Chapter 82 – Starforce Command Ship – 1
185 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carol Danvers stood in a white void, seeing Mar-Vell, dancing to a song, and touched the back of her neck, “I don’t like this plan.”

Starforce Command Ship,

It was a ship much bigger than Mar-Vell’s Secret Lab, and they had to take it to find Carol Danvers since she had all but disappeared. They thought she was dead, but then she made contact, acting as if she didn’t know a month had passed, which was a giveaway that her loyalties had changed.

They finally managed to bring her in, even the other humans with her, since one of them said something interesting. About a stone that was as powerful as the Tesseract, and they planned to interrogate him later on.

“Did I say I don’t like this plan?” Fury stood in a cell, trying to break through the forcefield that kept him in, “Where did they even take him?”

“You don’t like the plan? My daughter got pulled into it,” Maria frowned, hugging her daughter Monica. It would have helped if her daughter was scared, but she was raring to go.

“Sorry about that,” Harry muttered. He still couldn’t believe that he was inside an alien spaceship, but he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the voice in his head.

“Harry, can you hear me?”

“Cloud?” Harry looked around as he sat up, but he could see him anywhere.

“He’s not here, kid? Didn’t you see? They took him away,” Fury scowled, “That machine of theirs…it detected him to be only half-human, and his threat was high. I wonder what’s that about.”

“Harry. Listen to me. Can you do wandless magic?”

“Uh…no…I am not sure! I did it a few times, but it was uncontrollable.”

“Well. I am a bit busy. I will give you a few pointers on how to do it. Keep trying.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Harry stood up, “Cloud, how are you?”

“Busy.”

In one of the more restrictive prisons, Cloud was kneeling at the centre of a cuboid, and even outside, every inch of the wall was covered by a Kree Member who was pointing their guns at him.

He scoffed, closing his eyes, ‘System. How is it going? Were you able to hack the Supreme Intelligence?’

[Hacking would be too much interference. I do have the information you need.]

Cloud raised his eyebrows, and that action alone made one of the Kree’s point their gun in the face. His attention was more on Danvers. There was a chip on her back, one that regulated her powers and controlled them. It was a contingency that Kree must have placed in case she got her real memories.

She said that for her judgment, Kree would put her face to face with the Supreme Intelligence. The system gave the mission to form a connection with Supreme Intelligence, and it could piggyback on the connection to gain the information needed.

Truthfully, Cloud doubted that the System needed any such sort of connection, that it only wanted its presence known by giving the mission.

‘Ok. So how much are the damages?’

[I have downloaded a list of facilities—3. Where the experiments related to Space Stones are currently underway.]

‘Where?’

[On Hala.]

“Shit,” Cloud softly whispered, closing his eyes, ‘Fine. How am I supposed to get to Hala?’

[Transmute your Keyblade into a Spaceship? Kill/Beat the Kree Members on this one and take this? Send Carol Danvers to Hala and Use Fast Travel. I can keep going?]

‘No. I can’t transmute my Keyblade since a Spaceship is too complicated.’

[System will provide a design and blueprints for the Ship and feed you that knowledge.]

‘I have to ask. Why are you so overly active? Six years. You barely helped. Now you are being overly helpful?’

[You don’t understand. This is what the System is for. To help you do things that you might believe are impossible. To bring out the maximum potential of your powers.]

[The System isn’t giving you powers that you don’t have. The system can awaken your possibilities and maximise the use of your powers. But at the end of the day, it all depends on you.]

[User believes that System is being overly helpful, but all System has done is provide the User with information allowing the user to make the best decision possible.]

‘What about this Party Chat and other features?’

[The user possesses Telepathic Powers. The user has yet to gain complete control over it. Otherwise, the user could have done it too. The user has to remember that Jenova had swallowed civilisations. The Telepathic powers that creature possessed were unfathomable. The user is 73% Jenova.]

‘That high?’

[Yes.]

‘You said you bring out possibilities. What about Tifa’s abilities?’

[The moment Space Stone’s energy hit her, it created numerous possibilities. In some of them, she died. In most of them, you managed to save her. In a few, she awakened these abilities.]

‘Does that mean if I put a Super Soldier Serum inside me, then you can control the possibility and make the one in which only my human cells absorb energy comes true?’

[Yes. To allow that much interference, you must complete a mission and earn a blank reward.]

‘How do I get a mission?’

[New Mission – Destroy Tesseract Related Projects on Hala.

Reward – Destroy 1 – Intermediate Guide to Using Keyblade.

Destroy 3 – Advanced Guide to Using Keyblade.]

Cloud rolled his eyes, ‘Blank Reward?’

[System will now change the reward to blank. Please confirm.]

‘Yeah. Do it.’

[Special Mission – Repel Ronan the Accuser and his Forces. Reward – Intermediate Guide to Using Keyblade.]

“Ok, I am done waiting,” Cloud got on his feet, and the Kree Soldiers put their hands on the trigger.

He focused all his telekinetic energy on the centre of his hands; the thick cuffs used to tie him were ready to explode. He looked to his right hand, covered in the black glove that was his Keyblade.

“Say your prayers,” A light came out of his finger from his Keyblade, and the forcefield sealing him in came down.

“Shoot!”

Cloud pulled his hands away, and there was a shockwave centred around him. It was thick and pushed away the bullets coming towards him and then hit the Kree Soldiers, one after the other, causing them to get rammed into the wall, and their bodies started falling one after the other.

They were injured from their bullets, and Cloud started walking out the door, summoning the Buster Keyblade, which morphed into Buster Blade, which he placed on his back.

“Firaga,” He muttered, and a concentrated fire orb appeared on his palm, which he threw into the room. The moment it touched the ground, it blasted out, covering the whole room in fire, and a stream of fire came out of the gates, hitting the wall of the ship, nearly brushing past his back as he turned to the right.

At the same time, he decided to break out of his prison, there was another blasting sound, and he could tell from the energy that Danvers had managed to free herself from that chip.

The two were moving in the same direction, where they had taken the other prisoners. He stopped in front of a room, feeling their life forces inside it, but it was shut tight. He raised his fingers, and a light came out of his finger, and he turned the hand, opening the lock.

The door opened, and he entered inside; numerous cells were on both sides. He was going to check them out when a boy dropped out of one, falling on his face.

“Harry?”

“Cloud!” Harry got on his feet, struggling, gasping for breath, “I did it, Cloud! I did wandless magic!”

“Alarms?”

“Yeah,” Harry scratched his cheek since the alarms worried him, and once he got tense, he used the magic.

“Remember that feeling.”

Fury stepped out, waving his hand where the forcefield should have been, “He can do magic?”

Cloud dashed forward, got the Buster Sword from his back, and put the sword upside down right beside him as he pulled him. The forcefield restored, which would have cut him into two if the sword hadn’t stopped it for a moment, and as it started, stopped by the sword and restoring in the other area, Cloud pulled Fury out of the way.

[Emergency Mission Completed.]

“Do you want to die?”

“Thank you,” Fury breathed in for his life, and Cloud used the Keyblades power to open the lock, and the cell door disappeared.

“Come on, now. It’s safe.”

“Are there magicians on Earth,” Monica held Cloud’s hand, looking at him, bright-eyed, asking.

“Yeah,” Cloud pulled his hand away, looking at Monica, “All of you. Stay behind me.”

“Did you get what you wanted?” Maria asked, “You better have. Especially after putting my daughter in danger.”

“Yeah. I got it. Currently, there are three projects on Hala, focusing on Tesseract.”

“Hala?” Fury questioningly asked.

“Kree’s Home Planet.”

“Shit,” Fury closed his eyes, “What are you going to do now?”

“I’ll beat everyone on this ship. Kill if necessary, and then take it to Hala where I will destroy those labs,” He started walking, “So stay behind me until I am done?”

“Get me a gun. I’ll help,” Maria said, and Fury nodded, “Get me one too.”

Cloud looked towards the exit, and he started walking when Kree Soldiers swarmed in front of it, “Stopga.”

He kept walking forward without a pause, and a ring surrounded them, stopping them in time, “Come on.”

“Ok, ok,” Fury said in a high-pitched voice, “Let’s follow him.”

It’s not like they had much choice; they followed. They wondered if they could pass through the ring, but the ring that had all the Kree in got pushed back as if there was nothing. They slipped with little space and kept following him when Cloud put his hand on Monica’s head, whispering, “Don’t look back, ok?”

Monica blinked, looked back, and then looked to the front, nodding, “Ok.”

Cloud straightened his knee, holding her head in place, “Blizzaga.”

Fury looked back, but nothing happened, and when he was wondering, the white spherical bubble disappeared, and Ice Spikes spread out in all directions, piercing through every Kree Soldier. It didn’t kill them but caused them to be frozen and trapped.

“Take the guns.”

Monica puffed her cheeks over not being able to see, but she also held onto his pants, sticking to him.

Fury and Maria hastily went and took the guns, and Harry followed after them.

“Ever used a gun before?”

“No,” Harry answered, shaking his head, “But I used wand plenty of times. You need to point it so….”

“Used a wand,” Fury groaned, rolling his eyes, and put a gun in his hand, “Don’t use unless necessary? Hear me?”

“Yeah,” Harry nodded, getting hold of the heavy gun and putting his hand on the trigger.

Maria held his palm, “Don’t put your finger on the trigger? Ok?”

“Ok,” Harry breathed in, and they followed after Cloud.

8