First half of pt 2
2.3k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After several minutes of arguing and screaming and being decked in the face by Dary I was promptly picked up and tossed outside on my ass.

“Good luck finding a cure for that little snake without my help!” Dary screamed at Annabel as she too was roughly shoved outside the cottage, the door slamming behind her.

I looked up at Annabel, rubbing the sore spot where Dary had hit me, it didn’t hurt like it should so I assumed Dary had held back quite a bit when he hit me, likely thrown off by my current appearance.

She glared at me for several long moments before pulling off her cloak and throwing it at me, once I had it wrapped tightly around my naked body she reached down and grabbed my hand yanking me up onto my feet.

“I can’t believe this. You.. you fucking whore!” She screamed, inches away from my face causing me to flinch slightly.

I looked away from her choosing to remain silent.

“Why would you do this? Am I not good enough for you? What does that bitch have that I don’t?” Annabel seethed as she dug her nails into my hand.

I felt myself growing angry, the lack of care and support from my dreadful wife, the way Dary had hit me, how I was forced into a marriage I despised, I couldn’t stop myself even if I wanted to. I started yelling at Annabel letting out my true feelings towards her in a fit of rage.

“BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE YOU ANNA! I never have, you’re a dreadful, selfish woman and don’t kid yourself, you’ll drop me the first chance you get, there’s no way you’ll even want to sleep in the same room as me with the way I look now! Hell you’re repulsed by the thought of it!” I screamed as I yanked my hand away from hers.

Annabel narrowed her eyes at me and shoved me.

“Try me David, we could work through this, it’s not the end of the world for gods sakes, I just didn’t expect my husband to become a woman overnight, and I’m not repulsed by you, not now and not before, what kind of a wife do you think I am?” She continued to yell.

“Besides whether you like or not we’re married now and that means you’re stuck with me and I’m stuck with you, be glad I’ve decided not to tell father about this little slip up, do you really want to spend a year in the dungeon?” She said as she let her threat linger for several moments.

My eyes widened in horror and I gulped.

“N..no… there’s no need for that Anna.. please God don’t do that to me..” I said meekly as I felt my eyes prick with several tears just at the thought of being locked up.

“Then I suggest you don’t fuck up again. And it’d be wise to stay on my good side.” She snarled at me.

I nodded and wrapped the cloak I was wearing more tightly around me.

“Can we just go home? It’s getting dark..” I said as I gazed up at the setting sun.

“Yes.” Annabel replied Coldly as she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the stone steps away from Dary and Cynthia’s cottage.

I pulled my hood up as we entered town and passed by several shops.

We made a stop at the tailors shop and Annabel came out with a bundle of clothes in her arms.

“While you were out being a whore I was working on helping you be a bit more comfortable until we find a way to change you back, not that you care since you clearly hate me.” she said with a glare in my direction.

We finally reached our cottage and as soon as I was inside I collapsed into one of the comfy chairs by the fireplace.

I felt like crying but I simply couldn’t, I was so numb, I wanted to be in Cynthia’s comforting arms more than anything right now.

I heard Annabel in the kitchen, lighting the stove with a match. She set a pot on top of the burner and poured a bit of well water into the pot until it begin to boil. 

She started chopping vegetables, carrots, potatoes, celery, and onions. 

Once she was done she poured the chopped veggies into the boiling water along with some chopped beef from the butchers. 

As she let everything cook she made her way over to an adjacent chair across from me and took a seat.

“Here.” Annabel said as she shoved the bundle of clothes from the tailor’s  into my arms.

“Go try them on, should be more comfortable.” 

I looked down and saw that Annabel had bought me a silk dress, a silk bra and a matching pair of panties.

I raised my eyebrow at her as I looked up.

“This situation really doesn’t bother you?” I asked hesitantly.

She shook her head.

“Like I said before it’s not the end of the world, besides until I can convince Dary to help which is unlikely now that you’ve slept with his wife, there’s really nothing we can do about it.”

Annabel continued. 

“If you’re going to be my wife then I want you to be prim and proper.. I never expected to be in a same sex marriage but now that I’m in one I do expect my wife to act and behave like a lady, got it?” 

I nodded and pulled off the cloak, stepping into the panties and then with a slight bit of struggle slipping on the bra, which I had to admit felt extremely comfortable. I pulled on the white silk dress after and looked up at Annabel to see her reaction. 

To my surprise she had a cat like grin on her face, she stood up and much to my discomfort circled around me.

“Well well well, Davie, aren’t you looking like a cute little snack.” She said with a hint of lust in her voice.

“I..it’s Danielle now.” I said, feeling the name Cynthia had suggested much more fitting than ‘Davie’

“Okay Danielle, Why don’t you go to the kitchen and bring us our strew, should be ready by now and I want to see those hips of yours sway while you bring me my meal.” Annabel continued as she licked her lips.

I shuddered, feeling slightly uncomfortable as I did what I was told, I struggled to reach up into the cabinets for the bowls, once I had two in each hand I stirred the stew, adding a bit of salt to it and scooping out one portion each into the two bowls.

I brought Annabel hers, receiving a light slap to my ass as a reward which in turn caused me to blush profusely.

“Okay honey, let’s eat and then we’ll see about having some intimate time together, you do owe me after all.”

She said with a wink. 

We ate in silence, Annabel’s constant staring making me increasingly uncomfortable. Once we finished our meal I was led to the bedroom and told to undress.

I did as I was told and Annabel shoved me against the bed, she begin to rub my cock with her hands until it became hard, she leaned down and licked it a bit before climbing atop the bed and positioning herself over my cock, she slid her pussy onto my erection and begin to bounce her ass on top of me, my cock was covered in her slick cunt juices as she eventually came and continued to ride me until I came deep inside of her, my face was flushed, I was panting for breath, my wife was in a similar state as she rolled off of me and laid beside me.

“Fuck.. Danielle, that was wonderful, I think I could get used to you being like this.. god those tits of yours are mouthwatering.” Annabel said with a dreamy look on her face.

“Thank you..” I mumbled, my face redder than the bright sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next day I realized it was late afternoon, I also realized something was giving me immense pleasure between my thighs. As I looked down I saw that I’d changed more over night and Annabel was three fingers deep into my new pussy, I let out a soft moan as she thrust her hand inside me and I felt my new genitalia clench around her as I came all over her hand and much to my embarrassment squirted quite a bit all over the bed.

“Looks like you’ve changed more my little doll.” Annabel said, a slick grin plastered on her face as she gazed at me possessively.

I quickly got up and ran to the mirror, my jaw dropped at the sight that greeted me.

whereas before I looked like a distant cousin, now I didn’t look anything like my family, my nose was small and cute, my face was heart shaped and more feminine, my eyes retained the same blood red color but now they had a stunningly bright hue.

My hair had grown and reached down to my waist and I realized I must be slightly taller than five foot as Annabel seemed to tower over me.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed my tit eliciting a soft, breathy moan from my pretty plump little lips.

“Darling you look so beautiful, we’re going to have so much fun together my precious Doll!” Annabel purred in my ear causing me to shiver.

‘Fuck..’ I thought to myself.

47