Namor
2.6k 3 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes. The movie was Aquaman.

A man appeared in the water and he with his own power destroyed the propellers and lifted the submarine above water. His power level was amazing and it shocked the audience. Then there was a fight between the pirates and the man. Bullets, swords and even a grenade launcher had no effect on him.

"We have a male Diana among us." Steve said as he too had joined for the movie. He was interested to see a new person arriving in their universe.

The movie went on as it showed a conspiracy by the son of Atlanna, Orm who was Arthur's half brother. He wanted to attack the surface dwellers and Mera, Daughter of Nereus, wanted Arthur to stop Orm. Arthur accepts the deal but was captured and even had to duel against Orm.

Later Arthur was able to escape with the help of Mera. They went on a search for the trident of the first king of Atlantis and was able to find the location of the lost trident. As they were returning back, Arthur was attacked by Black Manta, the pirate who Arthur confronted in the start of the movie but he had advanced technology. Thanks to Orm.

Arthur managed to defeat him and went to the trench where he had to go through the portal. He and Mera had to fend off monsters along the way to reach the core of the earth.

It was there where Arthur met his mother, who too was banished to the trench because of having a child with a human. Atlanna told that the trident of King Atlan was guarded by Karathen, a mythical monster and he would die if he went to reclaim it. Arthur insisted on the path as they had no way out.

Arthue went in to reclaim only to be stopped by Karathen. But Arthur who had always been able to speak to water creatures said.

"Stop. You are right I am a half breed mongrel. But I didn't come here because I thought I was worthy..."

"You understand me?" Karathen replied.

"I do." Arthur replied.

"No mortal has conversed with me since King Atlan." Karathen finally let him take the trident. The trident made him worthy to be a king as it allowed to command all the water creatures on the ocean.

In the meantime Orm declared himself as ocean master and attacked the last tribe which was opposing his rule. Arthur came and stopped the war from damaging Atlantis any further. This time Arthur was finally able to defeat Orm. The fight was vivid and jawbreaking.

The audience loved the way Arthur fought. As most of the audience now understood that John's movies were basically rituals before a new superhero emerged. And since Arthur had the blood of humans and even took the side of humans they really liked him. Especially his command over all sea creatures assured that the sea won't ever be a problem again.

"So we have a fishman. That's interesting." Tony said. While John on the other hand looked at Fury and said "Fury tell all governments not to search for Atlantis."

"Huh! Why?" Fury was curious and asked.

"Because this world itself might have an Atlantis. If there is Atlantis in this world then just pray that they aren't our enemy." John replied. Everybody was taken aback by this. After Diana became real many governments went to search for Amazon but didn't find anything but the search still continues to this day by several governments.

SHIELD never cared about it because Amazon didn't exist. But now there was a possibility of Atlantis in this world and governments might take it seriously as the kingdom showed was way too advanced.

"What do you mean? There is really Atlantis in this world?" Diana asked.

"I am not sure. If there is, then we have a problem." John said that because there was a rumor of Namor being present in the second part of Black Panther movie. In comics Namor was almost an anti-hero. And even on two occasions there was a very subtle reference to Atlantis in Marvel movies.

"Who is 'he' here?" Bruce asked as he too was interested.

"He is Namor. In many versions of our universe he is an anti-hero and has powers like Aquaman. So Fury tell governments not to make any rash decisions."

"Our universe also has many versions? Man, I wonder if I am not a Hulk in another universe. That would be such a relief." Banner said. John looked at him with pity as in most comics Hulk was more powerful than their world.

"You are more brutal in other universes Banner." John replied. "You are actually very weak here."

"What? I am weak. This is the first time someone said that of Hulk. Seems like I really will have to design Veronica. If Hulk becomes more powerful and out of control I hope all of you will stop" Banner said as he still didn't trust his other personality.

107