deep down with magic energy.

‘One…..Two….Three…Four..Five. Six. Seventh. Eight.’ He glanced towards her, seeing the life force in her eyes, surrounding her, and even he felt it was a magic he hadn’t seen before, ‘What did she manage to create…and what is this magical energy that she is tapping into? It’s not the same…it’s bigger.’

He raised his eyes, seeing something like magical lines rising from the magical energy, forming a shape, and he realized what it was.

“Have to stop her!” He was about to use Octaslash when he was interrupted, making him grind his teeth, anger visible in his eyes, “Cloud!”

“It’s too late,” Tifa landed on the ground, declaring, looking up with a smile.

“Pheonix....Titan....Garuda...Ramuh..Shiva! Odin! Bahamut!! IFRITTT!!!”

Through sheer magic, the magic lines came together, forming a being, of elements but of flesh and blood.

Each gargantuan and Aerith spoke again, her words seemingly giving them life.

“PHEONIX.”

The massive bird, covered in a blazing fire, and life-energy, flapped its wings, taking its place behind Aerith.

“TITAN!”

The hill on his right rose, turning into a mountainous giant with glowing orange eyes, towering over them all.

“GARUDA!”

Clouds soon covered the sky, and from those clouds came down a humanoid being with metallic wings and a harpy-like scream.

“RAMUH! SHIVA!!”

The lines of magic, the construction of two beings, came together in being, forming an old wizard with a staff, a woman with icy blue sky and silver armor, peering down at him with wisdom in their eyes.

“ODIN! BAHAMUT!!! IFRIT!!!”

If these weren’t enough, another one, covered in black armor, blue shining eyes, holding a broadsword in his hand and an ax on his back, appeared, followed by the dragon with a metallic body and pure draconic flames and lightning surrounding him. And then there was the beast, a body like a volcano, lava-like blood, and the sweltering flames like the sun.

Near the Himalayas,

A woman wearing Buddhist robes opened her eyes, and a smile appeared on her lips, “That girl. She never ceases to amaze me with her talent. Unfortunately, she is not of this universe.”

She closed her eyes again, meditating again.

Graveyard,

Eight Beings of Great Power towered over everyone, even Voldemort, who had successfully created his body and felt the new power running through his veins. But before he could try it, he had to leave, even though he knew he couldn’t get caught up in this. 
Though, the moment he took his leave, the Order of the Pheonix members arrived, apparating all over the graveyard.

Aerith gasped for breath, glaring at Sephiroth, “I won’t ask again. Return Cloud.”

Sephiroth gave a smile, looking away, a smile that sent Tifa into a shock for a moment since it was so familiar with the way sometimes Cloud smiled. But usually, that meant.

“Very well,” Sephiroth raised his eyes, “I don’t want to destroy this planet yet. It’s fascinating what secret this place is hiding.”

His aura and traces started to disappear, revealing Cloud, who barely had the strength to stand on his legs, and he fell forward into Tifa’s arm, “Cloud.”

Cloud looked at the summons, who started to disappear one after the other, but they didn’t disappear; they teleported away, leaving a piece that attached itself to Aerith’s staff, embedding themselves as a red materia.

“Sorry…”

“What…happened here?” Sirius hastily asked, holding Harry, who was starting to wake up, while processing what he saw.

“He’s back…Voldemort is back.”

9