Chapter 91 – Seperation – 2 [R-18]
352 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cloud had disturbed sleep, but something changed around midnight, which made the sleep much more peaceful, and near dawn, he felt a pair of eyes watching him. He gently opened his eyes, dazed from the broken sleep, meeting with brown eyes. He parted his lips, and the first name that popped in his head was Aerith, but it wasn't her.

"Hermione."

The girl's face was stricken, confused, and she was pointing her wand at him, "Who are you?!"

"What are you babbling about?" Cloud sat up when he felt something brush against his shoulder. He shot a look over, thinking that it was an insect of some kind, but what he saw was silky golden-blonde hair over his shoulder.

He scanned the room with his eyes to see if there was anyone else in the room, standing near him, and even—when he came empty-handed, he searched for answers. Hermione, who had been watching him, all the while, realised he was as confused as her. She transfigured the side table into a mirror, allowing him to see the person sitting on the bed.

His hair had gone longer, and with his face, he looked like a girl, maybe prettier, to the point he placed his palm on his chest and focused attention over his waist to check if his gender was the same.

"Are you checking if your gender is the same?"

"Is it written on my face," Cloud asked; he was getting tired of everyone knowing what he was thinking.

"Yes…what did you do?"

"Long story."

"Wait," Hermione went down the stairs, taking a minute before she rushed back up with a pleased expression, "As I thought. He's asleep."

"What makes you think I'll tell you," Cloud transfigured his body, and all the changes in his body disappeared. The change in height, eyes, jaws.

Hermione parted her lips, trying to form a word, "Y—I—Aa—U—"

"I…thought we had something?"

"Uh…Hermione. It's too complicated."

"I bet—since Tifa and Aerith know nothing about it. You know very little about it, and I am sure you are about your head. You can't share it with them since you are likely trying to hide it from them. I can help."

"You can't."

"Ok, fine," Hermione turned around to leave the room, thoroughly planning to slam the room to show her displeasure.

"Wait," Cloud held his head, leaning against the bed, closing his eyes, "It's better when you are here."

"Pardon?" Hermione stepped closer to him to see if he was in pain when she felt his arms around her waist.

"It's good…when you are here."

Hermione parted her lips, closing them, and she wasn't sure what he wanted her to do. Nevertheless, she didn't have to think much when he pulled her, his arm around her waist, and she stood there, hearing his heartbeat.

She inhaled deeply, gulping, feeling his palm slowly climb up, his body inch closer to hers.

"What is going on with you?" Hermione turned to face him, furrowing her brows, "Is this…related to your blood?"

He pulled away from her, jerking his head back, staring at the roof, "Sorry…I shouldn't have asked you to stay. It wasn't fair to you."

Hermione stroked his jaw, "Since when did it become your decision? If it's fair to me or not."

She put her palm around his neck, raising her upper body, moving in to kiss him, but he looked away. She parted her lips, looking at him with a hurt expression when he spoke.

"Let me brush my teeth first."

"Ok," Hermione blinked, waiting for a second, seeing him not move, and she pushed him, "Come one! Move!"

She pushed him off the bed, sitting up, "Hurry. You aren't going to make me wait, right?!"

Cloud ruffled her hair and walked off to the attached bathroom. He splashed water on his face, rubbing his eyes. He took his time, getting fresh, even though he could have just used the cleansing spell.

He walked out of the bathroom and didn't even have the time to say anything when she put her hands around his neck, planting her lips on his.

He parted his lips, slowly kissing her, his arm went down her waist, moving over the soft butt to her thigh, and he picked her up, putting her against the wall.

Hermione tilted her head, kissing him passionately, tightly wrapping her arms around him, gripping the hair on the back of his head. She slowly rocked her body, rubbing it against his.

He cupped her neck, pushing her chin up, kissing the nape; his other hand moved up her thigh, invading her short shorts, cupping her ass.

She pushed herself forward, arching her back, and she watched him as he pulled away. She was being held up by his one hand, and she felt amazing, her legs crossed around his waist.

She licked her lip, raising her top, enjoying his gaze over her belly and raising it further, but not all the way. She kept swaying her hips, rubbing against him, and held her top by her teeth, leaving her breasts hidden.

She placed her palm on his, the one on her neck, and drew it down to her belly, raising it, "Why don't you explore inside?"

Cloud's instinct was to comment on that, but he held back since breaking her confidence was the last thing he wanted. He put his hand on her stomach, over her breasts, cupping them, and trapped her hard nipple between his two fingers.

Hermione closed her eyes, her face flushed pink, and she involuntary moaned. Yet, she managed to hold onto her top, keeping it between her teeth.

Cloud leaned forward, whispering, "You let go of that top, and we stop."

Hermione innocently looked into his eyes and blinked once to show that she understood. He put her down, leaning over her, his arm next to her head. His fingers traced her cleavage, moving down over her belly, and his fingers found their way inside her shorts.

She closed her eyes, thinking if she could let go of her top and stop now, and then she felt his fingers in a place she didn't think she would. His lips touched her forehead, and he was breathing beside her, and his fingers managed to separate her labia, sliding his finger inside.

She tightened her jaw, grabbed onto his clothes, and swayed her hips as he hastened the fingers that found their way inside her, lubricated by her juices, lust, and embarrassment.

She held the top to keep it up, covering her mouth, to muffle her moans as much as she could, and his fingers were merciless. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, feeling the pleasure for the first time.

Her toes had barely touched the ground, and she opened her shorts, pushing them down, hoping to make more place for his hands and fingers to work with, and they got pulled down. He did keep more space to work, and he used it well.

She jerked her head back, tears building up in her eyes, and before she knew it, there was this storm of pleasure swirling inside her, trying to find an escape from her body, and it did.

Her hand fell nearly lifelessly, and her voice got stuck in her throat, much like her breath, her saliva hanging by the corner of her mouth, and he took it in her mouth, kissing her lips, and she sloppily kissed back, "Cloud…."

Cloud held her; turning, he walked over to the bed and dropped her down on the bed. He watched her thin body, her thigh raised, trying to cover her private spots.

He took off his t-shirt, removing the pants and underwear before pulling off her clothes until both were naked.

Hermione's face, neck, and chest were flushed pink; her hands were covering her breasts, her thigh hiding her pussy, her eyes watching him, running over his naked body and taking a deep breath.

She raised her hands towards him and moved her thigh away as he slowly lay down in her arms, and she wrapped them around him. Her hands stroked his back, caressing his muscles, slowly moving down to his waist, and she cupped his ass, kissing the nape of his neck.

She sucked in a cold breath, feeling him against her thighs, and she bit her lips, "Please…Cloud…I don't think…I can…."

Cloud leaned forward, hearing her heartbeat that seemed to be going crazy, and the tip of his rod touched her entrance. He held it in place, rubbing it on her labia and clit.

Her grip tightened on his neck, her fingers curled up in a fist, her breath hastened, heavy, and she started shaking her hips. She felt his shaft dig inside her, and she rubbed against it, moaning, "Noooo~~~!!!"

She gyrated her hips, letting out groans and sighs of pleasure, "Mmppphhhhh, mmmmphhnnnn~~! Don't~~~! Don't~~~~!"

She parted her lips, hanging onto his, shaking her hips as hard as she could, panting as his hand curved inwards and his finger rubbed against her clit.

She locked her legs on his back, moaning at the top of her voice, gripping his hand and shoulder, "Please…please…don't tease me…anymore?"

Cloud stroked his forehead, pulling back a little; he spread her, wincing as he slowly found his way inside. It was tight, even more so than Aerith's, and he could feel the bones of her thighs. He moved his lips to say something.

Hermione covered his lips, blushing as she clenched her teeth, arching so much that her back lifted from the bed.

Cloud smiled, putting his arm above her head, the other holding her waist as he filled her up, as much as she would take him. He watched her fair twist in pain and placed his palm on her abdomen, 'Cure.'

Hermione groaned, feeling a rush of hot energy that made her feel better. She could finally focus on him, the fact that he was finally in her.

She waited, looking into his eyes, and nodded, giving him her permission. Feeling his lips on her jaw, she groaned, and he started moving. She thought it would be painful, but it was slowly being overridden. She was starting to feel the pleasure of those thrusts, and it didn't take long before her body started to long for them.

She sucked in a deep breath and gripped his forearms, shaking her ass, hearing the sloppy sounds of his cock going in and out of her, and she helped him, matching his rhythm.

Hermione cupped his cheeks, pressing her fingers on them, "Cloud…Cloud…don't stop! Don't STOP!!!"

She gasped, feeling his hand hold down her waist as he began pounding her, and the bed that she was lying on began to shake, creak and bounce with her moans and screams. Her nails dragged against his muscles, and she started squirming, writhing, thrashing, and she buried her face in him, but none of it helped. She couldn't get away from him in time, reaching the climax.

Cloud held her down, feeling her body trembling, vibrating under his, and he wanted to continue, do her until he was satisfied, but he managed to stop himself.

He lay beside her, covering the two of them in a blanket, stroking her waist, kissing her head as she came down from her high.

Hermione pulled the blanket up, covering herself, turning her back to him. She closed her eyes as he held her palm, stroking the back of her head, and she fell asleep in his arms.

Cloud lay on his back, breathing heavily when he noticed someone else in the room. He burst forward, but she put her palm on his mouth and let her body fall forward, hitting the bed with him.

He widened his eyes, looking into her deep red eyes, and closed his apologising, "Sorry."

4