753. The rage (4)
78 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My first serious original has started serializing. The name is Two Worlds at a Time. Give it a read if you can. It is based on a man who can access two different universes

Goku's rage was in its limits and this propelled Goku to break his own limit and get to the Super Saiyan stage for the first time. He didn't need any fan values for this as he had already reached that threshold a long time ago as this Goku was the version when he was healed after the fight against the Ginyu Force.

Though pumping fan values on him would eventually lead him to the Super Saiyan form and higher up but him being in rage was the turning point for him. As Goku went into Super Saiyan form for the first time, many felt it.

Doctor Strange.

Thor.

Captain America (Captain Universe)

And of Course Dr. Fate.

John was at his home having his morning coffee and thinking about what necessary steps to be taken.

"Huh!!"

John spent no time and vanished from his place. His system had already notified him that Goku had a change and if John would allow the changes to happen. John approved it and thus Goku went into Super Saiyan mode.

John teleported himself to Ta Lo, as this was where the changes had happened. And John arrived at Ta Lo, the first thing that attracted his attention were the soul eaters. There were a huge number of soul eaters flying around and all rushing towards Goku who had just turned Super Saiyan.

And Goku didn't even have to do anything. The aura around his was enough to crush the soul eaters. John soon realized what was wrong with Ta Lo. Everyone and everything that had once lived here was dead and for this reason Goku had turned himself into Super Saiyan.

It was the same way Goku turned when he faced Frieza and Krillin died in front of his eyes. That was the trigger and this time, the whole of Ta Lo was the trigger. John didn't go and intervene with Goku and he allowed him to vent his rage.

And John wasn't the only one to arrive. Dr. Strange too opened a portal and arrived at Ta Lo a few seconds later. He too had an astonishing face once he realized what was going on.

"Are those beings from the other side of the door?"

"I am not sure. I have never known any creatures of such sort from our multiverse, but who am I to proclaim that I have knowledge of the multiverse as whole. Maybe they belonged to some random universe or even outside the multiverse. But if they are from Wall, then we will have a problem." John whispered as both John and Strange were seeing the annihilation being carried out by Goku.

He was flying fast and just using raw power and normal power to bring down the soul eaters. He was killing the small ones first as he wanted to kill the big ones later and more slowly. This Goku was not so merciful like the normal one we know.

He was taught to be compassionate and be kind but it didn't mean his father had only taught him that. His father had always advocated that he should protect his family, his world and the people who lived here. The soul eaters had threatened everything that he loved. And they were even on the verge of destroying everything. He would never let this happen and he wanted them to feel the pain for the loss of his loved ones.

The genocide went on for a full 5 minutes, He killed every single small soul eater he could feel and lay his eyes on. The big soul eaters had tried stopping him with their tentacles but he was too fast and thus he was like a small fish in the sea.

Goku went on a killing spree and soon the big ones realized that he was just playing with them. Finding no other way, the 2 big ones noticed two other foreigners flying high in the air. This gave 2 of them ideas of kidnapping them and taking them hostage so that they could force this yellow haired 'human' to stop.

And they flew towards John and Dr. Strange.

"Does this dumb thing think that we are cabbages?" John said as he had a weird face seeing the courage of these soul eaters.

"I don't know. Maybe they are just dumb." Dr. Strange didn't even care about these soul eaters and waved his hands. This single small move of Dr. Strange brought the two soul eaters down and pinged them to the ground with a huge force.

Strnage used the mirror dimension as a weapon and used it to tie these soul eaters down. As Strange made this move there was movement in the gateway of Ta Lo, as new visitors had arrived.

The family of Goku!!

John, seeing their arrival, flew towards them and landed near the family who had just walked in.

Announcement
Read 60+ chapters on my patreon
7