747. Invasion
121 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone's faces became like a bitter gourd as Gildarts spoke more about the dangers. Especially hearing about Perpetua. They had seen her powers and the cruelty that she had done in the series that was released just a day ago.

Though the dead people didn't have much idea about Perpetua but according to what Kabuto had said it hinted on the fact that Perpetua was someone who was more powerful than Kaguya ever was. This itself was an alarm ring for the shinobis.

After much instructions it was time to leave and they were allowed to use the Harvester for travel to the void. John and others looked at the Harvester which was getting smaller and smaller at every passing second. None of the Avengers nor the other teams came forward to see the suicide team off. Even Makarov didn't come.

People had already said their goodbyes.

"Do you think they will return?" Clark asked.

"We can only hope so." John said.

"We pray that they return. I don't want to lose such a good member of the Fairy Tail." Makarov was angry seeing such pessimistic views on the return of Gildarts, but he could understand. Beings like Perpetua was a huge obstacle for everyone and they needed to steel their hearts to face her and escape her clutch if they ever fall in her hands.

Thanos was a lucky miracle. He was definitely given some life saving powers by OAA in case he suffered and that was one of the reasons that he was able to come back but this time they didn't have any such privilege. Everything now depended on fate.

"We need Gildarts to come back at least." Wayne chimed in. He looked better today. Taking a day off was helpful for Wayne, but now he looked like someone who had more determination than ever and he was itching to make everything right in his previous multiverse and not make anyone suffer more.

Especially for himself. The image of his mother being an evil version of himself was still vivid in his eyes. Though the face of the actress didn't match with her mother in real life, the vibe was the same and this hurt Wayne more. He would love to put an end to the things where everything went wrong. Thus this mission was necessary though there would be very less chance of success.

As this was going on, something else was happening in a secluded dimension. the dimension which had been hidden for such a long time. The dimension of Ta Lo.

The doorway to the world which had been sealed for such a long time with scales of dragons was now on the verge of break. There had been repeated attacks on the door for the last 15 minutes and this has aroused fear among the people who had been living in this small place since they opened their eyes.

"Has someone gone to call the family?" Jiang-Nan, the sister of the Ying - Li asked in a grave tone.

"Yes, we have already sent two people to go to the other side and bring Goku and Xu back." a person standing behind her with weapons in his hand said. Goku had been loved by the people for a long time. He would always visit their place and play with the water dragon countless times and he was already groomed by Jiang Nan to lead the people living here for sometime.

Though Ying-Li didn't like this approach of her sister, she didn't stop her. Goku has been special since childhood. He was powerful and he could easily beat everyone of the people present with only one move. This was apparent from early childhood itself.

This gave quite a relief to Jiang Nan as the presence of Goku gave her peace of mind but right now she was shivering. They didn't have proper communication with the outside world here. Only manually they could contact the outside world and right now none of the members of Goku's family was present.

And by the situation she could feel that the enemy on the other side wasn't easy. The dragon scale door had been sealed for such a long time and there had been no cracks on this but now suddenly it was on the verge of breaking. It meant the enemy on the other side was too powerful. The soul eaters had wiped their civilisation before and now they were back with more force and power.

Only Goku and his family were powerful enough to handle them and maybe even the Avengers but she had almost no contact with them. She could only pray that Goku would be back as fast as possible and help them cruise over this situation.

Or else their civilsation which had continued for such a long time would end with her being the last leader.

Announcement
Read 70+ chapters on my patreon
8