763. Robin King
53 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thor and Captain America clenched their teeth in anger seeing the brand of Batman. Though the brand on the head of the spaceships. Though the brand had many differences from the original brand that Bruce normally carried, it was very clear that the brand was one version of Batman.

And on top of every spaceship that was hovering in darkness with huge flood lights that were illuminating the way forward and they looked menacing from the distance. John could easily feel the creepiness coming out from the spaceships. John couldn't help but use magic to look who was commanding such a massive fleet and from the look of things, these people seemed to know of their arrival from the start. They had been waiting for them.

John squinted his eyes as he got to see who was sitting on the Captain's ship.

It was Robin King. Among all the versions of Batman that John had known in his life, Robin King was probably the most hated Batman he had ever known. This person killed his own parents and even killed Alfred and hunted each and every member of the Justice League.

Many of the Batmans from the Dark multiverse changed due to circumstances. Most of them were accidents or in order to do good they were led astray. But Robin King was rotten from the beginning itself and now just like from the comics, he was controlling an army of Robins under him. These Robins were actually normal human beings but during the process of making Batman who laughs there was an explosion in the city.

An explosion that didn't kill people but turned innocent civilians into Robins. Dark Robin. And now these people were under Robin King, managing the ships. This wasn't good from any front and they needed to take care of him before Perpetua comes to cause trouble.

"Everyone, we will have to fight." John said as he spent no time turning himself into Alien X and flew away, John didn't speak nonsense to anyone and just phased away from inside the ship. Captain America and others were surprised that John had such a reaction.

Normally he would rally with others and then take action but this time it was different. He didn't even spend a single second and was already in war mode.

"He must have seen something with his magic. The opposite must be really hateful to trigger such a reaction from John." Thor commented as his iconic red cape conjured behind him like magic. He had also worn the suit and the cape was just a decoration now. Seeing him Captain America's eyes too shined like stars.

Before arriving at the Wall, Steve was visited by Infinity. Infinity of the multiverse and made him Captain Multiverse (a new name that I just coined, there has never been such a person, not that I know of). A being which was powered from the Enigma Force of the multiverse itself.

So now even outside the multiverse he was powered by the Enigma Force. After the death of Darkness there was an imbalance and Eternity needed to do something with it so he let Light, i.e., Enigma Force to be used by Steve.

He has proved himself worthy over all these years, saving any species that he could save in his universe and helping people along with Diana. This was why Eternity allowed Steve to have a power boost.

The hangar opened from the underbelly of the spaceship as everyone just floated away. Some could fly while Luffy and Zoro couldn't so they had to take the help of a suit. Zoro's mask was special as he normally used a sword from his mouth. This was the specialty unique to him.

John was already gone to the main spaceship to fight. There was no announcement nor even a try to negotiate with the other team. This was just war in pure and raw form in space. Only difference was that the fighters weren't spaceships in this vacuum of space.

Goku didn't waste a second and just activated his Super Saiyan mode and flew to the other spaceships to wreak havoc. He still hasn't forgotten about the death of his aunt and he wanted revenge. In fact Shang-Chi has also joined him in this crusade on the first Harvester.

Luffy went to Gear 3 mode and coated his arms and legs with Haki. Zoro was already flying to the remaining spaceships. The Batman branded spaceships weren't just for show. Except for John, each of the members were bombarded with missiles, lasers and all kinds of deep space weapons that these spaceships were equipped with.

And the firepower was really heavy!!! They even had plasma lasers that could auto track enemies, like Darksied's Omega beam. This was a new thing for all. Goku, Thor and Captain America were easily able to stop the lasers. It was Zoro and Luffy who found it little trouble while stopping them.

Announcement
Read 50+ chapters on my patreon
5