771. War (6)
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The more John revealed, the more dizzy they became. This world was wrong in so many ways. Even the famous Superman was used as a battery. Was this a Matrix or something? At the end they had to believe the words of John as there was no other clue.

"So should we approach the Castle Bat?"

"We will go underground and since it's a huge castle it has to have an underground sewer. So we will use that and charge inside. It is inside Castle Bat that Superman is imprisoned. We will free him and take care of Batman who laughs. Batman, I know your no kill rule but I will definitely kill and turn his body into ashes. So I hope you won't stop me." John said. The no kill rule of Batman was still on and due to him being merciful was the reason Batman who Laughs escaped from prison and ushered the reign of his terror.

John didn't want to commit the same mistake again on behalf of Batman. He didn't want to leave the chance that the Batman who Laughs would turn into the Darkest Night and then it would be a nightmare.

Swamp-Thing was looking at all of this and hearing the stories with interest. He looked really bad. There were almost no muscles on his body. The skin was sticking to his skeletal bones and in fact at many places the organs could be seen as there was no skin to cover it. It seemed like he was alive just because of luck.

John took pity on him and gave him a little force so that at least he could be better and not look so pathetic. The Swamp thing was a great spy and they needed people like him. Castle Bat wasn't easy and it would take a lot of time to search for the sewer so they better ask for his help. And of course, John would make sure he didn't have to commit suicide near Castle Black like the original story.

Since he had arrived he would have made sure to save as many as possible.

Bruce and Diana had opened the map of the world and were surprised by the huge change of Swamp Thing. Diana in particular was very happy to see her old friend better.

"Help me locate the entrance of the sewer, old friend?" Diana asked. Swamp Thing then proceeded to draw the whole sewage structure of Castle Black and even the places where they could encounter walls and guards.

"We will need a distraction. I am sure even the sewage would be heavily guarded."

"The Avengers would deploy three teams for them to assault Castle Black in broad daylight so that we occupy their attention. Two teams would go with us under Castle Black. One will follow Diana for her to gain the power of Truth thus liberating the Past and the Present. And the other team would follow Batman who will help to release Superman. Batman you can choose any team you like or follow your own path but this is the route I calculated and this is the most optimum way to confront the enemy. Batman who Laughs is the herald of Perpetua so I will have to make sure he doesn't interfere."

Bruce and Diana both accepted this and they were relieved that John wasn't asking them to follow his plans. At least he was good on the surface, only the actions would prove later as he rolled his Black Lantern Ring on his finger. Diana still didn't know that Bruce was dead and John too didn't tell that secret. It was better for her not to know.

As the plans were being made on which sewer to attack and which to leave, John again got a call.

"We are outside the Solar System. Point us magically, and we will be there." Strange said. John's eyes shined as he made magic signs with his hand. He could open a portal but his magic was more in tune with this world so he needed to avoid using Dr. Fate's magic as much as possible.

"Got the coordinates." Strange responded after a few seconds.

And in the next moment a circular portal appeared in the Hall of the Castle. Actually there were multiple circular portals. And from these portals emerged the people that John, Goku and others were waiting for.

Bruce and Diana didn't recognize more than half of them, and even Diana who had the lasso of truth didn't have recollection of any of them. But shit hit the fan when Batman and Superman of John's own world came.

They had their eyes wide open. When John said that he would bring his own team, they didn't expect this. Even Diana from John's world had arrived. The two superheroes didn't know what to say after seeing this.

Announcement
Read 40+ chapters on my patreon
2