751. The rage (2)
71 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The soul eaters roamed the small dimension to see if there were any remaining bodies that they could suck off the soul from. The soul eaters didn't even leave the animals that had been living in the dimension with them.

The mythical animals that used to live with the people of Ta Lo also died with the warriors' demise. There was nothing left in the dimension except for eerie silence and occasional small sounds of crickets that were still alive in the dimension,

Only the insects remained in the assault. And the dead bodies.

The soul eaters were the only living creatures alive in the dimension. Many of the soul eaters had gone back from the way they came. There were still 2 big soul eaters who were now occupying the back mountains near the gate. The soul eaters had no idea of how to cross the dimension and go to the real world but they hadn't given up searching and they were turning every stone to search for the passage.

The soul eaters were not listless as one expected them to be and and they were carrying out their mission effectively and doing everything possible to find the gate.

Meanwhile, the two people who had fled to call Goku had finally reached the home of Xu. They had been running like dogs in order to reach Xu's home. For the first time in their lives they regretted not taking communication devices when Xu offered them last time. Xu's home was very far and had no connectivity with the normal world.

They had to use satellite phones in order to stay connected. Umbrella had provided every facility now to let the Xu family be connected with the Ring and the real world. Xu with his wealth had even bought a spaceship for the family to travel in space which they often use to have fun in the galaxy.

But sadly, Ta Lo was still outdated in this sense. They had the belief that their technology was much better and if they ever used any kind of technology it would be their own when they develop. Their civilization did have awesome technology but during the war, many things were lost in time as they couldn't transfer the knowledge to the next generation effectively.

And after constant running and climbing a hill, they finally reached the home of Xu Wenwu. The place where Goku lived.

"Bai, what happened? Why have you come out of Ta Lo." Shang-Chi, who was busy playing Switch in his hands in the garden, saw Bai and Qin running to their door and panting heavily.

"Shang, its a disaster. Ta Lo's being attacked from the other side of the door of the back mountain. It seemed like it would break any moment. We need reinforcement. We need Goku and you." Qin who had followed Bai said through his pants.

"What?" Shang-Chi almost threw away his Switch when he heard that. And he wasn't the only one who heard the words of Qin. Goku, who was on the other end of the house, trying to sneak away some snacks stopped when he heard that. His powers had grown exponentially now and he could hear things from far away. Normally he could switch it off, but when he heard from the front he used his powers.

And the dumpling that was almost in his mouth fell off. Without caring about if his mom would scold him later he vanished from his spot and appeared near Qin and Bai. He had just run at full speed. His speed was so high that a normal person would think that he just teleported. Goku still hadn't learned instant transmission.

"What happened? Is Shenron and Aunt Nan okay?" Goku almost shook the body of Qin to death when he asked.

"I.. I.... I don't know. I came the fastest way I can." Qin was shivering when Goku applied pressure. Goku was agitated a bit so he involuntarily used some force.

"Goku, calm down. The door of the mountain wouldn't break so easily. It had been sealed by the dragon scales. But, they had attempted to break the seal which means they are on the move." Xu had just come out of the main door to see what the fuss was about.

"Dad, we need to right now." Goku answered straight to Xu.

"We do. But among us only you can fly. We will have to take the long route and fly to the gate." Xu said.

"Then do it dad. I will fly away, you can follow me." Goku said as he had already started levitating. He didn't want to wait. The moment the message came that Ta Lo was in danger he had a bad feeling. It was as if his instinct was shouting at him to fly to Ta Lo as fast as possible.

Announcement
Read 60+ chapters on my patreon
5