Chapter 29 – Out of Control.
1.4k 18 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL HAPPEN ONLY ONCE. SOPHIA WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. I PUT THE GORE AND DRAMA WARNING JUST BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND DON'T DROP THE NOVEL. SHE IS NOT THAT KIND OF PROTAGONIST.

 

I looked around in silence. I saw many people walking down the street smiling, many children walking along with their parents, and many people happily attracting people to their restaurants.

But I kept having this thought in my mind.

'Why not destroy everything now just like the heroine tried?' This thought repeated in my mind, and I didn't know what to do. For an instant, I felt that lid start to come off.

The same lid that was holding back my anger.

But why? Am I angry with all these people? But I don't even know them.

'Damn it.' I began to feel the lid begin to be removed. Then I looked at an older man walking the street. As he passed my side, he nodded and smiled in my direction.

"Good afternoon." However, my urge was to rip his head off with my bare hands. So I bit my lips and walked away toward one of the alleys. But when I got there, I found them.

"You're back, what happened?" The oldest boy among the group of children asked. He then walked over to me and looked into my eyes. "Are you okay? You look like you're feeling bad."

He said worriedly.

"Don't worry." I told him and then walked away. But the children came after me. And having all those brats chasing me blew my lid off.

I felt my head hurt a little, unlike the other times. And then my aura all leaked out.

I clenched my fists and looked back, unable to control myself. The children were already on the floor, passed out. All four children had fainted as soon as they came in contact with my aura.

And it felt good to see them groaning on the ground as they looked like they were in pain.

Outside the alley, I could hear a lot of screaming. I could also see some people passed out.

So I walked towards the four children. After approaching, I bent down next to the oldest child and put my hand on his head. I could see a gentle smile on his face when I did this.

And a piece of metal was created in my hand, piercing his head. I could hear the metal hitting the ground below his head. The boy struggled, and I kept my hand on his head.

After I lifted my hand, his blood dripped onto the floor. I briefly looked down at my hand and then approached the other younger children. I couldn't understand what I was doing. I just felt the need to do it.

As much as that supposed lid that held my "anger" was ripped off, I wasn't angry. I just felt the need to do it.

So I cast magic and pierced the other child's body. She gave a little cry before losing her life. The third child seemed to wake up, so I stroked her head.

"What happened?" The little girl said.

"It's all right." I replied by shoving a piece of metal into her brain, killing her instantly.

The last child was killed by my foot when I stepped on his head. After that, the metal in my hand crumbled, and I took a few steps back, observing what I had done.

But I felt nothing. I longed for more of this. I must destroy all life in this place.

####

I walked away as fast as I could while my hands trembled. I had finally realized what I had done to those children. I wanted to do that again, so I decided to walk away.

"I have to control myself." I bit my lip, and a little blood trickled down my mouth. I came to an empty street and then sat in front of a house while holding my head.

My head hurt. It was throbbing.

"Damn, damn, what have I done?" I punched the ground. My punch was so hard that the floor cracked. Unlike the floor, my hand was fine. Haaa~~ That sucks.

I got out of control. What was that? I can't understand it.

"Ah, my aura." Starting to calm down, I compressed my aura into my body. I then stood up and walked out of the front of that house. I walked into a dark alley and then sat down.

Now feeling calmer, the images of those children came into my mind. Then the guilt hit me, unlike when I killed Dan and Nicole.

I hugged my legs and then began to cry silently.

####

I stayed there for some time, maybe an hour. After that, I got up after being called by some drunk man. I got away from him as quickly as possible and ran out of the alley. Then I walked the street, looking around.

I was worried about what would happen to me if they learned what I had done to those children. They would surely kill me.

I carefully made my way to the main street. There was a big commotion at the entrance of an alley. Some guards were guarding the opening so that no one could enter. Outside I could see a woman kneeling on the ground.

She was wearing the clothes of a nun.

Her hair was blonde, and her eyes were green. She appeared to be quite young until I noticed her pointed ears. It was the first time I had seen an elf since I came to this world. They seem to be rare in the human realm.

She was crying as she prayed in front of the alley. People looked at her with pity.

'That girl was probably taking care of those children.' In some stories, orphanages are cared for by nuns, so maybe that's the case.

I walked by and pretended not to care, but I felt bad. So I went in search of an inn to get some rest. I wanted to put what I had done out of my mind, but I am sure I will never forget this.

 

 

Favorite? :(

52