Travelling
2.3k 2 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile John and others were in space. This was the first time they had traveled so far from Earth. Even though Tony had gone to space before for few seconds it wasn't exactly his intention to be at space. This time it was own choice.

Everybody looked from the deck outside. From one side they could see their blue planet Earth. It looked more beautiful and bigger in real than in pictures.

"Earth really is beautiful." Steve said.

"Makes us feel that all the problems which we have is nothing compared to vast Earth. Forget about the universe." John said looking at Tony. Tony understood what John meant but didn't reply to it.

"Will you not travel to Oa? It was you who guided them here. You should pay them a visit." Tony asked instead.

"Yes I will pay them a visit and maybe find out where they have sent Emma. Though there would be new Guardians now in Oa. Maybe I can convince the Guardians to heal Bucky. Their planet is very much advanced."

Bucky who listened to it had a more serious face when he heard it. He by now knew what Oa was and understood that getting help from the Guardians would be a huge mountain to climb. But he would try nonetheless as he needed to be out of this control.

They all spent an hour in the deck appreciating the beauty of the planet but since Starscream was traveling very fast Earth looked small soon. And later it got boring as everywhere it looked the same in all directions.

"Alright Tony work on the suits and make one for everyone of us." John said.

"I am my own boss." Tony said. John didn't reply to that and left for his suite. The suite of his was pretty big and it was almost the size of his own room at home. It had all amenities a person could ask for. It even had a private gym for each suites.

"Never thought I would in my life would travel to space. In my previous life I was just a normal guy. Now I am in space. I wonder where this system even originates from. Such a powerful system must have a purpose."

John thought all of this while he was cooking for himself. But since he had no idea what it was he didn't much think on it. After checking his fan values which was rising up slowly he had a smile in his face. Now almost everything was under his control. People's opinions and goodwill. He wanted to maintain that as it was his main weapon to accumulate fan values.

A day went by with him being in his suite. Steve once came by to understand small intricacies about the worlds that had come and asked doubts. John was surprised that Steve took knowing different worlds very seriously and was happy to explain. Bucky didn't join as he was still catching up with all the works of John.

The next day John went to Tony's laboratory only to see him sleeping in his chair.

"Starscream since when is he sleeping?" John asked.

"It's been more than 4 hours Sir." Starscream replied. Tony woke up by the voice of Starscream.

"What happened? Couldn't solve the suit problems?" John asked.

"No. It was very easy. Already did it. Was bored at my room so came here to work on. The suits are re configuring itself. They are amazing. Their helmets are more advanced and could even stop blasts. If I can emulate that I wouldn't need to wear a metal helmet in my head and move my head more freely." Tony said.

"That's cool. So how far are we from Mars, Starscream?" John asked.

"Estimated time of landing in Mars : 28 hours 46 minutes."

"Ok one more day that is. Tony you should go and have a good sleep. You would need rest for research on the new spaceships in Mars."

"Right." Tony said while getting up. The later day was boring as usual so John went to Steve's place to learn melee tactics as he still needed to learn close combat.

Even though he might not even need it, he still wanted to learn. The next day afternoon everybody got ready in their suits as they were about to enter Mars' atmosphere. The suits were really comfortable as was very light. Since Tony had reconfigured them it was easily breathable inside.

John could still summon his fires without effecting the suit. He still didn't understand how all the logia and special fruits powers can be used without effecting the clothes but he was grateful nonetheless. Mars looked red from outside. And since Starscream was traveling in high speed they couldn't appreciate it's beauty for much longer.

It soon entered the Mar's atmosphere and started descending in a very high speed. John had already given the coordinates to land. He had already summoned three Krytonian scout ships, a dozens of attacks ships and drop ships. This included two world engines too.

[Ding

Total fan values - 4 billion

Total cost of extraction - 100 million]

"That was cheap. I guess because they aren't live characters. I should make more movies that can enhance my power through equipment and help."

85