765. The last stretch
43 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before coming to the DC multiverse John had made it a point that he would bring out his own ugly side to show to these demented people. Every enemy here was twisted in their own way. Even Perpetua herself. She wanted to create her own species, her own army which would be powerful and above everyone else so that she could overthrow the Hand and be free.

She even tried once and after living in the Wall for eternity she was still trying to do the same thing. Didn't the eternity in 'prison' teach her anything about the power of Hands. She was a nigh omnipotent God and she still was helpless.

And now she has made a twisted army. Things like these always tends to come back and bit in the ass. And since Robin King were one of the few that was not chemically or artificially made, John needed to vent his emotions on this guy.

He needed to make sure that Robin King suffered. He didn't care if it was ethical or not. Batman might not like it but at this point, he didn't care. This guy wasn't afraid of death, just like the joker. But living was what scares the shit out of some people.

John then proceeded to tie up Robin King with magical chains after taking out his utility belt which had all kinds of weapons and things that could easily defeat multiple members of the Justice League.

John proceeded to strip Robin King naked and make sure he didn't have any extra things on his body.

"Since you had so much fun torturing the others in your multiverse. Craved for power, money and even depraved yourself to killing your own parents, then I guess there is a reckoning. I and my friends will be the ones to take this multiverse away from more suffering and pain."

After saying this John used his magic to put on a Wall specified suit for Robin. He had multiple suits on him in his storage for rainy days and this was one of those times. Robin King was still smiling as he wore the suit but he looked a little confused at this point but didn't know if he should ask.

Then he took Robin King and used his magic to destroy the spaceship from inside. He would love to keep the spaceship as souvenir but Dr. Strange Fate was breathing on his neck. Any leak of information would be disastrous at this point.

John and Robin were the only one left in the debris after John destroyed everything with his Gate of Babylon. By the time he and Robin who was still bounded by chains came out, Goku was done dealing with the other spaceships and so were the others. Luffy actually went to Nika Mode to destroy more. His sheer size was what surprised everyone as the anime of Nika Mode was not out in their world. There were only hints of it.

And now they had seen the Nika mode of Luffy. They were thrilled while Zoro was as casual as he was but his new sword was really a menace. Destroyed three of the spaceships in one go. Everyone gathered near John as they him coming out of the debris.

"YO!! Who is this?" Goku asked.

"Our new prisoner. The Robin King."

"He is the Robin King? Let me take a close look at him. See if he is the devil as they say?" Zoro said as he gave his iconic evil smile and looked at Robin King up close. Others had a dignified expresson. Goku even clenched his fists ready to blast him away at the signal of any misbehavior.

"Relax. I will hand him to the Wolf School and let them torture him. Since he killed everyone from the Justice League it is only customary that we give him the same treatment." John said as he threw him into the dark space of the Wall with multiple lights clinging on his body. And there was a huge signboard hanging from his neck saying

"Treat him good, Yennefer!!"

Others smiled when they saw it, only Luffy was confused about what just happened. Zoro proceeded to explain him while mocking his brain. Others just laughed as they flew back to the Arcadia. Thor had a grin in his face as he too had fun. It had been a long time since he had come out and had this much fun.

Arcadia was again back on track. This small intervention didn't even stop them for an hour. It was hardly for 15 minues. Arcadia started flying in high speed again while leaving Robin King to be picked up by the arriving Harvester. John made sure that the Harvester would pick him up. He didn't want to let go of Robin King. Their general of the army of Robins.

Announcement
Read 50+ chapters ahead on my patreon
5