Godson
2.4k 4 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kratos stood in front of Odin with his typical scowl. He looked stoic as he held the hand of his son. Odin too looked at Kratos. He wore a more ancient clothing and had battle scars all over his body signifying he had gone through many battles.

"Welcome to Asgard. I hope the journey was pleasant." Odin finally broke the silence with that.

"Hmm. It was different." Kratos replied. John had his hand in his forehead. These two are way too stubborn. He needed to remedy the situation.

"Umm Kratos.. I have already guided you with the dreams. This is Asgard." John said as he needed to play the role.

"Yes I understand that I will have to keep her alive if I want to stay" Kratos said in a deeper voice.

"No. You can live here without any problems. Even if I die, it won't matter. You can live here peacefully without any hindrance. I understand that you have been flung here without consent so it's not your fault. Asgard will be your home now and forever." Frigga replied this time.

Kratos looked at Odin. He nodded his head. Then Frigga looked at his son and asked

"What a lovely boy. What's your name child?"

"Atreus.. Hello madam." Atreus said.

"Hello..."

"His mother was from Jotunheim. She named him Loki. Not the same Jotunheim of this universe. His universe too has Asgard and the nine realms. So his mother was from Jotunheim." John added this time.

Both Odin and Frigga shuddered when they heard this. Loki, a name which was very close to them.

"Is he really called Loki?" Odin asked Kratos this time.

"Yes. That's the name his mother gave him." Kratos said.

"Kratos, will you mind if I adopt your son as god-son?" Frigga suddenly asked. "He will be a Prince to Asgard." She continued.

"I don't think we want anything to do with your titles ." Kratos said.

"I know but the thing is I have another son named Loki who is in prison for his crime. I failed to educate him. I hope I can educate this child better. He lost his mother, didn't he. I will try to give him the best education possible. Of course he will be the Prince only if you say so. " Frigga said.

"Boy.. Would you like to be a Prince?" Kratos asked Atreus.

"I will follow whatever you say father." Atreus said but he had a smile on his face when he heard that he would be a Prince of such a huge place.

Kratos looked at John, as at the end John is the real controller of everything. John nodded his head. Odin too accepted Atreus as the new god-son. After removing the enchantment, he called the guards and asked for a banquet to announce the new Prince of Asgard.

Odin had his own calculations on it. He saw how Kratos looked at John and John was probably like a guide to everyone who comes from another universe. If he tied down Atreus to Asgard, John might help Asgard in future. Above all he would propagate his works in Asgard soon so John was basically a helper of Asgard. Odin himself didn't mind another son.

This would help Thor gain a brother's love again and teach him to be a kinder King. Asgard was in uproar as now there would be a new Prince. They soon came to know that it was an adopted son by Frigga and Odin. The subjects soon started preparing for the banquet as honoring a new Prince was a must.

Due to such arrangement, Thor and others would be brought back for the celebration and crowning of the new Prince. John on the other hand made sure Atreus didn't have a cocky character in the future like he did in the God of War 4 game. Having to keep an eye on the duo, as an added bonus Frigga would be his mother so that would teach humility.

"Aah.. Whatever.. Didn't expect that... Maybe one day he would be the king of Asgard as both the current Loki and Thor won't sit on the throne. What a cunning King Odin. Giving the position of prince to Atreus so that Kratos could almost give his life but of course there is a long time for that. I don't think Odin will ever hand over the throne to Atreus."

So by the evening the palace was decorated majestically for the ceremony. Emma soon came to know the reason. After watching so many things, she already accepted that random characters would arrive from other universes. Only this time it was in Asgard.

In the evening, Thor arrived along with Sif and others. He even brought some prisoners from nine realms. John even went to see the prisoners if there was a Dark Elf among them but didn't find any.

"I guess Kratos would have to wait for his opportunity. Let him be the hero. Knowing his history he deserves to settle down too."

99