756. Revenge and nightmares
66 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a proper funeral and mourning time for the dead people, everyone went back. For this everyone from Avengers came as they were the supposed first victims from the creatures of the Wall. When John and others visited it was all good and happy during their return.

Though they did come back with grave news, at least none died. But now it was different. They finally have the first casualties. Graves were built on the side of the lake and even a bigger one was done after the dragon was given a proper burial. Goku himself took part in it.

He had tears all the way in doing this. Everyone had sympathy and compassion in their eyes as the dead were buried.

"Reed, did you check the bodies?" Wayne asked as the eulogy was being spoken by Xu and his family.

"I did. Pretty nasty to be honest. Their body structures are unique. Unlike any I have ever seen. I can't say much as I need to check on them myself and make sure if they are from the Wall. If the reading that John and his team bring from the Wall matches then we have a case at hand."

"Hmm."

"What do you want to do if it is the people from the Wall?"

"We will have to decide what could be done. If it is in my hands I would say we should take the war to them. That multiverse is at war anyways. Perpetua is at their home. We can easily sneak in. And even if this so-called Dr. Strangefate come we can handle him as we have the best versions of Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange with us and tons of magic. I can bet they haven't seen the Alien X version of Dr. Fate. I refuse to believe that this bitch is more powerful than what we have. We can go to their world. Handle this so-called Darkest Night if we have time and take matters into our own hands and save both of the multiverse." Tony was agitated as he spat out his heart in one stretch. He had been having nightmares recently about this world. He now has Morgan in his life and he wants nothing but safety, security and a peaceful world and not a world where everything is broken.

They have saved their Earth and for god knows what reason Dr. Strangefate didn't let Owen die till now and everything was fine for now but this ended today and they finally were attacked. He didn't believe in waiting for the enemy to arrive. He had even completed making the Celestial armor and all he needed to do was kill those evil beings and save the multiverse and hope to save the other one too.

He honestly didn't like the ending of that multiverse. It was a fabricated one and though everyone here knows that making a multiverse wasn't a problem. Winning the war was!!

If they lose the war then making a multiverse will be out of question and they will just live under tyranny if they all survive. Though many didn't share the same views as Tony, there were a large part of Avengers who were growing increasingly impatient and just wanted to go and save people at least on the other multiverse.

They had no idea of how the story had progressed and how accurate the prediction of John was but at least seeing them would make them more knowledgeable and help solve the crisis.

"Fine. We can decide after the first time goes and don't return. We will wait for a few days and then we can decide accordingly." Clark said. Like others he too was agitated for his far home that once was. He would definitely like to bring things to order.

A superman who was slowly transforming to Darksied!

A batman who was already dead!

This couldn't go on and everyone knew that. Today was the first instance of them losing an inch of their land. Who knows what will happen next!!

"...Shenron was the name I gave to the dragon and always hoped that he would fulfil all my wishes. I was told that I came from a different world. A world where I was supposed to be a God. I never want and or ever would want to be a God. All I ever wanted to do was play with Shenron and live life happily. Now he has left the world and I want nothing for the people responsible to pay for this. I might be young but naive enough to think that if I don't do anything then the enemy will stop. I will give my heart and soul to the upcoming war and bring peace that Ta Lo was."

Shang-Chi clenched his fists as he too promised himself to extract revenge.

Announcement
Read 60+ chapters ahead on my patreon
6