Chapter 95 – Tell me? (2)
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earlier this month, the night of their first training day, she sneaked into his room, and he was as lost in his thoughts then. But those he shared with her.

That day he told them that he believed wands made modern wizards and witches weaker, but what troubled him was the thought he had, an analogy. He thought that the Artifacts that the wizards of olden times crafted were far more powerful than anything the modern wizards could craft.

She had something to say about it, debate with him, but he took back what he thought. He realised that it was more about the research than power, but the powerful wizards had more knowledge too. So the two went hand in hand.

She agreed with it, but what bugged him, and later she, was that they had heard of the powerful artefacts, but two of them were missing, maybe all three were. The only one they could be sure of being in Hogwarts was the Gryffindor sword.

Which left them wondering if one of them could have been turned into a Horcrux. Those were the artefacts he was talking about.

Though right now, her thoughts were somewhere else, entirely. She humped against him, placing his palm on her ass, whispering, "What else?"

Cloud cupped her cheek, tilting his head, "And…there is someone I have to find."

"What else?" She tilted her head, kissing his lips, biting his lower one.

"That…Harry would be soon there, and food must be ready. We should hurry," He pulled away from her, dropping her to the bed.

Hermione wrinkled her nose, supported herself on the bed, and looked in front, "You know I will not do this every day. I will not be there for weeks or months to come."

"And?"

"Fine," Hermione stood up, stamping her feet, "Act like that."

She marched towards the door, with complete plans of leaving, but stopped by Cloud's arm, who barred her path.

"Let me go," Hermione pushed his hand, trying to leave, grunting in defeat, "What do you want?"

Cloud observed her and took away his arm, "Noth—"

He put his arm back, stopping her, hearing Lucrecia's fuming voice in his head.

(Mud! You are like Mud! You have not learned a thing even after all these years of me telling you how to treat a girl!)

Hermione raised his chin, "You seem too conflicted. Do you hear voices again?"

Cloud rested his head on her forehead, taking a deep breath, erasing all the voices from his head, "No…I asked for their help, so they were more active than usual."

"You know, I have been looking for a spell that could help you with that. Even in the books on dark magic."

Cloud leaned back, crossing his hands, answering her, "I have full control over the voices. That is not the problem here."

"What is the problem?" Hermione narrowed her eyes in suspicion, "I never really understood."

Cloud looked at the stairs, feeling a presence below them, "Let's get something to eat, and I'll tell you later."

Hermione followed his eyes, parting her lips, realising, "Ok."

She walked down the stairs with him, seeing Harry only a few steps forward the last stair, trying his best to act that he wasn't trying to hear what was going on up there. She rolled her eyes, "Let's eat."

Harry nodded, gesturing at her with his eyes, hoping to get an answer, but it left Hermione blank as she had forgotten the excuse she had used to go after Cloud. It wasn't until she sat down that she realised what he was asking and yelped, covering her lips.

Cloud lifted a smile and straightened his lips as he checked what was for dinner, "You forgot."

Harry and Hermione both looked down, with a pink flush on their faces over different matters.

Cloud gave both of them a look, shaking his head with a helpless expression, "Just…eat."

Harry nodded, looking at the plate, raising his spoon, but he put it down, bursting into a suppressed laugh, and Hermione followed suit.

Cloud put his spoon down, raising his eyes to look up at them and placing his palm on his nose, hiding the smile that was rising underneath.

The three of them exchanged a look and burst into laughter.

Harry groaned, leaning back, "Hah…it's finally over."

"The month was hard…and both of you did well. Sorry about putting you through all that."

Harry hastily shook his hand, "Don't apologise, please. Because of what I learned this month…I can be at ease through the year and focus more on whatever is to come. Maybe even enjoy it…like I have enjoyed them before."

"You mean enjoy being with Cho Chang."

"That…too," Harry nodded with a slightly blushing expression as he looked to the ground.

Cloud's lips turned up in a smile, and he leaned back on the chair, "That reminds me. Will you be the Captain this year? No. This year would be Angelina…next year then. I'll get you a new broom."

"Can't it be a Keyblade?"

"If I could get that, I would have already gotten one for Tifa or Aerith…or…."

Cloud stopped talking, and Hermione cleared her throat, "What are you getting me? You did keep me here, imprisoned. How are you going to make up for my mental damages?"

"You do know that I know that you two are together, right?" Harry confusedly looked at Hermione, who hastily jumped to her feet, frightened, stuttering.

"W-W-What are you saying?! That's not true! Right, Cloud?!"

Cloud looked at her, frozen, and stood up, "I'll ask Dobby and Winky to pack your things, ready you for the morning. Maybe I should tie both of you up and throw you on Hogwarts front gate."

Hermione and Harry froze, worried about their health as they exchanged a look and burst out in laughter.

Harry tried to stifle it, but he only laughed harder, "Can you imagine their reaction? If we were to suddenly drop in front of Hogwarts gate, bound?"

Hermione clicked her tongue, "I can imagine Malfoy's disappointed expression over us being still alive."

"Professor McGonagall will freak out."

"Snape would smirk for sure," Harry said, "But Professor Dumbledore…he'd make me sit and ask everything. Or maybe he'd ignore me this time."

"Oh, Harry. It's not that he wants to ignore you. It's only for your protection,"

"I know…I know…" Harry scratched his head when Hermione's curiosity got the best of her. She couldn't help but ask to satisfy her curiosity and change the topic.

"How did you…know?"

"So you aren't denying it any longer?"

"Just…tell me," Hermione looked away in annoyance, "How did you?"

"The bed…it shakes a lot," Harry tried his best to hold back his laughter, and Hermione looked mortified.

She looked down, gripping her clothes, and then she shot a look up, "You tell anyone, and I will!"

"I won't; I won't!" Harry raised his hand, clearing his throat, "I am sure. You want to spend the last night with him, so I'll go to sleep early."

"Go away," Hermione shot a look at him, and Harry took his plate, leaving.

Hermione folded her hands, burying her face in them, "Shucks!"

"Where did he go?"

Hermione was about to ballistic on him when he felt his palm on her head, and she felt the will to shout at him slip away from her fingers. She looked up, "He knows."

"Hm," Cloud didn't seem surprised; he shifted the chair she was sitting on and placed his knee on it. He lifted her chin and planted a kiss on her lips.

Hermione widened her eyes and kissed him back for a moment before she pushed him away, "What are you doing?!"

Cloud held her gaze, "Since he knows, then there is no need to hide?"

"Doesn't mean we are going to make a show of it in public!" Hermione stood up, taking his palm, "You can be so impossible sometimes!"

Cloud held her palm, stopping her from running up the stairs, and stopped in between. He put her against the wall and nuzzled the nape of her neck, but Hermione slipped away. She pulled him forward, "You are not getting out of this. I still remember that there is something you must tell me."

Cloud seemed exasperated as he walked after her, and when they got to the room, she threw him on the bed. Or well, he allowed her to throw him.

She sat down on his waist, closing her eyes as she moaned in relief, "I'll miss you so much."

Cloud took her palm in his hand, and he interlocked their fingers, watching her get rid of her t-shirt, and unhook her bra as she freed her breasts.

She crossed her hands, covering her breasts. She looked at the lights, "Close the lights…at least?"

"Ok," Cloud made a gesture of closing the switch in the air, and the lights went out, leaving the light of the moon in the room.

Hermione leaned forward, removing her hand from her breasts, and opening the button of her jeans. She felt Cloud's palm on her back, but her jeans got pulled down as if someone was behind her.

She gasped, looked back to find no one, and slapped his shoulder, "I told you. Do not do it again!"

Cloud looked at her in confusion, "Why?"

"Just, don't," Hermione took a deep breath, resting her head on his shoulder, "Anyway. Forget about that now. Tell me, what causes the bouts of instability?"

Cloud sat on the bed with her in his arms, "Leave it. Not that you could do anything about it."

"Ok, that is rude. I know I am not a great magician like Aerith, and if she couldn't help, the chances of me being able to do it might seem a little less. But I am good with books. I'll scour every piece of literature that there is if I have to—to find a solution for your problem," Hermione took in his scent and kissed his shoulder blade before she shook her head, groaning, "Damn it…it's so hard to…Ugh."

Cloud kissed her ear, placing his palm on her waist and moving down to her ass.

She slapped it, "Don't; I am not letting you distract me today."

She raised her eyes to peer into his beautiful blue and stroked his lips, nuzzling with him, "I don't want to be the only one in the dark."

"You…won't be in the dark. You'll probably be the only one to know…most about me."

"Then tell me…."

"I'll show you."

3