Killian
2.5k 2 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How did you know she was lying?" Tony asked Mera.

"Being a princess and handling politics for such a long time you end to pick up some things."

"Well whatever! What is his next plan?" Tony asked.

"He wants to kidnap and kill the President. The Vice-President is on the side of the old corporations and he will help them vilify your inventions later. In addition his daughter is handicapped so he has dealings with Killian too."

"Such politics. Much wow." Tony said.

"Where is Killian now?"

"In a villa in Miami. This is where the actor Mandarin is kept. Most of the time Killian works from the there and does his experiments on the veterans who willingly subject themselves to the experiments."

"We can go and beat the shit out of KIllian." Tony said.

"And what will you do after that? What if he deletes all research while you both have a fight. He can accuse you easily as he has a political background. So no you can't touch him. At least till he kidnaps the president. After he does that, you can go and kill him. The world now thinks that you are dead. Keep it that way. Killian won't come for Maya as she was here when the missile attacked." Mera said.

"Wouldn't that put the President at risk?" Tony asked.

"We will have to take this risk. Since they involved politics, we too can involve our politics." Mera said. Tony contemplated on it and finally decided.

"Seems like I need to be John for few days." Tony said as he was reminiscing on the lie of John's death last year. Tony called up Rhodes and he told his whole plan and the main person behind Mandarin.

"Tony you are asking me to let the President getting kidnapped. Are you are sure about that? And I have to give away the armor if I get caught? Won't that be dangerous?"

"Don't worry buddy I will look over all the processes and make sure nobody gets hurt. You come to Jurassic Park. I will make modifications in he armor."

"Fine I will trust you on this one."

The next day, the media had a field day as Tony was supposedly dead. Even though they didn't find the body many believed that he was dead. Rhodes came to the island the next day with the armor on the pretext of searching for Tony.

Rhodes was suprised to see Aquaman and Mera but was happy that they both saved Tony.

"What modifications are you going to do?" Rhodes asked.

"I will make it a transformer. Normally I don't do it because it feels weird to be inside of another living being but you will have to deal with it. "

Tony touched the armor with the All Spark and it immediately transformed. Rhodes named it Iron Patriot. Tony then directed what it needed to do and not raise any suspicions.

The story followed the same way as Iron Man 3. Rhodes was caught by a man who was injected with Extremis Virus. Tony immediately know of Rhodes from the Iron Patriot transmissions.

Rhodes later was taken to the villa of Miami. Tony instantly flew over to save Rhodes. He knew he had to save Rhodes sneakily as he didn't want to raise suspicions of Killian. Until the President get kidnapped and Vice-President's shady deeds come to light. Tony had been collecting evidence on the Vice President with the help of Jarvis and he would soon have more than enough.

At night Tony finally came wearing the Mark 42 suit. The security wasn't so tight so he easily sneaked inside after making some guards unconscious. He found Rhodes tied to a bed.

"Took you long enough. They took away Iron Patriot and did some modifications on it." Rhodes said.

"They wish they could modify IP. That was the plan, wasn't it? Now let them kidnap the President. You should go for the Vice-President. We don't want the bigger fish to run away now. Do we?"

Rhodes was able to escape after that and went to his trusted military people to make sure the Vice President wouldn't run away. Meanwhile, the next day, Killian's right hand man was able to join the President in Air Force One while wearing Iron Patriot.

After hijacking the plane he let the President wear the suit and jumped right off Air Force one. The plane was in the air without pilots as they was killed by the man. But the only silver lining in the whole incident was that the plane was going to crash land in an ocean and Tony had exactly the right people to handle it.

"Arthur, Mera need help here."

"Let the plane come down. I will use water to slow down the plane in it's descend. It will still be a bumpy ride though for them." Mera said.

"Doesn't matter. Just keep them alive. It will help you both to announce yourselves to this world too."

The man who dived off the plane landed in the beach nearby only to see a man standing wearing a golden colored armor and a trident. Before he could react Arthur stabbed him with the trident and pinned him to the ground.

94