Chapter Six
644 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In some section of Dani's mind, she could recall those vampire books where the main character had a strong enough will and she usually found it cool, but now that she was in that position, she realized it was almost the same as how humans killed animals for flesh or worse, for their looks or scales, she simply lacked the ability to rationalize why she shouldn't feed aside from the fact it could cause trouble for her and her new family.

"Well, we can make it look like an accident? Just call one of those gangs you have under you Chloe." Ivy dodged Chloe who had appeared behind her, her hand blocking Chloe's from messing up her well done hair.

Chloe was five foot ten inches tall with long brown hair and golden eyes, her face having the usual inhumanly perfect vampiric perfection that Dani had seen in all of them.

"If you want to cause chaos, go outside!" Chloe huffed and restrained the urge to smack at Ivy again knowing the latter would dodge. Elia heard footsteps and sighed in resignation, feeling a bit bad for the delivery guy.

"Leave it to Ivy to make a mess of things..." Evelyn walked into the foyer followed by Victoria, but neither moved to reprimand Ivy or to stop Dani who's body was tensed to pounce at a moment's notice.

"Um... Can I go? I promise I won't say a word to anyone about what I saw here!" The man shivered, having no intention of losing himself to either of the more mature women's charms because he feared for his life!

"You know, if you die you also won't be able to say a word to anyone. Why not just accept death?" Ivy grinned, this time flashing her fangs at the man with a soft hiss that made his heart accelerate even faster as he moved back.

"Va-vampire!" The man didn't know that the fact he was mostly still was what saved his life, but when he started to move after seeing Ivy's sharp fangs, Dani's instincts kicked in and she vanished from his sight.

Just as Dani's fangs were about to sink into the man's neck, Elia felt a pang of annoyance at the thought that Dani would feed off of someone that wasn't her and so she took action.

Dani felt a hand grip her shoulder, and with a feral hiss she turned, her hands shifting to claws to shred whoever dared to stop her from enjoying her meal, but Elia was quicker.

"We're friends, aren't we Dani?" Dani's claws halted a few centimeters from Elia's throat, her eyes wide as the haze that clouded her thoughts dissipated somewhat.

"If you kill him, it might cause problems for us. Sure, it won't be anything major, but do you really want to kill him? He hasn't done anything to you." Elia's voice made Dani grind her teeth, feeling annoyed at the fact she had to restrain herself.

"Sister, it's just like you to ruin my fun." Ivy rolled her eyes and pouted feeling that she hadn't had enough fun, so she quickly thought for a moment and then shrugged after seeing Evelyn's glare.

"I wasn't going to do anything~" Ivy promptly denied her intentions despite the fact everyone in the house aside from Dani knew her well enough to know that she thrived on chaos.

Seeing Dani struggling to pull herself together, Elia ignored the warning growl rumbling in Dani's chest and pulled her into a hug, placing her head on Dani's and inhaling her unique scent that wafted off of her.

"There are many people who deserve death, but him delivering clothes isn't one of them. If you want to feed, I don't mind, or you could feed on Ivy since she made you this thirsty." 

Dani unknowingly looked in Ivy's direction making the latter step back with a wary look. Seeing Dani turning her attention from the man, Elia sighed and caressed her silky flowing hair gently.

"Um, I think I forgot something in my room..." Ivy turned to flee when Chloe used the momentary distraction to grab Ivy, ensuring she couldn't run.

"Chloe! I don't wanna! Let me go~" Ivy couldn't finish her sentence because Dani had already left Elia's embrace and leapt onto Ivy's back, biting into her neck and allowing her venom to flow.

"Karma." Elia muttered to which Ivy tried to respond, but Dani tightened her grip as if fearing the latter would run, cutting off Ivy's airflow so she was unable to retort.

A few moments later, Ivy was on her knees gasping for air while Dani released her bite, circled around and made Ivy look up into her eyes from her kneeling position.

"You look thirsty sister~" Dani kissed Ivy suddenly, allowing the cool blood she didn't swallow to pour from her mouth into Ivy's. Elia felt her lips twitch as she saw the sadistic look in Dani's eyes as the latter looked at Ivy.

Dani felt Ivy's half hearted attempts to tighten her lips, so she used her tongue, prying open Ivy's lips and exploring her mouth hungrily, not realizing her tongue was longer than she remembered.

Ivy felt the soft tickling sensation in her mouth and wanted to pull away, but Elia pushed her head back into place, allowing Dani to 'play'. Ivy tried to struggle but Dani's tongue shot towards the back of her throat and licked it playfully, making her tremble in pleasure.

"Mmppph~" Ivy tried to beg Dani to stop, but Dani kept at it, using her tongue to explore the entirety of Ivy's throat making the latter feel as if she were being suffocated and played with at the same time, making her grind her thighs while whimpering pitifully.

Dani wondered how deep she could go and curiously extended her tongue further, making Ivy's throat bulge slightly at the foreign appendage, and after she had her fill of Ivy's oddly sweet saliva, she pulled away roughly, allowing her tongue to scrape against Ivy's throat in multiple places.

Ivy felt her mind blanking and by the time she recovered, she saw Dani licking her lips with her lengthened tongue before retracting it, gazing down at her with a sadistic grin.

"Had fun sister~?" Dani copied Ivy's lilting voice and Ivy felt her face flush, feeling embarrassed. She tried to speak, but Dani placed a finger on her lips to silence her.

"Next time, I'll let Elia and Chloe join in as well. Wouldn't you love that?" Dani growled into Ivy's ear and Ivy felt her body trembling, not from fear, but arousal.

"I asked a question~ Wouldn't you love it?" Dani nibbled on Ivy's ear with her fangs playfully and Ivy nodded hurriedly with a red face, her normally pale cheeks looking as if you could squeeze blood from it.

"Good girl~" Dani pet Ivy's head gently with a satisfied look on her face, while everyone else save for the guy started to laugh, finding the absolute reversal funny and refreshing.

Dani walked back to Elia with a smug grin, making Elia shake her head in mock helplessness. Ivy looked at Dani's back with a complicated gaze and then fled to her room in shame, feeling a variety of emotions that she couldn't identify.

Ever since she could remember, it had always been her dominating and manipulating others, and now she had to receive it, she was glad her heart didn't beat anymore or the whole house would hear it.

"You! Dani! Ugh!" Ivy couldn't even articulate and just screamed into her pillow, making sure to keep her voice down so they wouldn't hear her. Then she remembered Dani petting her head and felt her hair, and then she sighed because her hair which was previously well done was now a mess.

32