Chapter 10 – Maid Squad.
2.9k 5 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I studied a little more and found out that I was in the country called "Pesara", A country inside the human kingdom. Coincidentally it was the country I was supposed to attack and kill the princess.

I sighed in my mind one last time before closing the map.

"There are many countries in each kingdom; I can't visit all of them now. Perhaps in the future, if I wish to take a trip around the world. In any case, I will have to travel around the world to fulfil the last task."

[ Destroy the world ]

"This god is crazy." I stood up and left the books right there. I had gotten enough information, like the dragons' location and wherein the demon king was staying.

Speaking of demons, the demons are still at war with other races. There are monster villages scattered all over the continent, and that village that I destroyed was one of them. I hope the demon king won't be angry with me.

I also hope I won't find another village like that one so soon.

"It was quite close to this town, wasn't it? Weren't the humans worried that those pigs would come into town and attack them?" I went down the stairs.

"Have you finished reading, miss?"

"Oh yes, I left everything on the second floor."

"Right." The man nodded and went upstairs to the second floor. I left the library next and headed toward the main street to look for something to do. It was sad that there was no entertainment from my old world here.

I walked down the street for a while, but it was highly uncomfortable.

Everyone who passed me looked frightened except for some adventurers or people who looked stronger. That must mean something, but I can't think of anything.

"Whatever." I shrugged and headed toward a tent. I spent100 and bought a skewer of meat from some unknown animal. The vendor was trembling as he handed me the skewer.

But I ignored this and went back to the inn.

I had studied enough, so now I would go to sleep and start my planning for tomorrow. I had to plan my trip to the country's capital and how I would kill the princess. It would be complicated.

I can't even imagine what will happen if I fail in this mission and end up being arrested for the attempted murder of the princess. I'm sure they will execute me publicly to set an example for everyone.

I broke into a cold sweat.

"I can't fail!" I said confidently as I reached the room. So after taking a shower, I went to bed. I hadn't eaten dinner, but the skewer of meat I had was enough to fill my stomach.

####

I was in my bedroom sitting in front of the mirror while observing my manly and attractive body when Selena burst into the room. She looked at me for a few seconds and then gave a smile.

"Ara~~ master, you are doing it again." She walked over to me and hugged me from behind. "The maid squad are heading to the other side of the continent now. I've asked Nadine to keep an eye on the castle staff in my place."

"Right."

"What? Are you sad about my departure?" Selena said in my ear. I felt my heart soar as I felt her breath on my ear. She was such a sexy woman; it was impossible for me not to get aroused.

Mainly because of those big breasts pressed against my back. How can I calm down?

But I had to calm down. This is not the right time for this. 'Stay calm, buddy' I put my hand over my pants to hide my erection.

Selena, behind me, smiled and then walked away. "Alright, I'm going now. If you need to calm your friend down, plenty of girls are available for you." She laughed and left the room.

"That demon!"

####

Leaving the castle, I met up with the squadron of maids. I desired to stay by the master's side, but I needed to investigate what happened. It wasn't just because of the Orcs, but because that person could become a nuisance.

The power that person demonstrated in that recording is not the power of an average person.

"It seems that you girls are all here." We were in the castle courtyard now. It was often used for training soldiers and our squadron. Since the castle was all surrounded by walls, no one would get in the way of our training.

It was a large courtyard built in place of the old garden. My new master decided to do this after his father's death.

After the master created the courtyard, he made the maid squad, which has me as its leader. Since he was a child, I have been caring for the young master, so it was not a big surprise that he chose me as the squad leader.

In addition, I am a powerful demon, and I can brag about that.

"Yes." Who answered was the vice commander, Mero. A demon girl with a childish body. Her hair was black, and her eyes were pink. It was a beautiful colour.

Just like all the others, she wore a ponytail.

'Mero is a girl with a childish appearance, but she would beat me in a fight. Haven't we done this before?'

"Right, let's set off toward the portal now. Ran and Alor, don't disappoint me. This is your first time outside the realm, isn't it? Don't do anything to embarrass the master."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Yes!"

The two girls replied.

The squadron was much larger, but I decided to take only the three of them. Mero was an experienced girl, but the other two were not. For this reason, I was apprehensive.

But even though I was apprehensive, I decided to do a test.

'How will they behave outside the demonic realm? I will find out today.

About the appearance of the two girls... They were twins. It might be a bit cliché, but they were identical twins.

Both were blond and had fiery red eyes the colour of a Ruby stone. In addition, they both had the body of a 17-year-old human teenager.

Maybe that is why the master likes them so much? Whatever.

Then we set off in the direction of the portal room that was next to the castle. A not very large room outside the castle, right next to one of the watchtowers near the wall. It was Doug's laboratory, the man responsible for this masterpiece called "portal."

When we got there, we couldn't find him. But it didn't matter; the portal was already waiting for us.

 

Don't forget to click on the little heart :D

110