Chapter 84 – Believe – 1
159 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You wanted to see me, Mr Strife?"

Cloud observed the monastery and Sorcerer's training when the woman spoke.

"Want to learn?"

"I don't have the time," Cloud said, "How did you open that portal? I couldn't do it no matter how much I tried. And it never happened with magic before."

"Oh, for that, you need this," Ancient One gave him a ring, supposed to be worn on the first two fingers, connected, "This is a Sling Ring."

"Hm," Cloud held it, wondering, and he asked the System, 'Can you analyse this?'

"Are you asking the system to analyse this for you?"

Cloud looked up, slightly stunned, "How…did you?"

"It's all over your face. You are not very good at hiding what you are thinking, are you?"

"Uh…."

She turned to face him and placed her palm on his chest, "Cloud. This is magic. You don't need to know everything, every atom, every molecular bond between them. You need to believe."

"Believe?"

"Believe in magic. Those Keyblades are different from your cells; the rules they follow are different. Listen to them."

Cloud raised his palms, and two Keyblades appeared in his hand, which he confusedly looked at, "Talk to them?"

"Talk to me right now. Isn't there something you wished to give me?"

"Yeah," Cloud muttered, taking out the Summoning Materia from his pocket, "Bahamut is still floating in Earth's Orbit. Since I used Time Stones energy, it will be there for a while. You can communicate and control it. In case the Kree Return."

"Very thoughtful of you," Ancient One smiled, "I will keep it till you return, and here have this."

Cloud looked at the bronze ring, wearing both fingers, "It's the same as Apparate, right? All I have to do is think of where I want to go?"

"Yes. It is. Though, Mr Strife. The source of energy isn't…."

She stopped in the middle of the sentence, watching him open a portal, and nodded, "Ah. Have a safe journey."

"You too? Uh…yeah…ok," He entered the portal, which closed after him as the Ancient One chuckled, shaking her head, walking away.

While Cloud stepped into the dock where Dobby and Winky kept his things and helped Fury, Danvers, and Harry, Harry and Fury were the only ones with things.

"Are you done?"

"Yes, Master!" Winky nervously said, and he nodded, asking her.

"Take care of those two."

"Yes, Master!"

Cloud looked at Danvers, who was pocking and pulling Dobby's cheek, even though he tried to get away from her, "Leave."

"But Master…Master…there is trouble. Wizards came…many…looking for Harry Potter. Master kidnapped Harry Potter?"

"You kidnapped the kid?" Danvers raised her head, looking at him in a new light.

"Let them. They won't find anything; If they trouble you too much, then you have my orders to protect yourself."

"Master shouldn't be worried! Wizards won't ask the House-Elves. House-Elves are slaves, and we would die than going against our Master's orders," Winky reassured him, only for him to sigh, "Go home."

"Yes, Master," Dobby bowed, snapping his fingers. He disappeared, and Winky followed right after.

"Slaves?" Danvers raised her eyebrows.

"Ask him," Cloud glanced towards Harry, "If you are done, let's move. Call me when we are there."

"You aren't going sit at the bridge? It's the first time we are going to space," Harry excitedly said.

"I have something to do," Cloud shook his head, taking a silver briefcase and leaving the docks. He took the first quarter he could find and used the Keyblades power to seal it.

[Do you wish to use the Blank Reward?]

"Yeah," Cloud sat down on the bed, opened the briefcase, looking at the Super Soldier Serum inside, each in a syringe.

He got the Blank Reward from the Emergency Mission of saving Nick Fury from dying.

[Super Solider Serum's Controlled Admission has started.]

Cloud closed his eyes from the intense light around him, energy that he didn't know about, and it started filling his cells with energy. He blanked out, and all he could hear was the system's voice, allowing him to keep up with what was happening.

[Enhancing Muscle Mass – Enhancing Reflexes, Enhancing Stamina, Enhancing Strength, Enhancing Flexibility, Enhancing Body Parts Speed, Enhancing Muscles.]

[Muscle Enhancements are being made – Internal Reinforcement is being done. Congratulations, Your Bulletproof Immunity has been enhanced.]

[Brain Augmentation will now Begin.]

[Brain Capacity Will Increase.]

[Perception is being Enhanced. Time Perception has been Enhanced.]

[Learning Capacity is being Enhanced.]

[Memory is being Enhanced.]

[The probability of entering Peak Concentration State is being Enhanced.]

[User is now able to have Parallel Thoughts.]

[Enhancements that might lead to a major change in personality have been paused.]

[The System is shifting the remaining Energy to Enhance the User's Will.]

[Users Will in Jenova Cells is Being Enhanced.]

[Jenova Cells are being converted to Users Cells.]

[User has regained 29% of their Cells.]

[Current Distribution Between J-cells and C-cells is 50%]

[Without External Energy, the Encroachment of Jenova Cells will be slower.]

[Users Mind Has Reached Maximum Capacity. Please Remove Another Mind before the Next Enhancement.]

[The User's Mind Has Encroached on Zack Fair's Echo. The Two Have Formed a Symbiotic Relationship.]

[The User's Mind Has Encroached on Sephiroth's Echo. The Symbiotic Relationship between the Two has been Strengthened.]

[System's Warning – The Enhancement of the Users Will might have side effects.]

[System Suggestion – Be Sure to Hang onto Yourself.]

Cloud opened his eyes, lying on the bed. His body was heavy, different, and yet he felt every inch of it, more so than he had ever felt before. He groaned and got on his feet, stumbling forward to the bathroom door, which automatically opened for him. He went inside to find a mirror, which he somehow knew was there before he opened his eyes.

It made him wonder if he was wrong, but it all became clear when he slowly opened his eyes.

'That's me…?' Cloud wondered, slightly tilting his head. His eye was different; his right eye was cat-like, green, brimming with energy, a sign of Jenova.

'My wings span seems to have risen, and my height…it's taller? Maybe the face…reminds me of them, parts of them.'

He turned, dragging his body to the shower, and the whole roof started releasing water. It reminded him of sitting in the rain, and he sat down on the floor, curling his knee joint, resting his forearms on his knees and head, and closing his eyes.

(You there?)

(Wait.)

(You already in space? Cloud?)

He smiled, closing his eyes, hearing Aerith's cheery voice, "Yeah. I am."

He raised his eyes, seeing an illusion of Tifa and Aerith, and raised his palm, stroking Aerith's cheek. No one had to tell him; he knew how this parallel thought worked. Or rather than saying it worked, it was there, as if it always had been, "What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing. Same old, same old. Everyone was going to Grimmauld Palace, but everything became chaotic once you kidnapped Harry. The Ministry is in shambles. With Harry getting kidnapped, the rumours of Voldemort's return can't be suppressed."

"People are in denial over here. Anyway, how is it going with Harry? The system told us what happened. You are going to Hala?"

"Yeah," Cloud glanced towards Tifa's illusion, and then both of them disappeared as he closed his eyes.

"Be careful. If you need any help, call me. Eri can't move around much, and while they keep an eye on me, I can still escape their sight for some time. Do you…want me to come over now?"

"Now," Cloud looked at his palm, his thighs, and his body mass started reducing. He shapeshifted, hiding the significant changes in his body, like his eyes and height, and thought for a moment, "Can you?"

"Mm, I am coming. Give me a minute."

"Cloud?"

"Aerith?"

"Take a few pictures for me since I can't be there. Moving pictures!"

Cloud softly laughed, tiredly closing his eyes, "Ok…I…don't have that camera."

"Tsk. Transfigure it, Cloud."

"I'll do that."

"Good boy."

"Shut up, you two. No one's taking any photos," Tifa's embarrassed voice resounded in their ear, a protest they had been waiting for, one they enjoyed.

6